Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173774
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 188 in Riga, March 17, 2008 (pr. 10. § 17) the rules on the "operational programme infrastructure and services" Appendix "Daugava 184.108.40.206. the activity of the hydroelectric dam of pārgāžņ reconstruction" issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the activities of the programme ' infrastructure and services ' (hereinafter referred to as the action programme) addition (hereinafter operational programme) 3.5. priorities for environmental infrastructure and "green energy" UR3.5.2.pas "based on" energy "activity" Daugava 220.127.116.11. hydroelectric dam reconstruction pārgāžņ "(hereinafter activity) application of the project evaluation criteria (criteria), the European Union cohesion fund projects applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant), responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as functional cooperation bodies subordinated to form.
2. The purpose of the activity is to implement the Daugava cascade hydroelectric dam safety project, thus significantly reducing the risk of breaking dams and possible without the feedback damage that could be caused to people, the environment and infrastructure, especially in the country's capital of Riga.
3. activities to target people at risk areas, local authorities and economic operators.
4. the implementation of the activity is limited to the project application selection.
5. the implementation of the activity provided by the responsible authority and the liaison body. Functions carried out by the responsible authority of the Ministry of Economic Affairs (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority). Cooperation bodies does the construction, energy and housing State Agency (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body). The cooperation body is the functional authority.
6. the competence of the authority responsible: 6.1. provide activities for implementation, monitoring and control, including the application of the n + 2 and n + 3 principle of activity level, the implementation of the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 (published in the official journal of the European Union L 210, 31.7.2006, 25-78 lp) laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006) 93. Article 1 and referred to in paragraph 2;
6.2. create the European Union cohesion fund project application (hereinafter referred to as project submissions) Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission);
6.3. before the adoption of the draft application limited to publish on the website of the authority responsible for the project on the internet application evaluation procedures;
6.4. before the adoption of the draft application limited to publish on the website of the authority responsible internet cooperation authorities prepared a draft agreement for the implementation of a project;
6.5. before the adoption of the draft application limited to develop, approve and responsible authority to publish on the internet home page of the application for the evaluation of the project methodology and project submission evaluation forms;
6.6. to send a call for project submissions within the specified project activities by the applicant;
6.7. to provide information on the project applicant project application preparation;
6.8. to assess the project submissions;
6.9. to take a decision on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition and inform the applicant of the project;
6.10. legislation in order collect information about project;
6.11. the draft decision on the eligibility of the application to submit a project application to the leading authority;
6.12. to examine the applicant's project procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau.
7. Cooperation authority: 7.1 develop and approve a draft agreement for the implementation of a project and to submit for publication on the website of the authority responsible on the internet;
7.2. to develop, approve and cooperation bodies home page on the internet publish interim and final payment request form and fill the agenda, as well as the expenditure justification document list;
7.3. to conclude an agreement with the European Union cohesion fund beneficiary (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiary) on the implementation of the project;
7.4. to provide information on the beneficiaries of the project and the fulfilment of the conditions under the agreement for the implementation of a project;
7.5. provide activities approved under the supervision and control of the project, including the application of the n + 2 and n + 3 principle project level, implementing the Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 and article 93, paragraph 2;
7.6. to provide information to the authority responsible for the preparation of activities for the implementation of the learning available funding;
7.7. to examine the reports submitted by the beneficiaries of the payments claimed must approve eligible expenditure, amounts and prepare payment orders and declarations of expenditure;
7.8. to provide information to the public and to provide publicity on matters related to the implementation of the activity and the activity within the approved project;
7.9. the laws and regulations in order collect information about the project.
8. activities within the project is co-financed from the Cohesion Fund of the European Union. The overall activity within the funding available is EUR 32 500 000 (the European Union's single currency ekviv tape in dollars is determined by the Bank of Latvia in 2004 on 30 December the rate).
9. Maximum funding intensity is 25 percent of the total eligible costs up to a total activity within the funding available.
II. Project requirements the applicant raised 10. activities within the project, the applicant may have on existing hydroelectric power "Daugavas meadow, the owner or possessor.
11. activities within the project, the applicant is not eligible for funding provided that: 11.1. by a decision of the Court of Justice has been declared bankrupt, including rehabilitation, in the legal protection process, its economic activity or has been terminated in accordance with the commercial register of the information available, it is in the process of liquidation;
11.2. the judgment of the Court of Justice has been found guilty of fraud, bribery, commercial bribery, as well as involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity which is affected or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union's financial interests, and a criminal record is not deleted or removed;
11.3. it is in the interest of the person committed an extraditable offence is affected or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union's financial interests, and the project for the applicant under the criminal code is applied to the forced influence;
11.4. supplied incorrect information to the competent authority or body in the context of cooperation with the European Union funds the implementation of co-financed projects or has not submitted the required information;
11.5. tried to get confidential information in your possession or control of the Commission or the competent authority, or the authority of the cooperation project in the course of the evaluation of the application.
III. eligible and ineligible activities Funding is allocated 12 pļaviņas hydro reserves pārgāžņ creation: 12.1. preparation of project documentation and project administration;
12.2. investment assets, including equipment, structures associated with the construction of the hydroelectric dam of meadow, increasing safety considerably reducing the risk of rupture of the dam and the potential for damage is not reversible.
13. funding is not granted for activities in which the applicant is a project begun before the conclusion of the contract with the liaison body for the implementation of the project, except that rule 15.5. appropriate referred to.
IV. Eligible and ineligible costs 14. activities within the eligible costs are as follows: 14.1. project documentation preparation and administration costs for an amount that does not exceed a total of 10 percent of the project total eligible costs: 14.1.1. technical feasibility studies;
14.1.2. the environmental impact assessment of the preparation;
14.1.3. the procurement procedure for the preparation of the document;
14.1.4. cost-benefit analysis;
14.1.5. hydraulic model development;
14.1.6. construction, including technical project development;
14.1.7. posted worker salary (including sickness allowance (disability page A, which are paid by the employer), annual leave, leave, vacation compensation) and the employer made State social security payments, as well as other regulations determine workers the right to mandatory payments to be made. Vacation leave and vacation compensation costs are considered eligible costs if they are made on the project implementation period. The employees referred to in this paragraph may be employed only in these rules referred to in point 12.1. operations and coordination;
14.1.8. the consideration of the associated artists, based on the company's contract;
14.1.9. expenditure on legal advice, notary services, technical or financial expertise, accounting services, if they are directly related to the project and the need for its implementation;
14.1.10. required to be performed by the project-related information and publicity costs in accordance with the laws of the European Union in the field of implementation of the funds;
14.1.11. costs associated with the public information about the execution of the required water level changes;
14.2. construction costs: 14.2.1. preparation of building sites, including the demolition of buildings and premises;
14.2.2. road movement;
14.2.3. temporary infrastructure;
14.2.4. the cost of the works;
14.2.5. spare equipment, pārgāzn equipment and emergency spare parts purchasing costs;
14.2.6. operation of the reserve pārgāzn inspection and commissioning costs;
14.2.7. regional planning.
15. the costs are eligible if they: 15.1 applies to procurement that is required for the implementation of the project and is carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on procurement;
15.2. will be included in the assets of the beneficiaries as a long-term investment and the depreciating of at least five years after completion of the project will remain the property of the beneficiaries and will not be passed to the use third parties;
15.3. the project has been carried out and listed the applicant's bookkeeping, identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, and verifiable, and they attest to the relevant source document original. Justification of expenditure documents must comply with the legislation requirements;
15.4. the need for the implementation of the project for the approved project submission, and will be made of the financial management, economy, efficiency and effectiveness;
15.5. to arise to the agreement on the implementation of the project within the specified period, that is, the duration of the contract, unless the contract does not provide for the eligible costs that may be made before the conclusion of the contract, but not earlier than the starting with the October 24, 2006, and is directly linked to the implementation of the project, and will be based on paid invoices or other relevant source documents of expenditure;
15.6. be tallied, interim or final payment requests, which the agreement on the implementation of the project on time will be submitted to the institution of cooperation, adding expense justification document copies.
16. activities not eligible are the following: 16.1. costs not justified by relevant source documents of expenditure according to law;
16.2. routine maintenance expenses;
16.3. working capital acquisition costs;
16.4. land acquisition costs;
16.5. the lease;
16.6. the payment for loan processing, design and booking, interest payments, penalties, interest on arrears, charges for financial transactions;
10.4. payments of taxes and levies that are directly tied to the co-financed project, if the beneficiary can be completely or partially recover according to laws and regulations;
16.8. the costs incurred in conducting procurement in conflict with the law;
10.5. the other costs that are not identified as eligible.
V. submission of the project selection and project submission notification making arrangements 17. adoption of the submission of the project organized by the responsible authority.
18. the responsible authority shall send the activity within the project given the applicant a written invitation, indicating the application of the project start and end dates, which may not be less than three months.
19. To apply for funding of the project, the applicant submitted to the responsible authority: 19.1. filled in application form for the project according to the Council on 8 December 2006, Regulation (EC) no 1828/2006 (published in the official journal of the European Union L 45, 15.02.2007, 3-115. lp), which lays down the rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund Annex XXI:, major project applications for approval of aid in accordance with Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 39. – Article 41 — European regional development fund/cohesion fund – investment in infrastructure;
19.2. in addition to supporting documents: 19.2.1. certificate (annex 1);
19.2.2. procurement plan (annex 2);
19.2.3. The State revenue service project for the applicant's tax liability or the absence of the consent of the applicant letter (annex 3) (original single copy);
19.2.4. the document certifying the ownership or registered in the land registry a long-term rental (for a period not less than five years after the implementation of the project) on the property that will be carried out in the initial investment (copy);
19.2.5. environmental monitoring national Office opinion on the environmental impact assessment of the final report;
19.2.6. information about the project (annex 4);
19.2.7. to join the existing meadow HES ownership or possession of the copy;
19.2.8. public awareness of the action plan on execution of the required water level changes.
20. the project application can be submitted in paper form or electronic form of a document. Project submissions in paper form can be submitted to the responsible body or sent by mail. Project application electronic document can be submitted to the responsible body, send by mail or send it to the responsible authorities the e-mail address that is specified in the invitation sent to the responsible authority for the project the application: 20.1. If the project is submitted in person, on the date of submission of the project considers the requested authority specified in the date and time of receipt;
20.2. If the project is sent by mail, on the date of application is treated as the postmark shows the date of shipment. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project application has been served before the project application in the mail acceptance expires;
20.3. If the project is presented in the electronic document, as it is considered the time period when it is sent by electronic mail or using the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant must demonstrate that the project application is sent before the adoption of the project submission deadline.
21. The documentation to be submitted must meet the following requirements: 21.1. a project proposal is prepared and submitted to the Latvian language text;
21.2. If documents are not issued in the Latvian language, shall be accompanied by a certified translation into Latvian language in the document in accordance with the laws and regulations that determine the order in which the documents of which a translation in the language of the country;
21.3. the project proposal is prepared according to the project requirements, the application form is accompanied by all the documents to be submitted in addition to the documents referred to in the list, and they are designed according to the legislation requirements;
21.4. the project submission form has been filled out completely;
21.5. the project is not specified in the application for correction, deletion, addition, deletion, and aizkrāsojum;
21.6. the project application used currency is the single currency of the European Union, which are equivalent in dollars is determined by the Bank of Latvia in 2004 on 30 December in fixed dollar rate.
22. If the project application submitted in paper form, must meet the following requirements: project application submitted to 22.1 in two original copies;
22.2. the project application form shall be submitted in electronic form of a document not rewritable CD matrix;
22.3. each project with a copy of the application along with the submitted documents be submitted cauršūt, majiem with the sequentially numbered pages to the back of the last page of the thread should be affixed, stamped with the seal of the applicant of the project and must be indicated on the label information about the document, and the page number the number of cauršūt, the receipt of a copy of a document, the document's date, the development of the document name and signature of the applicant, the project officer;
22.4. the project application to the applicant, the signature project officer with signature rights or its authorized person. If the application is signed by an authorised person, together with the project application must be submitted to document that authorizes the person to sign the project submission;
22.5. on each copy of the first page to be "original".
23. the application shall be accompanied, where the electronic document, it must meet the following requirements: 23.1. it must be prepared according to the law on electronic document design;
23.2. it must be designed to DOC, xls, PDF or JPG file format;
23.3. the project submission form, and in addition to the original document to be submitted must be signed by the individual author's secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamp before the adoption of the project submission deadline. If additional documents are copies of the documents must be certified by each individual to the project the applicant secure electronic signature and a time stamp prior to the adoption of the project submission deadline;
23.4. the project application must be signed electronically by the applicant of the project officer with signature rights or its authorized person.
