Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 4 February 2003, Regulations No. 66 "labour Protection Requirements For The Protection Of Workers Against Noise-Related Risks"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 4.februāra noteikumos Nr.66 "Darba aizsardzības prasības nodarbināto aizsardzībai pret darba vides trokšņa radīto risku"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173768
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 249 in Riga 2008. on 8 April (pr. No 22 14) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 4 February 2003, regulations No. 66 "labour protection requirements for the protection of workers against noise-related risks" Issued under the Labour Protection Act article 25 13 and 18 to make the Cabinet of 4 February 2003, the Regulation No 66 "labour protection requirements for the protection of workers against noise-related risks" (Latvian journal, 2003, no. 21) the following amendments : 1. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. Using a calibrated acoustic measuring equipment and subject to this provision in annex 1 noise measurement procedure, the noise measurement shall be carried out by specialists who are certified institutions that are accredited by the national agency" Latvian National Accreditation Bureau "to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17024:2005" conformity assessment-General requirements for bodies certifying persons "and for which the Ministry of Economic Affairs has published a notice in the newspaper" journal " or laboratories that are accredited by the national agency "Latvian National Accreditation Bureau" to the standard LVS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 "the competence of testing and calibration laboratories-General requirements" and for which the Ministry of Economic Affairs has published a notice in the newspaper "Gazette" (further-the noise measurement analyst). "
2. To replace the words "in paragraph 12.2 of the Latvian National Standard EN ISO 1999:1990" acoustics-determination of exposure to environmental noise and permanent hearing damage assessment "of" with the words "standard EN ISO 1999:2007 acoustics. Exposure to noise detection and noise-induced hearing damage prediction ".
3. Replace paragraph 13, the words "Latvian National Standard EN ISO 1999:1990" acoustics-determination of exposure to environmental noise and permanent hearing damage assessment "of" with the words "standard EN ISO 1999:2007 acoustics. Exposure to noise detection and noise-induced hearing damage prediction ".
4. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. Determining the noise level and the action value, shall not be taken into account in individual hearing protection usage. In assessing whether the employee is exposed to noise levels exceeding the noise exposure limit value (87 dB (A)), take into account the individual hearing protection usage. "
5. Make the following paragraph 25: ' 25. Noise exposure level in place of work may not exceed these rules determine the noise exposure limit value (87 dB (A)) or level-140 dB Peak. If you exceed the exposure limit value of noise, immediately take the labour protection measures noise exposure levels at least until the reduction of the exposure limit value (87 dB (A)). "
6. Delete paragraph 31.
7. Express 37 as follows: "37. employers check workers assigned to the use of personal protective equipment, to ensure that the safety and health of employees are not exposed to the noise."
8. Make the informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directive rules included provisions deriving from Council of 6 February 2003 Directive 2003/10/EC on the minimum health and safety requirements regarding the exposure of workers to the risks arising from physical agents (noise)."
9. Express of annex 1 of paragraph 3 by the following: "3. the measurements shall be made according to: 3.1. standard LVS ISO 1996-1:2004" acoustics-noise article, application and evaluation of measurement-part 1: Pamatlielum and assessment procedures ";
3.2. standard EN ISO 9612:2007 acoustics. Recommendations for the measurement of environmental noise exposure and evaluation ";
3.3. standard EN ISO 1999:2007 acoustics. Exposure to noise detection and noise-induced hearing damage prediction ";
3.4. the manufacturer of the measuring technical documentation (measuring activities descriptions). "
10. Replace paragraph 5 of annex 1, the words "or measuring equipment used for calibration period has not expired" with the words "or the used measuring equipment is calibrated.
11. Make a annex 1 paragraph 6 by the following: "6. the noise measured with calibrated measuring equipment-a sound level meter (Signal Analyzer)."
12. Replace paragraph 13.1. of annex 1, the words "referred to in the relevant standards" with the words "in paragraph 3 of this annex these standards requirements". Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia