Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 259 in Riga 2008. on 8 April (pr. No 22 10. §) rules on "operational programme infrastructure and services" apakšaktivitāt "188.8.131.52.2. Appendix of general education institutions in improving the infrastructure for trainees with functional disabilities" issued under the European Union's structural and cohesion funds act 18 paragraph 10 of article i. General questions 1. determines: 1.1. procedures for implementing the action programme ' infrastructure and services ' 184.108.40.206.2. apakšaktivitāt Appendix "general education institutions in improving the infrastructure for trainees with a functional way ating" (hereinafter referred to as the sub activity);
1.2. The European regional development fund project (hereinafter draft) submission evaluation criteria;
1.3. the requirements of the project the applicant (hereinafter referred to as project applicant);
1.4. the responsible institution and liaison body, the distribution of competence between these institutions and cooperation arrangements, as well as the responsible authorities and cooperation agencies functional form of subordination.
2. the purpose of the Apakšaktivitāt is to ensure the availability of educational institutions for learners with functional disabilities. The purpose of the group is Apakšaktivitāt general education institutions trainees with functional disorders and general education teachers.
3. the purpose of the Apakšaktivitāt reached in implementing the provisions referred to in paragraph 11 and reaching the outcome indicators, up to 31 December 2013 shall br the overall number of educational institutions, which are adapted to the learners of functional disorders, has 38 4. Apakšaktivitāt implement the project application to the limited selection (hereinafter referred to as the limited selection). A limited selection of programming period 2007 to 2013 the responsible authority organises in one round.
5. Apakšaktivitāt-financed by the European regional development fund, the State budget and municipal budgets. The total funding available for apakšaktivitāt is 3 770 336 lats, including the European regional development fund financing and the national 3 204 786 lats public funding 565 550 dollars.
6. Apakšaktivitāt, implemented in accordance with these rules and regulations that govern the European Union's structural funds and the Cohesion Fund (hereinafter referred to as the European Union funds) management, implementation and monitoring of implementation.
7. the functions of the authority responsible for the management of the activities below, implementation and monitoring of the implementation made by the Ministry of education and Science (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority). Cooperation role supports the national education development agency (hereinafter referred to as cooperation body).
8. the responsible authority shall have the following functions: ensuring project submissions 8.1 selection and evaluation;
8.1.1. develop project application form, project evaluation, the application assessment and evaluation of the project application forms in the maintain methodology, as well as the project application form filling methodology;
8.1.2. create project submission Evaluation Commission;
8.1.3. to send an invitation to the applicant to submit a draft project submissions, to assess the project submissions and to decide on the approval of the project application, approval or rejection of the condition, as well as to assess the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions are met;
8.2. to prepare the approved project the necessary State budget request;
8.3. collect information on project submissions to the laws of the European Union fund management information system and the use of the prescribed order;
8.4. subject to this provision as referred to in paragraph 67 project amendments;
8.5. to plan and implement information measures for the implementation of apakšaktivitāt;
8.6. to ensure that these rules are not exceeded, paragraph 5, of the activities available for the implementation of the European regional development fund, and to monitor the reach of the European regional development fund financed the acquisition of you, including the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 laying down general provisions on the European regional development fund, the European Social Fund and the Cohesion Fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1260/1999 (hereinafter referred to as the Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006) 93. Article 1 and 2 of the implementation of the principle referred to in the apakšaktivitāt level.
9. Cooperation authority has the following functions: 9.1 develop on standartvienošano project (hereinafter referred to as the agreement);
9.2. to conclude agreements with the beneficiaries and define the requirements for the implementation of the project beneficiaries in accordance with the requirements of this regulation;
9.3. to ensure the implementation of the project monitoring and control, including verification of project implementation and monitoring Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 and article 93, paragraph 2, of the enforcement principle project level;
9.4. to provide information to the authority responsible for the State budget for the implementation of the project application;
9.5. consider funding requested procurement plan and submit it to the procurement monitoring Bureau;
9.6. prepare and submit information to the authority responsible for the implementation of a project and then available in European regional development funding;
9.7. prepare payment projections and submit their payment to the authority, the managing authority and the responsible authority;
9.8. check and approve funding requests the payee and you prepare the Declaration of expenditure;
9.9. to provide information about the recipient of the funding agreements made conditions;
9.10. collect information on the implementation of projects in the laws of European Union fund management information system and the use of the prescribed order;
9.11. to plan and implement public awareness measures on the conclusion of an agreement with the beneficiary.
10. the cooperation body is the functional supervision of the responsible authority.
11. Apakšaktivitāt support within the General secondary education institutions with the learners functional adaptation disorders, including general secondary education institutions, offices and other facade space works to provide learners with functional disabilities access to General secondary education institution and its premises, as well as stay in them.
II. The European regional development fund, the financing conditions 12. restrict the application of the project in the project application selection may submit to the municipality, which is the overall average educational institutions founder.
13. the project applicant be eligible for European regional development fund, if: 13.1. the responsible authority has invited them to submit project applications;
13.2. the project for the application in the General secondary education authority (hereinafter referred to as the beneficiaries of the project) is included in apakšaktivitāt of eligible senior general secondary education institutions (hereinafter list).
14. Apakšaktivitāt of funding granted under the quota laid down for each region and city administrative territory of the Republic. Each administrative area quota is available for funding one project beneficiary, except administrative territory of Riga, where a quota is set for funding six beneficiaries of the project.
15. the project minimum total eligible cost is $98 392, the maximum eligible cost of the project amounts to $590 355. The eligible cost for a single project, the beneficiary does not exceed 98 392 pounds.
16. the maximum permitted by the European Regional Development Fund funding is 85 percent of the total eligible project cost totals.
17. the Government, in implementing the project, ensure the co-financing of at least 15 percent of the total eligible cost of the project.
18. cooperation authority agreement conditions and time limits laid down in the order to the recipient of the funding granted advance payment of no more than 20 percent of the project for the European regional development fund and the national public funding.
III. submission of Project selection procedures 19. the responsible authority shall send to the District Council or the Republic City Hall invitation to assess the administrative territory of the existing general secondary education institutions and prepare a proposal on its administrative territory of eligible general secondary education authority (hereinafter referred to as the proposal).
20. The District Council or the City Council of the Republic shall evaluate its administrative territory of existing general secondary education institutions according to the rules mentioned in paragraph 41.1. bottom quality criteria and ranked them in order of priority.
21. the District Council or the City Council of the Republic, taking into account the provisions laid down in point 14 shall be included in its proposal the quota, general secondary education institutions in the relevant administrative territory have earned the most points under this rule 41.1. referred to quality criteria.
22. If a single administrative area of the General secondary education institutions after this rule 41.1. the quality criteria referred to in point a shall assess the horse has got the same number of points, it is included in the list of general secondary education institution in the 2006/2007 school year is greater than the number of trainees who have functional disorder.
23. the District Council or the City Council of the Republic 20 working days submit to the responsible authority of the District Council or the City Council of the Republic approved the proposal on apakšaktivitāt the overall average eligible educational institutions. The responsible authority shall, on the basis of received put ating shall prepare and approve the list.
24. the responsible authority shall send the invitation list includes general secondary education institutions to submit a project application to the founder (hereinafter referred to as the notice).
25. the invitation shall indicate the following: 25.1. deadline for the submission of the application, the project that is not less than 20 working days from the date of dispatch of the invitation;
25.2. the application of the project site and order sending it by mail, in person or submit an electronic document;
25.3. the address of the Web site that published the application to be used for the preparation of the project documents.
26. the applicant shall prepare Draft project submissions according to the project by providing a gum form (annex) and submitted in accordance with this regulation 28. pun kt. Fill out a project application form, the following requirements shall be met: 26.1. project submission prepared into Latvian language and complete all the project submission form section;
26.2. all project application copies (original and copies) is cauršūt (caurauklot), pages are numbered, and all documents are presented according to the laws and regulations on the development and design of a document;
26.3. the project application is accompanied by all the provisions of the acts referred to in paragraph 27;
26.4. the project submission form section, subsection and the names project, the applicant does not change and do not delete;
26.5. the project submission form section in the project by submitting a runny filling ensures the mutual consistency of the information provided;
16.5. the completion of the project the project application to the applicant the required project cost plan according to this provision, 57., 58, 60, 61, 62 and 64. referred to eligible costs and that rule 59 and 63 above costs limit, giving the project the expected costs and ensuring compliance with project objectives, planned activities and expected results;
16.6. the project application to the institution of the applicant, the signature of the project manager or his authorised person and the project is added to the application.
27. the project submission adds: 27.1. the municipal decision on co-financing necessary provided šināšan;
27.2. the project applicant questionnaire-application of value added tax laid down in laws and regulations on the procedures and checks the information provided on the application of value added tax to fund the European Union funded projects and adopt a decision on the inclusion of value added tax to the project-related costs;
27.3. other documents that justify the submission of the project's compliance with these rules in the project application evaluation criteria.
28. the project applicant project application can be submitted to: 28.1. paper in three copies, one of which is oriģināleks by the plār and the two-copy (the original is on the first page is a reference to the "original" copies of the first page is the reference "cc"), adding an identical digital version of it on an electronic data carrier. All the documents placed in a package (envelope) and sealed;
28.2. the electronic document, signed with a secure electronic signature and confirm with the time stamped electronic documents law before the project submission deadline.
29. paragraph 25 of these rules with the invitation specified in the project application submission period end date is the last day when the project applicant project application may be made personally or by sending by electronic mail: 29.1. If the application is lodged shall send by mail, on the date of application is treated as the postmark shows the date of dispatch;
29.2. If the project document submitted to the electronic application form, for the time it is seen as the time when it is sent by electronic mail or using the authorities held a special online form. In the event of a dispute, the applicant can demonstrate that the project is sent to the application before the closing date of the project;
3. where the application is submitted in person on the date of submission of the project considers the requested authority specified in the date and time of receipt.
30. the responsible authority shall register the project application submitted to it on the date of receipt. Proof of receipt of the application, the project authority in charge of the project to the applicant personally or 10 working days by post or in electronic form, a document signed with a secure electronic signature in the electronic document in the order set out in law.
31. the project, the applicant may submit one project submission.
IV. evaluation of the application of Project 32. Apakšaktivitāt project submitted within the application assessment provides project submission Evaluation Commission (hereinafter the Commission). Panelists include the Ministry of education and science, regional development and local government Ministry, the Ministry of welfare and the Latvian Authorities, the representatives of the Union.
33. at the hearing the Commission observers may participate in the managing authorities, cooperation and planning in the region. The Commission may invite one or more experts without voting rights.
34. The Commission shall determine the responsible authorities developed and approved regulations.
35. the launching of the Commission, the members of the Commission and experts to sign a declaration that they do not exist in such circumstances violates the European Union's structural and cohesion funds, the law limits the European Union fund management to the person involved, and not the circumstances that it could be argued that they are interested in a specific project in the project submitted by the applicant in the application.
36. the Commission assesses the project applicants and project submissions under the responsible authorities develop and approve procedures and the evaluation of project applications of valuation and project submission evaluation forms in the maintain methodology, as well as consistent with the laws that govern the European Union fund management, implementation and monitoring of implementation.
37. the project submission compliance project submission evaluation criteria assessed by the "Yes" and "no" ("Yes", "no" – meets does not meet) and a point scale.
38. the responsible body project submissions valued under the vajiem criteria in the administrat eligibility criteria and quality criteria.
39. Administrative criteria are as follows: 39.1. the project applicant is invited to submit a project application to the limited application of the selection of projects;
24.4. the project application is filed within the time limit laid down;
39.3. the project application is filed into;
24.5. the project proposal is submitted to the Latvian language;
24.5. the project proposal is prepared according to paragraph 26 of these regulations specified in the project application form, and all form sections are completed;
24.6. the project submission is filed in paper form (the required number of copies of the application for the project, one original and two certified copies of the original application, and copies are cauršūt (via auklot)) or a document in the form of electronic document requirements set out in law, as well as all attached documents are formatted according to the specified requirements;
24.7. a project application is signed by the project head of the institution to the applicant or his authorised person;
24.7. a project application is accompanied by all the rules of the annex referred to in paragraph 27;
24.8. project duration and cost allocation over the years correspond to the provisions referred to in paragraph 76 of the project implementation period;
38.10. the project required in the application of the European Regional Development Fund funding and total eligible cost specified in lats;
39.11. the project required in the application of the European regional development fund, the percentage funding does not exceed the provisions mentioned in paragraph 16, allowable;
39.12. application of project total eligible cost corresponds to the provisions referred to in paragraph 15 of the minimum and maximum total of eligible costs and do not exceed it;
39.13. application of project eligible costs over the years specified in full in the arithmetic right and meet the project budget totals listed in the summary;
39.14. in application of the project eligible positions match this rule 57, 58, 60, 61, 62 and 64. subject to guarantees referred to costs;
application of the project planned in 39.15. costs not exceed 59. these provisions and costs referred to in paragraph 63 of the restrictions.
40. the eligibility criteria (projects and projects of the application the applicant eligibility criteria) are the following: 24.9. the project submission complies with the rules laid down in paragraph 2, the destination of the apakšaktivitāt;
40.2. the project is intended to implement the provisions laid down in paragraph 11 eligible activities;
project submission for 40.3. General secondary education authority is listed in accordance with paragraph 14 of these rules and 25.5. referred to quality criteria;
25.1. the project in general secondary education authority about the eligible cost not exceed 98 392 lat;
25.2. the project application is defined in the problem addressed and justified the chosen target group needs;
40.6. submission of the project and the planned activities provide the problem and define target groups needs are met;
40.7. the project activities are clearly defined, proportionate with the expected period and ensure the implementation of the planned results;
25.4. the application of the project results and the planned figures are accurately defined and measurable;
25.4. the project application describes the project management, implementation and monitoring system and the required resources (in the number of staff involved, qualifications and responsibilities, the available material and technical base), and they are appropriate to the needs of the project;
40.10. project application is justified, as it will ensure the sustainability of the results achieved and maintenance after completion of the project, including educational institutions, founder of proof of educational activity in the long term, which shall not be less than five years;
40.11. project costs indicated in the application corresponds to the period of project implementation, it is necessary and reasonable to achieve the project objectives and the implementation of the planned activities;
34.64. project planned publicity and dissemination of WMD do comply with European Union funds projects in publicity;
40.13. the project applicant is municipality, which is the overall average educational institutions founder.
41. the quality criteria are as follows: 41.1. General secondary education institutions (which will be the beneficiaries) selection criteria for the district or city administrative territory of the Republic: the number of trainees 41.1.1. General secondary education institution in the 2006/2007 school year: 220.127.116.11. less than 150 trainees (one point);
18.104.22.168.150-300 student (two points);
22.214.171.124.301-500 student (three points);
126.96.36.199.501-700 learners (four points);
188.8.131.52. more than 700 learners (five points);
41.1.2. planned number of trainees in general secondary education institution to 2013:184.108.40.206. less than 150 trainees (one point);
220.127.116.11.150-300 student (two points);
18.104.22.168.301-500 student (three points);
22.214.171.124.501-700 learners (four points);
126.96.36.199. more than 700 student-five points;
41.1.3. General secondary education authorities working with their student integration that have functional disorder: 188.8.131.52. General secondary education institution not integrated with functional disabilities trainees (zero point);
184.108.40.206. General secondary education is integrated into one learner with functional disorders (two points);
220.127.116.11. General secondary education is integrated into more than one learner with functional disorders (three points);
41.1.4. General secondary education institution teachers ' professional qualifications: 18.104.22.168. General secondary education teachers do not have the appropriate authority, professional qualifications and experience working with learners who have functional disorders (zero point);
22.214.171.124. General secondary education institution in less than 30 percent of the teachers have appropriate professional qualifications or experience working with learners who have functional problems (one point);
126.96.36.199. General secondary education authority 30 percent or more of the teachers have appropriate professional qualifications or experience working with learners who have functional problems (two points);
41.2. the planned activities of the project ready to start: 41.2.1. project is not ready for commencement of works is not developed the technical design, has planned the works list (null);
41.2.2. under the project initiation stage of ripeness, not developed the technical design of the works, incomplete list of planned works (one point);
41.2.3. project initiation of medium degree of preparedness – developed the technical design of the works or to provide a detailed list of planned works (two points);
41.2.4. high degree of initiation of project readiness – prepare the necessary documentation for the procurement of works (three points);
41.3. the risks of project implementation (procurement and construction services, risks, possible marketing cost incidence, building design, which makes it difficult to carry out the planned actions, such as the construction of the lift, the lack of teachers who have appropriate professional qualifications or experience working with learners who have functional disorders, and other risks) evaluation: the project submission not 41.3.1. conducted an evaluation of possible risk (zero point);
41.3.2. the project risks identified in the application in part, action plan identified risks have not been developed (one point);
41.3.3. project risks identified in the application in part, action plan identified for the elimination or reduction of risk developed a stub (two points);
41.3.4. application is made in the project risk assessment, developed action plans for all identified for the elimination or reduction of risks (three points);
25.7. the project cost effectiveness – of persons with functional impairment (General secondary education institutions, student learners, educators and other parents in the General secondary education the institution), benefiting from improved infrastructure: 41.4.1. such persons have no (zero);
188.8.131.52 – 3 persons (one point);
184.108.40.206 – 6 people (two points);
220.127.116.11 to 9 persons (three points);
18.104.22.168-12 persons (four points);
41.4.6. more than 12 persons (five points);
25.8. the project under the horizontal priorities: 41.5.1. project specific activities provided for the principle of equal opportunities, in particular by improving the environment and access to information for persons with functional disabilities: 22.214.171.124. project for environment for persons with disabilities (zero point);
126.96.36.199. the project is environmental and information for persons with disabilities (two points);
188.8.131.52. the project is environmental and information for persons with Visual and mobility impairments, if needed, in addition to the European regional development fund and the national co-financing for the project activities implementation leveraging of other funding (project does not apply to fuel costs) (three points);
41.5.2. project linking the application with the European Social Fund operational programme "human resources and employment" 184.108.40.206.2. apakšaktivitāt "support the implementation of the measures of the social exclusion of young people in risk mitigation and young people with functional impairments to education" integration and complementary positive effect: 220.127.116.11 in the application project does not demonstrate the complementary impact (zero point);
18.104.22.168. project submissions has demonstrated the impact of complementary – the European Social Fund is intended to integrate the educational institution one or more trainees during the functional disorders (two points).
V. decision on approval of the project application, approval with conditions or disapproval and communication 42. the responsible authority shall take a decision on the application for approval of a draft horse, if compliance with all these rules 39 and 40 projects referred to in paragraph submission evaluation criteria have been assessed with "Yes" and compliance with the rules referred to in paragraph 41 of the draft application evaluation criteria have been assessed with a required minimum number of points-seven points.
43. the responsible authority shall reject the application for the project and not evaluated further, if the application does not comply with any of these rules: 22.214.171.124.,.,., 24.5 24.4 24.4., 24.6 24.7 24.5.,.,.,.,., or 39.11 39.12 39.10. referred to administrative criteria;
43.2. This provision, 25.0 25.0 24.9.,.,., or 40.4 40.13. referred to the eligibility criteria.
44. the responsible authority shall reject the application for the project and not evaluated further, if the application is obtained this rule 41.2. or 41.3. the quality criteria referred to at least two points or the bottom of the rules referred to in paragraph 25.7. quality criteria for at least one point.
45. the responsible authority shall reject the application for the project if the project application under the rules referred to in paragraph 41 of the quality evaluation criteria is received less than seven points.
46. the competent authority may decide to transmit to the application project of authorisations requested, how to project the applicant would be able to conclude an agreement.
47. The decision on the application for the approval of the project provided may include the following conditions: 29.3. streamline project in accordance with the following criteria: 47.1.1. This provision, 24.8 24.7.,.,., or 39.13 39.14 39.15. referred to administrative criteria;
47.1.2. this rule 25.2, 25.2, 25.4 25.4 40.7.,.,.,.,., or 34.64 40.10 40.11. referred to the eligibility criteria;
47.2. in the light of the European Union's structural funds and the cohesion fund management law, article 26, perform the following actions: 47.2.1. submit additional information or a document, if the information contained in the application is unclear or inaccurate;
47.2.2. specify the eligible costs of the project;
47.2.3. to carry out other activities to the project could be implemented.
48. the responsible authority decision on approval of the application, the project provided within five working days from the date of adoption of the decision must be forwarded to the applicant.
49. the decision on the application for the approval of the project provided the conditions contained in the project, the applicant provides a decision within the time limit. After fulfilment of the conditions specified in the decision of the applicant to submit information on the implementation evaluation of the responsible authority (no more than twice).
50. the decision on approval of the application, the project on condition the prescribed due date no longer than 20 working days.
51. The Commission has 20 working days after that rule 49 of receipt of the information referred to assess it, and the responsible authority shall draw up an opinion, if the applicant has met the decision on approval of the application, the project provided the conditions laid down. In the opinion of Justice occur as decision examination which includes conditions control this opinion is drawn up.
52. the responsible authority shall within five working days after the rule 51, paragraph findings as to inform in writing the applicant and the project authority. At the same time with the opinion of the responsible authority shall send to the liaison body of the two certified copies of the project or the project application to the electronic form of the document, drawn up in accordance with electronic document requirements of the law.
53. If the applicant does not provide the draft decision contained in the conditions or the execution of these provisions within the period referred to in paragraph 50, the project shall be deemed to have been rejected. Information on the conditions contained in the decision of the determining authority within five working days, send to the project applicant.
54. In the month following receipt of the decision on rejection of the application or project that rule 53, in the case referred to in the project, the applicant may request the competent authority of regulatory laws in order to issue the project applicant project application two copies.
55. the responsible authority decision on the approval of a project application within five working days after the decision has been sent to the recipient of funding and collaboration. While this provision in paragraph 42 that decision, the responsible authority shall send to the liaison body of the two certified copies of the project or the project application to the electronic form of the document, drawn up in accordance with electronic document requirements of the law.
56. the decision of the responsible authority for the project the rejection of the application within five working days after the decision has been forwarded to the project applicant.
Vi. implementation of the project. Eligible and ineligible costs 57. in the light of the European Council of 11 July 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1083/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Regulation (EC) No 1080/2006 on the European regional development fund and repealing Regulation (EC) No 1783/1999 of the conditions, the project's eligible costs the following headings: 57.1. project administration costs;
57.2. space, Office and facade renovation and reconstruction costs;
57.3. other eligible project implementation costs, including costs of services;
57.4. cost of preparing project applications;
57.5. unforeseen costs.
58. This rule 57.1. the costs referred to in (a) may include the following: 58.1. project staff involved in the administration of compensation for a particular job or service performance, based on the company's contract;
58.2. national employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
58.3. communication costs project personnel involved in the administration.
59. This rule 57.1. the costs referred to in (a) shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible costs of the project, not including the administration costs of the project, information and publicity is provided of the cost and in unexpected costs.
60. This rule 57.2. the costs referred to in (a) may include: 60.1. electrical system installation and Assembly;
60.2. sanitārtehnisko work (including ventilation systems);
60.3. with a new rescheduling of construction of the wall;
60.4. interior finishing work;
60.5. installation of flooring;
60.6. elevator design construction;
60.7. walkways, sidewalks and uzbrauktuvj construction jobs.
61. This rule 57.3. in point costs can include: 61.1. purchase procedure, the cost of the provision;
61.2. payment involved experts and national employers ' compulsory social insurance contributions;
38.1. technical project development costs;
61.4. royalties and building costs;
61.5. information and publicity measures.
62. This rule 57.4. referred to costs may include ma purchase procedure and technical project development costs if they are associated with this rule 41.2. the requirements referred to in point.
63. This provision referred 57.5. costs shall not exceed five percent of the total eligible costs of the project, not including the administration costs of the project, the information and publicity measures will ensure NASA cost and unforeseen costs, and they can not be used in the administration of the project costs.
64. the non-recoverable value added tax payments are eligible.
65. Financing from the European regional development fund and the State budget are not eligible costs: 65.1. other than those mentioned in this rule 57, 58, 60, 61, 62 and 64, or more than 63 59. these provisions and costs referred to in paragraph about;
65.2. not related to the implementation of project activities;
65.3. which is not encountered in the implementation of project activities or during which payments are made later than one month after the expiry of the implementation of the project;
65.4. which is not justified by supporting documents or the costs incurred by the legislative non-compliance.
66. the project is carried out in accordance with the amendments to the arrangements for the European Union's structural and cohesion funds in the participating institutions provide the planning document preparation and implementation of these funds, in so far as those rules do not otherwise accession.
67. The beneficiary before the actual submission of the amendment the authority shall submit their collabo bas reconciliation body responsible, if they are associated with: 67.1. project objectives;
67.2. change of the beneficiary;
67.3. the project start and end date;
41.9. the project achievable outcome indicators;
67.5. unforeseen costs reallocation;
67.6. total eligible costs of the project or their Division schedule over the years.
68. Cooperation authority may propose amendments to the draft, in coordination with the responsible authority.
69. cooperation authority after consulting with the responsible authority may initiate a unilateral retreat from the agreement, if the agreement provides for the following cases.
70. Not exceeding 59. these rules and specified in point 63. eligible costs for funding recipient project, providing collaborative institution payment request with an explanation of the following operations, you can perform the reallocation of costs this rule 57.2, 57.3 57.1.,., and 57.4. bottom line costs referred to in paragraph 1, exceeds the or not a transferable five percent of the positions of the total costs eligible.
71. The beneficiary within five working days after the agreement on the conclusion of the project procurement plan shall be submitted to the Liaison Office.
72. The beneficiary of these rules referred to in paragraph 11 for the implementation of the activities supported the first procurement tender issued within 90 days of the approval of the draft decision on the date of its entry into force.
73. The beneficiary shall ensure the implementation of the project snapshot, insert the beneficiary's institution's homepage on the internet at least once every three months.
74. The beneficiaries of the activities provided for in the project implementation started only after the conclusion of the agreement with the liaison body.
75. the duration of the project implementation rules referred to in paragraph 76 of the project implementation period not exceeding 18 months.
VII. final question 76. Project to be implemented over five years from the date of entry into force of the agreement, but not later than 31 December 2013.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis, Minister of education and science t. koķe Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 17 April 2008.
Attachment ZIP Ministry of education and science of the annex submitted to Cabinet on 8 April 2008. Regulation No. 259 of the education and Science Minister t. koķe