24. The beneficiaries of the project the original application or its derivatives with legal force stores to 2021 December 31.
Vi. submission of project evaluation and decision-making procedures within the 25 activity submitted project applications of valuation gives responsible authorities established by the Commission.
26. The Commission determines the agenda approved by the responsible authority.
27. project submissions valued as follows these rules referred to in annex 5 criteria: 27.1. quality criteria: 27.1.1. the project is economically justified;
27.1.2. account has been taken of the potential project risks and mitigation opportunities;
27.1.3. the project made an evaluation and provide an alternative to the project selection;
27.1.4. submission of project compliance with horizontal priority "sustainable development";
27.2. eligibility criteria: 27.2.1. project eligibility criteria: 18.104.22.168. planned activities the project application, the work and technology description and expected results and indicators are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, consistent with the implementation of a project timetable and are focused on the achievement of the project objectives;
22.214.171.124. project costs and financing source allocation calculation is done arithmetically correct;
126.96.36.199. costs comply with the provisions of paragraphs 14 and 15, and they have not been specified in paragraph 16;
188.8.131.52. under the planned European Union cohesion fund financing is calculated correctly in accordance with regulation 1083/2006 Article 55 (2), and it meets the rules 8 and 9 points;
184.108.40.206. spending is economically justified and necessary for the implementation of the project and provides measurable results physically;
220.127.116.11. the project will ensure the required things to information and publicity for the project in accordance with the laws of the European Union in the field of implementation of the funds;
27.2.2. project eligibility criteria of the applicant: 18.104.22.168. the project the applicant complies with the provisions of paragraph 10 referred to in condition;
22.214.171.124. to project the applicant is not subject to this rule and 11.2 11.1. the conditions referred to in point;
126.96.36.199. project applicant has paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and the time limits laid down in laws and regulations;
188.8.131.52. the project shall ensure the implementation of the project requires the need of pre-financing, cover all ineligible costs and ensure future maintenance for at least five years after the implementation of the project;
27.3. administrative criteria: 27.3.1. application the original project is the document legal force;
27.3.2. a project proposal is prepared according to these provisions 21.1 21.3 21.4 21.5.,., and 21.6. the requirements referred to in subparagraph;
27.3.3. project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
27.3.4. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application;
27.3.5. project application is submitted in two copies.
28. the launching of the evaluation first evaluated the project's compliance with this provision of the application, 27.3.3. apakšpukt. Evaluation after other administrative criteria, eligibility criteria and quality criteria continues only if not identified non-compliance with this rule 27.3.3. in this criterion.
29. the project submission's compliance with the administrative and eligibility criteria is assessed by "Yes" or "no" (match) "(non-compliant). Application of project compliance with quality criteria assessed by giving a certain number of points. Project submission compliance is assessed on the basis of this rule 5. criteria referred to in the annex, and through the application of the arrangements for the evaluation of projects and project submission evaluation form.
30. If the application lacks the information to assess the project submissions conform to one or more criteria or information is not legible or is not provided in the Latvian language, it is considered that the project submission does not meet the criterion or criteria is assigned the lowest rating.
31. a decision on the approval of the project application is accepted if the following conditions are met: 31.1. project application meets all compliance and administrative criteria;
31.2. the application of the project according to quality criteria receive at least 95 points.
32. the decision on rejection of the application for the project is accepted, if the application does not meet one or more of these rules, 184.108.40.206., 220.127.116.11., 27.3.3 and 27.3.4 27.3.1.. criteria referred to in the submission or the project according to quality criteria in the call for submissions for the project making a round has not acquired at least 95 points.
33. The decision on the application of the project approval may include conditions which must be fulfilled in order to project the applicant may enter into a contract for the implementation of a project: 33.1. to clarify the application of the project according to the criteria, which shall be valued with "Yes" or "no", except that rule 18.104.22.168., 22.214.171.124.,., and 27.3.4 27.3.1 27.3.3. criteria referred to in paragraph;
33.2. to clarify the application of the project cost estimate, in the case of the arithmetic calculation errors. Making revisions, the total of eligible costs may be increased;
33.3. additional information should be provided, if the application does not contain complete information or the information is unclear;
20.8. of the project's eligible costs exclude costs that this rule as defined in paragraph 16 does not apply;
20.8. to clarify the implementation of the project;
20.9. the project application must be designed according to these rules 21 and 22 or 23 in those requirements.
34. the evaluation of the project in the project application, reply to the definition provided points to the responsible authority requesting information referred to in paragraph 33 of these rules. After the submission of the information required by the quality criteria of assessment is not changed.
35. the decision by the responsible authority of the conditions shall not be longer than three calendar months from the date of dispatch of the decision. Information about the decision the conditions contained in the project evaluation, the applicant shall submit to the competent authority. The responsible authority shall evaluate the information provided by the applicant of the project and prepares opinion on its compliance with the conditions laid down in the decision. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions, the project application is considered to have been rejected. Opinion on the decision of the non-compliance with conditions of cooperation authority within two working days, send to the project applicant.
36. This provision of the conditions referred to in paragraph 33 of the execution deadline cannot be extended.
37. the arrangements for the project, the applicant is entitled to challenge or appeal against decisions taken by the European Union structural funds and the cohesion fund management law. 35. These provisions of the opinion referred to in paragraph 1 shall be carried out as in the rule of law, subject to the decision of Justice control.
VII. Project implementation and financing conditions of funding recipient 38. available in the form of funding for the European Union under the Cohesion Fund: 38.1. advance payment no more than 20 percent of the approved amount of funding;
38.2. interim payments granted on the basis of the eligible expenditure;
23.8. final payment is granted on the basis of the eligible expenditure.
39. The advance payment and the total amount of interim payments shall not exceed 90 per cent of the approved funding amount.
40. The beneficiary receives an advance payment if the following conditions are met: 24.9. the beneficiary with the cooperation of the authority has entered into a contract for the implementation of the project;
40.2. the initiation of implementation of the project is opened in a separate account in the State coffers, which are made and received all the project-related charges after conclusion of the contract for the implementation of a project;
40.3. the beneficiary first announced the purchase of the latest three months after approval of the project application.
41. The beneficiary receives the interim or final payment if the following conditions are met: 41.1. the beneficiary with the cooperation of the authority has entered into a contract for the implementation of the project;
41.2. the initiation of implementation of the project is opened in a separate account in the State coffers, which are made and received all the project-related charges after conclusion of the contract for the implementation of a project;
41.3. the beneficiary first announced the purchase of the latest three months after approval of the project application;
25.7. is ready and the agreement for the implementation of a project on time filed in collaboration, interim or final payment request, and is added to the expenditure justification document copies;
25.8. public awareness action plan on execution of the required water level changes are executed in accordance with the deadlines;
25.8. investments are included in the assets of the beneficiaries as a long-term investment and the depreciating of at least five years after the implementation of the project will remain the property of the beneficiary;
25.9. cooperation authority, supervisory checks and submit an interim or final payment request checking project implementation costs are recognized as eligible costs and a decision on payment to the beneficiaries;
41.8. There have been investments and funding recipient listed the possible management accounting, cost is identifiable, separate from the rest of the cost, and verifiable, and they acknowledge the original source document concerned;
41.9. interim or final payment shall be made after completion of an individual project phase, if the project is implemented and its implementation is an audited value;
41.10. interim payments may be requested not more than once every six months.
42. cooperation authority under the agreement for the implementation of a project specific funding amount in proportion to the jam reduces interim or final payment amount in the following cases: 42.1. If the actual financial leverage is lower than the approved agreement for the implementation of the project;
26.2. If not filed financial justification of expenditure documents;
26.3. If costs are not considered eligible costs;
26.3. If the estimate project costs eligible costs specified in is not proportionate and economically justified;
26.4. If applicant projects during project implementation has misled the liaison body, giving false information;
26.5. If the deadline is not met public awareness action plan on execution of the required water level changes.
43. cooperation authority have the right to request an interim payment or a final payment request at the time of the evaluation, as well as by making a payment request from the beneficiary of the additional information required for the implementation of a project.
44. cooperation authority payment by Cashless settlement to separate special project funding recipient opened the account specified in the payment request.
45. cooperation authority funding recipient funding to be paid shall be determined on the basis of the eligible costs of the project and the costs of source documents, as well as procurement documentation.
46. the costs incurred prior to the conclusion of a contract for the implementation of a project, but for which the procurement procedure has not been carried out, are recognized as eligible costs, if the beneficiary submits the justification of expenses documents that indicate a common link with the project and their justification.
47. The beneficiary of the final request for payment submitted by the institution of cooperation project implementation and interim payment request and the amount of the eligible expenditure approval, carried out by the liaison body.
48. amendments to the agreement on the implementation of the project shall be made and the relevant regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Treaty. Such amendments are allowed if they do not change the aim of the project.
49. the project final payment request must be submitted to the liaison authority no later than until 30 June 2015.
50. funding provided under these rules, not combined with other projects you funded funding program or individual funding projects.
51. activities within the beneficiary provides the information and publicity measures, including current information on project implementation process of inserting the beneficiary institution home page on the internet, if any, not less frequently than once every three months. Activities within the beneficiary for at least three months before carrying out the works on the required water level changes inform the public national and local newspapers.
52. Breaking the contract for the project implementation, the authority requires the cooperation of the beneficiary to repay the full amount of the funds paid. The beneficiaries of the obligation at the request of the authority of the cooperation is to repay the full amount of funding received.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 12 April 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 2008. Regulations No 188 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 2008. Regulations No 188 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 3 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 2008. Regulations No 188 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 4 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 2008. Regulations No 188 economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 5 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 17 March 2008. Regulations No 188 project submission evaluation criteria 1. Criteria of quality evaluation system of scale points 1.
The project is economically justified: 1.1.
the project's economic net present value (ENPV) is greater than zero 0-20 1.2.
the project's economic rate of return (EIRR) rate is more than a social discount rate of 0-20 1.3.
benefit-cost ratio (B/C) is greater than a 0-20-2.
Take account of the possible project risks and mitigation opportunities 0 20 3.
The project made an evaluation and provide an alternative to the project selection: – is discussed in at least three adequate and reasonable project alternatives;
-project construction site selection was made using qualitative and quantitative methods.
0-10 1.1. criteria on HORIZONTAL priorities ranking system scoring scale 4.
Promoting horizontal priority "sustainable development" to the achievement of the objectives of the project: 0-10 emergency prevention of emergency threat of 0 creates a risk to the environment, the prevention of emergency threat, 5 which presents a risk to the environment and human health, the prevention of 10 2. eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 2.1. project eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 5.
The project application of planned measures, and the work description and the expected results and indicators are clearly defined, reasonable, measurable, consistent with the implementation of a project timetable and are focused on the achievement of the objective of the project 6.
Project cost and financing source allocation calculation is done arithmetically correct 7.
The eligible cost of the project and the amount corresponds to the activity specified in 8.
The requested funding is calculated correctly in accordance with regulation 1083/2006 Article 55 (2), and it matches the activity set around 9.
Spending is economically justified and necessary for the implementation of the project and provides measurable results for the physical production 10.
The project will ensure the required things to information and publicity for the project in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Foundation of the European Union in the field of the implementation of the project the applicant 2.2 eligibility criteria ranking system Yes/No 11.
Project applicant meets specific project activity the applicant 12.
Project applicant has been declared bankrupt, including not in the rehabilitation process, the economic activity is not terminated or in accordance with the commercial register of the information available it is not wound up 13.
The project with the Court judgment, the applicant is not found guilty of fraud, bribery, commercial bribery, as well as involvement in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity which results in the affected or of the Republic of Latvia to the European Union's financial interests, and a criminal record is not deleted or removed 14.
Project applicant has paid taxes and other State and local government at minimum payments in full and laws within the 15.
The applicant will provide the project project implementation requires pre-financing, cover all the ineligible costs and ensure future maintenance for at least five years after the implementation of the project 3. Administrative criteria ranking system Yes/No 16.
Application of the original project is the document legal force 17.
The project application has been drawn up according to the project requirements, the application form is accompanied by all the documents to be submitted in addition to the documents referred to in the list, and they are designed according to the legislation requirements 18.
Project application form is completed in full 19.
The project is not specified in the application for amendment, deletion, aizkrāsojum, deletion and addition of 20.
Project application used currency is the single currency of the European Union (the European Union's single currency equivalent in dollars is determined by the Bank of Latvia in 2004 on 30 December the course) 21.
The project proposal is prepared and submitted to the Latvian language 22.
The project application is drawn up into 23.
The project application is submitted within 24.
The project applicant is invited to submit a project application 25.
The project proposal is submitted in duplicate economic Minister k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia