Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/173762
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 239 in Riga 2008 April 1 (pr. No 21 45) national social inclusion Charter Issued by the Agency in accordance with the public agency law article 8, third paragraph, and social services and social assistance law 15.1 the second paragraph of article i. General questions 1. social integration of Government Agency (hereinafter Agency) is under the supervision of the Ministry of welfare, the existing public administration, whose aim is to promote the activities of disabled persons and persons with functional disabilities and ensure the social integration of disabled persons and persons with functional disabilities to receive vocational rehabilitation and to get first level professional higher education (College of education).
2. the Agency's name and address are: 2.1.-social integration in the Latvian language agency, double the prospect, 71, Latvia Jurmala, LV-2015;
2.2. in English, the Social Integration State Agency, 71 Double prosp., Jurmala, Latvia, LV-2015.
3. the Agency shall have a seal with a small supplement of the national coat-of-arms images and the full name of the Agency in the Latvian language, as well as State budget account to the Treasury.
4. the representative of the Agency, management institutions and decision-making bodies is the Director of the Agency and the Council of the College of the Agency (hereinafter referred to as the College Board).
II. Agency functions, tasks and rights 5. The Agency shall conduct social services and social assistance law 15.1 in the first paragraph, certain functions.
6. the Agency shall undertake the following tasks: 6.1 shall draw up and implement individual social rehabilitation plans, providing qualified specialist services;
6.2. provides 24-hour medical surveillance and first aid to persons that receive services of the Agency;
6.3. ensure environmental accessibility, sports, recreation and leisure facilities the persons who receive the Agency's professional or social rehabilitation or education;
6.4. ensure the carriage of persons with disabilities who receive services of the Agency;
6. evaluate and adjust social services and social assistance, article 25 of the law referred to in the first subparagraph persons existing assistive technology-vehicles according to the functional interference of persons;
6.6. provide meals and accommodation for the people who receive the services of the Agency;
6.7. organizes and conducts research in professional and social rehabilitation;
6.8. the records of persons who have the necessary professional rehabilitation, as well as of the services of the Agency;
6.9. participate in the development of the industry and the Agency in the implementation of the project;
6.10. inform the public about the Agency's ability to receive services;
6.11. cooperate and exchange information in the area of operation of the Agency with State and local authorities, employers, disabled people's organisations, foreign and international institutions;
6.12. appreciates the professional proficiency of people with disabilities, taking into account their interests, ability, previously acquired education and health;
6.13. provides preparation courses to consolidate previous knowledge and prevent the access barriers;
6.14. ensure disabled driving training;
6.15. organizes the teaching practice;
6.16. ensure socio-psychological adaptation period for the disabled who have acquired their professional education and communication difficulties;
6.17. educates educators and other professionals working with disabled people;
6.18. advises employers on matters related to the adaptation of the working environment, accessibility for disabled persons and employment of disabled persons;
6.19. provide vocational rehabilitation services to recipients of psychological support for integration in the labour market;
6.20. draw up and implement professional primary education, secondary education, vocational and professional training and professional development programs as vocational rehabilitation component;
6.21. prepare labour market skilled specialists with comprehensive theoretical knowledge and practical skills;
6.22. organizes seminars, courses, lectures, conferences and other educational measures appropriate for production, as well as organizing exhibitions;
6.23. cooperate with Latvian and foreign educational institutions and employers in the field of vocational training;
6.24. promote professional education quality assurance system;
6.25. implement the first level professional higher education programs, health care, social welfare, social sciences, and Commerce (Honours) from the area of information technology, enabling you to get first level professional higher education and a fourth level of professional qualifications;
6.26. the ability to prepare for the continuing education for the second level professional higher education and the fifth level of professional qualifications;
6.27. in cooperation with employers in the professional development courses and organizes their implementation according to the standards of the profession and the national vocational standards;
6.28. provides first level professional higher education study process and the quality of the test, for vocational training and professional qualifications recognised in Latvia and abroad;
6.29. organizes and conducts research studies relevant to the profile of the knowledge areas;
at 6.30. provides educational programs for learning opportunities for the disabled, young people and adults full and part-time studies.
7. the Agency shall have the following rights: 7.1. informing the public about their activities and educational opportunities at the Agency and on services provided by the Agency, as well as to provide advice, recommendations, and other assistance;
7.2. to draw up proposals for legislation of disabled persons and persons with functional disabilities social inclusion and vocational education;
7.3. to receive donations, donations and foreign financial assistance;
7.4. provide public services charge and charge for providing public services charges;
7.5. to exercise other legal rights.
III. Agency Advisory Board 8. To encourage public policy implementation, analyze problems and develop proposals for the services provided by the Agency in the field of Welfare Minister creates Advisory Council of the Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Board). Advisory Board composed of professionals, State and local authorities, the social partners, as well as non-governmental organisations authorised agents.
9. the Advisory Board is an advisory agency of the law. The Board operates in accordance with the regulations approved by the Minister of welfare.
10. the Advisory Board has the following tasks: 10.1. analyze results of the activities of the Agency and to provide welfare Minister opinions and proposals for the medium-term actions and development strategy (the strategy) implementation and development of the activities of the Agency;
10.2. to promote effective implementation of the strategy of the Agency;
10.3. promoting cooperation with the Agency in the implementation of the participating institutions;
10.4. the Director of the Agency to provide recommendations to improve the operation of the Agency.
11. the work of the Council to ensure the Agency's facilities.
IV. Agency Director 12. The work of the agency headed by the Director of the Agency. The Director of the Agency shall be appointed and relieved of the post of Welfare Minister. The Director of the Agency in accordance with the law of public administration, public facilities agency law, civil law, University of law, education, law, social services and social assistance law, labour law, the Agency's rules of procedure, this regulation, the Agency's management contract and job description.
13. The Director of the Agency: 13.1. recruiting and released from the Agency's General and academic staff;
13.2. the responsibility for the use of Agency resources;
13.3. organizes and oversees the implementation of vocational training programmes;
13.4. organizes the election of academic staff;
13.5. the College Council and submitted to the Ministry of Welfare of the Agency's annual report and provides opportunities for staff to become acquainted with it, as well as inserts in the internet homepage;
13.6. approve the agenda of the Agency's internal regulatory documents;
8.5. by matching with the Welfare Minister to take a decision on the implementation of new courses of initiation;
8.6. to fulfil other tasks defined in this regulation.
14. the Director of the Agency can be alternates.
V. Council of College the College Board has 15 staff of the Agency and the governing body of collegiate decision-making body operating in the study area.
16. College Council elections organized by the Agency's Director. College tips yet, by secret ballot. Representatives of the Council of the College to work yet from academic and general staff and student. The Agency's Director and Deputy Director in the field of education include colleges Council without election.
17. members of the College Council shall elect the President of the Council and of the College Secretary. Council of representatives and President of the College and the revocation order is determined by the Statute of the Council of the College. Charter drawn up and approved by the Council of the College Welfare Minister. College Council term of Office is three years.
18. College Council consists of 10 members: 18.1. the Agency Director, Deputy Director of the Agency in the field of education and three academic staff representatives;
18.2. one representative of the General staff;
18.3. the two student government representatives;
18.4. two vocational training and employment at the bottom of the trilateral cooperation Council delegated representatives of the Latvian free trade union and employers ' Confederation of Latvia.
19. The College Board: 19.1 confirms the study programmes and research directions;
19.2. Approves the rules of admission courses;
19.3. proposes for student admission, new courses and programmes of study;
19.4. Approves the regulations on academic and administrative posts;
19.5. Approves the regulations on the study and test procedures;
12.2. takes actions submitted by the Director of the Agency's annual report (Yearbook);
19.7. support and encourage the student's own regulatory activities, as well as approve the student self-government rules;
19.8. Approves the regulations of the departments of the Agency in the field of study;
12.4. adequate competency examined other issues in accordance with the laws and regulations related to the implementation of the programmes of study.
