Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173478
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 200 in Riga in 2008 (25 March. § 3 No. 19) the rules on the "operational programme infrastructure and services" Appendix. "quality of activity 188.8.131.52 science learning the appropriate material base" issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme ' infrastructure and services ' addition of activity "for qualitative 184.108.40.206. science learning in the provision of adequate material base" (hereinafter activity);
1.2. the requirements of the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) project application (hereinafter referred to as the project application) applicant;
1.3. the application of the project evaluation criteria;
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. The purpose of the activity is to improve the quality of education in science in general secondary education and to create the preconditions for the period of the national development of science and technology-intensive sectors. Activities target the General secondary education institutions, trainees and trainers.
3. the purpose of the activity, the implementation of this provision reaches 18 and 19 the transactions referred to in points and reaching the final of the monitoring indicators – until 2013 the overall average number of educational institutions, which modernized science and math study (hereinafter referred to as the Cabinet) is 225.4. project application selection activity takes place to a limited selection of project application form (limited selection). The limited selection in the 2007 to 2013 programming period organised by the responsible authority in one round.
5. Activities financed from the ERDF funds, the State budget and municipal budgets. Total restricted selection within the funding available is 22 522 800 lats, including ERDF funding 19 144 380 dollars and national public funds 3 378 419 dollars.
6. the implementation of the activity takes place in accordance with these rules and regulations that govern the European Union fund management, implementation and monitoring of the implementation of the agenda.
7. in order to ensure the activity management, implementation and monitoring of the implementation, the Ministry of education and science carried out by the responsible authorities (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority), but the function of national education development agency – cooperation bodies (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body) functions.
8. the responsible authority shall have the following functions: ensuring project submissions 8.1 selection and evaluation: 8.1.1. develop project submission form for the evaluation of project applications of valuation and project submission form of evaluation methodologies;
8.1.2. create project submission Evaluation Commission;
8.1.3. to assess the project submissions and to decide on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition, as well as to assess the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions are met;
8.2. preparing ERDF project approved (hereinafter the project) the necessary State budget request;
8.3. collect information about project submissions under the laws of European Union fund management information system;
8.4. subject to this provision as referred to in paragraph 69 of the draft amendment;
8.5. to plan and implement information measures on the implementation of the activity;
8.6. ensure not to exceed this provision specified in point 5 of the ERDF available for the implementation of the activity financing, and to monitor the available ERDF funding, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and the principle referred to in paragraph 2 in respect of the implementation of the activity.
9. Cooperation authority has the following functions: to develop the agreement 9.1 the sample for project implementation;
9.2. to conclude an agreement with the beneficiary of the financing for the implementation of a project and determine the conditions for the implementation of the project beneficiaries in accordance with these rules;
9.3. perform project monitoring and control, including checking project implementation and monitoring Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999, article 93 1 and the principle referred to in paragraph 2 in respect of the implementation of the projects;
9.4. to provide information to the authority responsible for the State budget request for implementation of the project;
9.5. consider funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
9.6. prepare and submit the body responsible for implementation of the project and the available ERDF funding;
9.7. prepare forecasts of payment and submit it to the payment authority, the managing authority and the responsible authority;
9.8. check and confirm the beneficiary's payment request and prepare the Declaration of expenditure;
9.9. to provide funding to the recipient information that is related to the agreement for the implementation of the project;
9.10. collect information on the implementation of the project according to the laws of the European Union fund management information system;
9.11. to plan and implement public awareness measures on the conclusion of an agreement with the beneficiary.
10. the cooperation body is the functional supervision of the responsible authority.
II. Fund of European Union funding conditions 11. project submissions a limited selection can be submitted to the municipality, which is the overall average educational institutions founder. The project application, the applicant may submit one project submission.
12. the project applicant be eligible for ERDF funding limited selection when: 12.1. the competent authority it has invited to submit a project application;
12.2. the application provided for in the draft of the General secondary education authority (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiaries of the project), is included in the activity of eligible senior general secondary education (hereinafter list).
13. activities within the support will be up to 60 percent of each district and the city's administrative territory of the Republic in general secondary education establishments.
14. the project minimum total eligible cost is $98 392. The maximum eligible cost of the project amounts to 6 297 088 lats. One of the beneficiaries of the project the eligible costs for an amount not exceeding 98 392 pounds.
15. The maximum ERDF funding is 85 percent of the total eligible project cost totals.
16. the Government, in implementing the project, ensure the co-financing of at least 15 percent of the total eligible cost of the project.
17. The liaison body shall transfer the funds to the recipient advances cooperation authorities, but not more than 50 percent of the project for the ERDF and the national public funding, taking into account the time limits and procedures set out in the agreement on the implementation of the project.
III. eligible activities activities under 18 is eligible for such modernisation of Office related activities: 18.1. four offices (chemistry, biology, the study of physics and mathematics), the fitting of devices, accessories and other equipment necessary for the General secondary education programme in mathematics, science and technical subjects in direction, as well as with the necessary furniture;
18.2. Cabinet fitting with the necessary information technology, providing 25 jobs in one or more offices to work with computer general secondary education in mathematics, science and technical subjects in direction;
18.3. the library Fund and training videofond and added the citation;
18.4. electronic training material and software.
19. activities to be supported are works related to General secondary education institutions the application of Office technology and training equipment for installation and operation.
IV. submission of Project selection procedures 20. the responsible authority before the limited list selection notification project.
21. After the entry into force of these rules the responsible authority forwarded the list to the District Council or the evaluation of the City Hall. The District Council or the City Council of the Republic shall evaluate its administrative territory of existing and draft list includes general secondary education institutions under this rule 41.1. referred to quality criteria.
22. the District Council or the City Council of the Republic on the list include its general secondary education institutions in the relevant administrative territory have earned the most points under this rule 41.1. referred to quality criteria, taking into account the provisions set out in paragraph 13 of the quota.
23. If a single administrative area of the General secondary education institutions after this rule 41.1. the quality criteria referred to in the evaluation have got the same number of points, it is included in the list of general secondary education institution in the 2006/2007 school year is the greater number of trainees.
24. the District Council or the City Council of the Republic 20 working days provide the responsible authority to be included in the list of opinions on the General secondary education establishments.
25. the responsible authority shall invite list included general secondary education institutions to submit project application to the founders, based on the District Council or the opinion of the City Council of the Republic.
26. The call for project submissions restricted selection specifies: 26.1. the project submission deadline;
26.2. the project location, the application procedure for sending it by mail, in person or electronically for submission;
26.3. the address of the Web site that posted the application used in the preparation of the project documents.
27. the project the applicant shall prepare a project submission according to the project application form (annex) and submit it in accordance with paragraph 29 of these rules. The project applicant, filling in an application form for the project, comply with the following conditions: 27.1. the project submission prepared into Latvian language;
27.2. the project application, the original and the copies are cauršūt and caurauklot, pages numbered and all documents are presented in a law on the development and design of a document in the order;
27.3. the project for the application, accompanied by all the provisions referred to in paragraph 28;
27.4. the project submission in paper form be submitted in triplicate, adding its electronic version on an electronic data carrier. One copy is the original marked "original" and the other two copies marked "copy";
17.1. project application submitted in the form of an electronic document signed with a secure electronic signature for electronic documents in the procedure prescribed by law;
17.1. the project submission is the original and the copies placed in the envelope and seal it;
17.2. the project submission form section, subsection and the names project, the applicant does not change and do not delete;
17.3. in these rules referred to in paragraph 25.7 cost benefit analysis according to annex these provisions in cost-benefit analysis parameters and assumptions used;
17.3. the project submission form section in the completion of the project the applicant provides the information cross-compliance;
27.10. project submissions in the completion of the project the applicant required project cost plan according to this provision, 57., 58, 60, 61, 63, 64 and 65 eligible costs set out in this provision, 59 and 62 and 65 in the cost limit, based on the projected costs of the project and ensuring compliance with project objectives, planned activities and expected results;
27.11. the project application to the institution of the applicant, the signature of the project manager or his authorised person, project submission by adding the relevant authorisation.
28. the project submission adds: 28.1. local decision on co-financing provides the required consent;
28.2. the project applicant questionnaires on the application of value added tax in accordance with the laws and regulations on the procedures for issuing and verifying the information on the application of value added tax to fund the European Union funded projects and adopt a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs;
28.3. other documents that justify the submission of the project's compliance with these rules in the project application evaluation criteria.
29. the project applicant project application can be submitted to: 29.1. paper, adding the electronic version on the electronic data carrier;
29.2. the electronic document, signed with a secure electronic signature for electronic documents in the procedure prescribed by law.
30. paragraph 26 of these rules with the invitation specified in the project application submission period end date is the last day when the project applicant project application may be made personally or by sending by electronic mail: 30.1. If the application is sent by mail, on the date of application is treated as the postmark shows the date of dispatch;
30.2. where the application is filed electronically, the filing shall be deemed to be the time when it is sent by electronic mail or using the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the closing date of the project;
30.3. If the application is submitted in person on the date of submission of the project considers the requested authority specified in the date and time of receipt.
31. the project's responsible authority on the date of receipt of the application registers the project submission. Proof of receipt of the application, the project authority in charge of the project shall be issued or the applicant within 10 working days by post or electronically in the form of an electronic document signed with a secure electronic signature for electronic documents in the procedure prescribed by law.
V. Project submission evaluation activities within 32. project application submitted evaluation provides a limited selection of project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). Panelists will include representatives from the Ministry of education and science, regional development and local government ministries and municipalities of Latvia.
33. at the hearing the Commission observers may participate in the cooperation between the managing authority and authorities, as well as the Commission may invite one or more experts without voting rights.
34. The Commission shall determine the responsible authorities developed and approved the Charter.
35. the launching of the Commission, the members of the Commission and experts to sign a declaration that they do not exist in such circumstances violates the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, the law limits the European Union fund management person involved and in which it could be argued that they are interested in a specific project in the project submitted by the applicant in the application.
36. the Commission assesses the project applicant and project submissions under the responsible authorities develop evaluation procedures and project submission and submissions of projects valuation methodology for filling out a form, as well as the laws and regulations that govern the European Union fund management, implementation and monitoring of the implementation of the agenda.
37. the project submission compliance project submission evaluation criteria assessed with "Yes" () or "no" (not compliant), as well as giving a certain number of points.
38. the responsible body of the project received compliance submissions assessed according to administrative criteria, eligibility criteria and quality criteria.
39. Administrative criteria are as follows: 39.1. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects;
24.4. the project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
39.3. the project is drawn up into the application;
24.5. the project proposal is prepared for the Latvian language;
24.5. the project proposal is prepared according to the rules specified in paragraph 27 of the project submission form and are filled in;
24.6. the project submission is filed in paper form in triplicate (one original and two certified copies), the original and the copy of the application is cauršūt (caurauklot) or the application is filed in electronic form of a document according to the law, electronic documents and all the documents submitted are presented according to the law;
24.7. a project application is signed by the project head of the institution to the applicant or his authorised representative;
24.7. a project application is accompanied by all the provisions of the acts referred to in paragraph 28;
24.8. project duration and cost allocation over the years correspond to the rules laid down in paragraph 78 of the project implementation period;
39.10. ERDF co-financing is requested for the project and the total eligible costs indicated in lats;
39.11. ERDF co-financing is requested for the project does not exceed this rules set out in point 15 of ERDF funding;
39.12. application of project total eligible cost specified in lats and comply with the rules laid down in point 14 the minimum and maximum amount of the eligible costs and do not exceed it;
39.13. eligible costs of the project over the years are given in full in the arithmetic correctly and in accordance with the project budget totals listed in the summary;
39.14. in application of the project eligible positions match this rule 57, 58, 60, 61, 63, 64 and 65 in the eligible costs;
39.15. cost estimates for the project, shall not exceed that rule 59, 62 and 65. in certain cost limits.
40. the eligibility criteria (projects and projects of the application the applicant eligibility criteria) are the following: 56.1. project complies with the provisions laid down in paragraph 2, the activity objective;
40.2. the project activities meet the supported this provision in paragraph 18 and 19 set out the eligible actions;
included in the project 25.0. General secondary education authority has received the support of the structural funds for the provision of office equipment for the 2004-2006 period the structural funds national program "improving the quality of Teaching Science, math and technology subjects in secondary education" project ESF/SPD/PIA/05/WIP/3/2/2//0001/0181 "improving the quality of Teaching Science, math and technology subjects in secondary education" in the framework of the implementation;
25.1. the beneficiaries of the project are included in the list, which includes no more than 60 percent of each district or city administrative territory of the Republic in general secondary educational institutions in accordance with this rule 41.1. referred to quality criteria;
25.2. to one beneficiary eligible costs provided for an amount not exceeding 98 392 lat;
25.2. the project application is defined in the problem addressed and justified the chosen target group needs;
40.7. project submissions and planned activities provide the problem and define target groups needs are met;
25.4. the project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the planned time schedule for implementation and ensure the planned results;
25.4. the application of the project results and the planned figures are accurately defined and measurable;
40.10. project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring of the scheme, and it required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications and responsibilities, the available material and technical base), and they are appropriate to the needs of the project;
40.11. project application is justified, as it will ensure the sustainability of the results achieved and maintenance after completion of the project, including educational institutions, founder of proof of educational activity in the long term, which shall not be less than five years;
project submission contains 34.64. costs match the expected project implementation period is necessary and reasonable to achieve the project's results and the implementation of the planned activities;
40.13. project planned in the publicity and information dissemination activities are relevant for European Union funds projects in publicity;
40.14. the project applicant is municipality, which is the overall average educational institutions founder.
41. the quality criteria are as follows: 41.1. General secondary education institutions (which will be the beneficiaries) selection criteria for the district or city administrative territory of the Republic: the number of high school learners 41.1.1. stage of the 2006/2007 school year: 220.127.116.11. less than 100 trainees – one point;
18.104.22.168.100-200 learners – two points;
22.214.171.124.201-300 student – three points;
126.96.36.199. more than 300 student-four points;
41.1.2. planned number of learners from high school stage to 2013:188.8.131.52. less than 100 trainees – one point;
184.108.40.206.100-200 learners – two points;
220.127.116.11.201-300 student – three points;
18.104.22.168. more than 300 student-four points;
41.1.3. General secondary education authority implemented: 22.214.171.124. one accredited General secondary education program-one point;
126.96.36.199. at least two accredited General secondary education programs – two points;
188.8.131.52. at least two accredited General secondary education programs, one of which is the science and technology education in the direction of the program, as well as educational institution implements the basic education program – three points;
41.1.4. General secondary education institution status: 184.108.40.206. high school or evening (shift) high school-one point;
220.127.116.11. the national gymnasium, two points;
41.1.5. public transport accessibility: 18.104.22.168. transport runs twice a day, and the stop is not more than half an hour's walk from the education authorities-one point;
22.214.171.124. transport runs three to four times a day, and the stop is not more than 15 minutes walk away from the educational institutions – two points;
126.96.36.199. transport runs five times a day and more often or municipality providing public transport services, as well as the transport of the learner stop is not more than 15 minutes walk away from the educational institutions – three points;
41.2. the planned activities of the project ready to start: 41.2.1. project is not ready for commencement of works is not developed in the technical project, has scheduled works and necessary office equipment list-zero point;
41.2.2. under the project initiation stage of ripeness, not developed the technical design of the works, do not complete the planned works and necessary office equipment list-one point.
41.2.3. project initiation of medium degree of preparedness – developed the technical design of the works or to provide a detailed list of planned works, prepared a detailed study of the necessary equipment list – two points;
41.2.4. high degree of initiation of project readiness – prepare the necessary documentation for the procurement of the works prepared a detailed study of the necessary equipment list – three points;
41.3. project risk assessment, including assessing the potential incidence of costs: project submission not 41.3.1. conducted an evaluation of the potential risks – zero point;
41.3.2. the project risk assessment in the application was made, the plan of measures to prevent the risk identified is not developed or not developed completely-one point;
41.3.3. project quality has been made in the application of risk assessment, the risk identified in the plan of measures for the elimination or reduction of not fully developed – two points;
41.3.4. application is made in the project quality risk assessment, develop a reasoned plan of measures identified for the elimination or reduction of risks – three points;
25.7. project submissions are reflected in the project cost-benefit analysis key findings: 41.4.1. analysis is not carried out and is not reflected in the conclusions – the zero point;
41.4.2. analysis has been carried out and is the main conclusion-one point;
41.4.3. analysis is carried out, is reflected in the key findings and economic benefits are positive – two points;
25.8. the application of cabinet lines corresponding to the requirements of accessibility for persons with disabilities: 41.5.1. project provides environmental improvement availability-zero point;
41.5.2. the project will improve environmental accessibility for persons with disabilities and provide an explanation, as it will be provided by two points.
Vi. adoption of the decision on the application of the project approval, approval with conditions or disapproval and communication 42. the responsible authority shall take a decision on the application of the project approval if compliance with this provision and paragraph 39.40 administrative and referred to the eligibility criteria have been assessed with "Yes" and compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 41 of the evaluation criteria have been assessed with a required minimum number of points-10 points.
43. the responsible authority shall take a decision on the rejection of the application for the project, if a project's application does not meet the: 43.1. what from this provision, 24.4 24.4 24.3..,.,.,., 24.5 24.6 24.7 24.5.,.,.,., or 39.11 39.12 39.10. referred to administrative criteria;
43.2. one of these rules, 25.0 25.0 24.9.,.,.,., or 25.1 25.2 40.14. referred to the eligibility criteria.
44. the responsible authority shall take a decision on the rejection of the application for the project if the project application did not acquire the rule 41.2 and 41.3. the quality criteria referred to at least two points, but this provision 25.7. the quality criteria referred to in subparagraph, one point.
45. the responsible authority shall take a decision on the rejection of the application for the project if the project application under the rules referred to in paragraph 41 of the quality evaluation criteria is received less than 10 points.
46. The competent authority may take a decision on the approval of the application, the project on condition. In this case, the applicant must indicate the project eliminates the deficiencies to the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of a project.
47. The decision on the application for the approval of the project provided may include the following conditions: 29.3. streamline project in accordance with the following criteria: 47.1.1. This provision, 24.8 24.7.,.,., or 39.13 39.14 39.15. referred to administrative criteria;
47.1.2. This provision, 40.7 40.6.,.,., 25.4 25.4 40.10 40.11, 34.64., or 40.13. referred to the eligibility criteria;
29.3. to do the following: 47.2.1. submit additional information or a document, if the information contained in the application is unclear or inaccurate;
47.2.2. specify the eligible costs of the project;
47.2.3. to carry out other activities to the project could be implemented.
48. the responsible authority decision on approval of the application, the project provided within five working days after the decision has been forwarded to the project applicant.
49. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project, the applicant provides a decision within the time limit. After fulfilment of the conditions specified in the decision of the applicant to submit information on the implementation evaluation of the responsible body.
50. the decision on the application for the approval of the project by the deadline laid down the conditions is not longer than 20 working days.
51. The Commission has 20 working days after that rule 49 of receipt of the information referred to assess it, and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion, if the applicant has met the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions laid down. In the opinion of Justice occur as decision examination which includes conditions control this opinion is drawn up.
52. the responsible authority shall within five working days after the rule 51, paragraph findings as to inform in writing the applicant and the project authority. While this provision paragraph 51 referred to the opinion of the responsible authority shall send to the liaison body of the two certified copies of the project or the project application to the electronic form of the document, drawn up according to the law of electronic documents.
53. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions or the execution of these provisions within the time limit specified in paragraph 50, the project shall be deemed to have been rejected. Information on the conditions contained in the decision of the determining authority within five working days, send to the project applicant.
54. In the month following receipt of the decision on rejection of the application or project that rule 53, in the case referred to in the project, the applicant may request the competent authority of regulatory laws in order to issue the project applicant project application two copies.
55. the responsible authority decision on the approval of a project application within five working days after the decision has been sent to the recipient of funding and collaboration. While this provision in paragraph 42 that decision, the responsible authority shall send to the liaison body of the two certified copies of the project or the project application to the electronic form of the document, drawn up according to the law of electronic documents.
56. the decision of the responsible authority for the project the rejection of the application within five working days after the decision sent to the applicant for the project.
VII. the implementation of the project. Eligible and ineligible costs 57. in the light of the European Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1783/1999 of the conditions, the project is following applicable items : 57.1. project administration costs;
57.2. General secondary education in mathematics, science and technical direction for the implementation of the necessary logistic means and equipment;
57.3. Office renovation costs;
57.4. other eligible project implementation costs, including costs of services;
57.5. cost of preparing project applications;
57.6. unforeseen costs.
58. This rule 57.1. referred to costs may include: 58.1. project administration work of staff involved in the payment for a particular job or service performance, based on the company's contract;
58.2. national employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
58.3. communication costs project personnel involved in the administration.
59. This rule 57.1. the costs referred to in (a) shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible costs of the project, not including the project administration costs and unforeseen costs.
60. This rule 57.2. in these costs can include:
60.1. this rule 18.1. four referred to Cabinet for the required equipment in machinery and equipment acquisition cost, including equipment, models, accessories, utensils, instruments, substances, literature, information technology, software, subject to implementation, library, teaching videofond and restoration of furniture acquisition costs;
60.2. machinery and equipment supply, installation, repair and maintenance costs, as well as the use of technical training costs.
61. This rule 57.3. referred to costs may include: 61.1. power cord, telecommunications systems, fire alarm systems, lighting systems installation and Assembly;
61.2. sanitārtehnisko work (including ventilation systems);
38.1. the carpenters and finishing work;
61.4. floor, walls, ceiling covering installation and repair of the door;
61.5. window replacement.
62. This rule 57.3. the costs referred to in subparagraph does not exceed 30 percent of the total eligible costs of the project.
63. This rule 57.4 in these costs may include: 39.2. achieving the procurement procedure costs;
39.3. payment linked to the experts and the national employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
63.3. technical project development costs;
63.4. a project in the course of implementing the substantive value of the insurance costs, if they apply to the project implementation period;
63.5. building costs;
63.6. publicity measures.
64. This provision referred 57.5. costs may include the purchase procedure and technical project development costs if they are related to this provision the requirements in 41.2.
65. This rule 57.6. costs referred to in (a) shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible costs of the project, not including the project administration costs and unforeseen costs, and they can not be used in the administration of the project costs.
66. the non-recoverable value added tax payments are eligible.
67. the financing of the Fund and the State budget are not eligible costs: 67.1. not specified in these provisions 57., 58, 60, 61, 63, 64 and 65 or above this rule 59, 62 and 65. above the limit of the amount of costs;
67.2. not related to the implementation of project activities;
67.3. which is not encountered in the implementation of project activities or during which payments are made later than one month after the expiry of the implementation of the project;
41.9. which is not justified by supporting documents or the costs incurred by the legislative non-compliance.
68. the project is carried out in accordance with the amendments to the arrangements for the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds, in so far as these rules otherwise.
69. cooperation authority before submitting the beneficiary shall submit amendments to the coordination of the project to the responsible authority, if they are associated with: 69.1. project objectives;
EB 69.2. change the beneficiaries;
69.3. project start and end date;
69.4. project achievable outcome indicators;
69.5. unforeseen costs reallocation;
72.2. the total eligible costs of the project or their Division schedule over the years.
70. cooperation authority may propose amendments to the draft, in coordination with the responsible authority.
71. cooperation authority after consulting with the responsible authority may initiate a unilateral retreat from the agreement, if the agreement for the implementation of a project made for such cases.
72. This provision up to 59, 62 and 65. under certain restrictions, the eligible cost of the project beneficiaries, providing a collaborative institution payment request with an explanation of the following operations, you can perform the reallocation of costs this rule 57.2, 57.3 57.1.,.,., and 57.4 57.5. bottom above-cost position, not exceeding five percent of the cost of common positions reallocated eligible costs.
73. If the beneficiary of the funding transferred to advance payments of more than 20 percent, the beneficiary of the first Foundation of the European Union requested the funding request for payment shall be submitted not later than six months after the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of a project. The beneficiary of the first Foundation for the funding of the European Union requested the payment request is not less than 80 per cent of the amount of the advance payment.
74. The beneficiary within five working days after the conclusion of the agreement for the implementation of a project submitted to the liaison body of the procurement plan.
75. The beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of the project snapshot, insert the beneficiary's institution's homepage on the internet at least once every three months.
76. The Ministry of education and science provides a central procurement institutions function in carrying out public procurement procedures in the delivery or the conclusion of a general agreement to another subscriber needs, equipping the Office with General secondary education in mathematics, science and technical direction for the implementation of required training equipment (devices, accessories, chemicals and other equipment), equipping the Office with the necessary information technology, the library Fund, training of renewal and replenishment videofond, electronic learning software.
77. the duration of the project implementation rules referred to in paragraph 78 of the project implementation period not exceeding 30 months.
VIII. Closing issue 78. Project to be implemented within five years of the agreement on the implementation of the project the date of its entry into force, but not later than 31 December 2013.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis, Minister of education and science t. koķe Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 9 April 2008.
Attachments ZIP, Ministry of education and science of the annex submitted to Cabinet on 25 March 2008. Regulations No 200, Minister of education and science t. koķe
Search Translated Laws of Latvia