20. The College Board may be convened by its Chairman, the Agency's Director or not less than four members of the Board of the College. College Council meets at least three times in the first half, the break between them may not exceed two months.
21. the College Board is valid, if the Council at least seven members of the Board of the College. Decisions shall be taken by a simple majority vote, or by secret ballot. The vote, by secret ballot if requested by at least three members of the Board of the College. If the College Board members sharing similar votes, casting is the President of the Council of the College.
22. The Agency Director is a suspensive veto rights in respect to the decisions of the Council of the College. After the application of the veto question looking the Reconciliation Commission. The Reconciliation Commission to create the College Council. The Reconciliation Commission is made up of the Director of the Agency, the Chairman of the Board of the College and one representative of the academic staff, the General staff and student. The Reconciliation Commission decision approving the next College Council meeting. College Council decision shall enter into force if, by secret vote, vote for it at least seven of the present members of the Council of the College.
Vi. Programme development and approval of the 23 Studies process governed by regulations approved by the Council of the College.
24. To develop and provide to sign up for courses that the Department can implement a study process.
VII. the Agency's departments and staff to ensure the Agency 25. functions and tasks, the Agency shall form a unit. Decision on reorganisation of departments, or adopt the Agency's disposal. Decision on the establishment of the Department in the field of study, reorganisation or liquidation, adopt a College Council.
26. the Department's tasks and rights unit in its rules of procedure. The Unit Manager is responsible for the work of the Department.
27. The first level professional higher (College) education study content is responsible for the departmental head of the Agency, which implements the study process.
28. access to primary education, secondary education, vocational training and professional development programs that are an integral part of the vocational rehabilitation, the Department shall implement the Agency's seaside vocational high school, governed by the Welfare Ministry agreed and approved by the Agency's Director of vocational high school in the Seaside Charter.
29. the Agency's General and academic staff, as well as the Agency's activities contribute to learners and supports transparency in its administration. Personnel shall have the right to participate in decision making, as well as for proposals related to the activities of the Agency.
30. The academic staff shall be elected according to the rules of academic posts.
31. the Agency's financial and economic activities carried out in internal audit and quality control Department.
VIII. the Agency's Charter and its amendments, the initiation and development. the Agency's regulations 32 and amendments establish a College Council created and certified by the Director of the Agency by the Commission. The operating procedures of the Commission set out in the by-laws approved by the Agency's Director.
33. Proposals for amendments to the Statute of the Agency, the Commission may submit to the Ministry of welfare, the Agency's Director, the members of the Advisory Forum, the members of the Council of the College, the student's own administration, heads of unit, as well as one tenth of the total number of staff of the Agency.
IX. reorganization and liquidation of the Agency's decision on the Agency 34. reorganization or liquidation after a proposal of the Minister of welfare adopted Ministerial Cabinet.
35. If you closed the program, the Agency provides the student an opportunity to continue education in another agency's courses or related education.
X. the Agency's financial resources and assets of the Agency 36. financial resources: 36.1. State budget grant from the general revenue;
36.2. donations and gifts;
36.3. foreign financial help;
36.4. revenue for paid services rendered by the Agency.
37. the legal relations with natural and legal persons is the responsibility of the Agency with its owned property.
XI. Activities of the Agency in the provision of Justice 38. rule of law activities of the Agency shall ensure the Director.
39. the Agency official could have administrative provisions and actual action may be challenged, submitting the application the Agency Director. Decision of the Director on the Agency's officials issued regulations and actual action may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
40. The Director of the Agency to succeed administrative provisions and actual action can challenge Welfare Ministry, if the law does not provide otherwise. Ministry of welfare decision may appeal to the Court of Justice of the administrative procedure law.
XII. concluding question 41. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 29 June 2004, Regulation No 570 "State Agency" social integration Centre "Charter" (Latvian journal, 2004, 103 no).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 12 April 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia