Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/174327
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 288 in Riga in 2008 (April 21. No. 25 21) social services and social assistance receipt order Issued in accordance with the social services and social assistance Act (3) the second paragraph of article 1. determines the order in which a person receives social services and social assistance.
2. the social services and social assistance, or the legal representative requests the municipality in whose territory the registered residence of the person, or going directly to the service provider that rule 7. in the cases referred to in point.
3. to receive social services and social assistance, the person or his legal representative shall apply to municipal social services or the relevant local Council or its delegated institution (hereinafter referred to as the social service) and submit application: 3.1. stating the problem and the desired solution;
3.2. the livelihood of the Declaration set out in laws and regulations, arrangements for the family or person living alone to be recognized as poor, and the documents proving the person, her spouse and their personal income and wealth, which is the total expenditure on the diet and living in the same dwelling as well as separate living survivor income and wealth, if social assistance is requested or social service costs shall be borne by the municipal budget;
3.3. family medical certificate about the State of health of the person. Certificate shall state the functional ability of the disturbance severity and medical contraindications (lung tuberculosis in the active stage, acute infectious diseases, sexually transmitted diseases), if a person wants to receive care at home, the service group House (apartment), half-way house, day care center and the long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions;
3.4. the psychiatrists opinion on special (psychic) contraindications and the absence of appropriate social service type person with mental disturb tions (annex), if social services wants to be a person with mental disabilities or a child with mental disabilities;
3.5. the disability identity document copy, if social services want to get the person with disabilities;
3.6. other documents pursuant to the social services or social assistance.
4. to receive a lump sum payment in an emergency under the social services and social assistance, article 35 of the law of the second part, the person shall submit the regulations 3.1 and 3.6. documents referred to.
5. Social Service within 10 working days after this provision referred to in paragraph 3 of document receipt and registration shall: 5.1 if the person requested by the social assistance: 5.1.1 assess people, her spouse and their personal income and wealth, by which the person is the total expenditure on the diet and living in the same dwelling as well as separate living survivor income and wealth;
5.1.2. the place of residence of the person visiting and residence of law surveyed, if necessary for the adoption of the decision;
5.2. the assessed person's self-care, mobility, and with the home life of the related operations functional disturbance severity according to Bartel's index, if the minor's person requested by any of the following social services: 5.2.1 care home;
5.2.2. care in day care centres for persons with mental disabilities;
5.2.3. service group in the House (flat);
5.2.4. municipal finance long-term care, social care and social rehabilitation institution (the elderly, persons with disabilities);
5.3. If the person requested this provision not mentioned in point 5.2 of the municipal social services provided, fill out a free sample card that assessed the needs of the person concerned by social services, and represents data about a person and their family, living conditions, personal resources and self-care assessment as well as the necessary social service type and service life;
5.4. assess: 5.4.1. local ability to provide personal needs social service or social assistance;
5.4.2. the person or her family participation opportunities and the need to conclude an agreement about it;
5.4.3. the need to draw up a rehabilitation plan;
5.5. shall act on social services or social assistance when providing social services or social assistance is the responsibility of a municipality, or a refusal to grant social services or social assistance, if these rules are not satisfied or the appropriate social services and social assistance, laws and regulatory requirements, and inform the person in writing of the decision taken;
5.6. you can repeatedly not to underestimate the income and wealth, if the person or social services social assistance is required during the period to which it has assigned to the poor or needy person.
6. If a person requests a State-funded social care services, social service within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the application, examine the person's compliance with the service and shall take a decision on the services you need. Social service month, submit to the Department of social services (hereinafter referred to as the Government) that rule 3.1, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5. documents referred to, as well as the local Government's assurance that the person concerned will be provided accommodation in the municipal administrative territory, State-funded social care service will be terminated.
7. to receive social services, shelter and naktspatversm crisis center, as well as vision and hearing disabilities social rehabilitation services provided, a person shall apply directly to the service provider. Service provider shall take a decision on the provision of services in accordance with the relevant authorities of the procedures laid down by the founder.
8. Visual and hearing disabilities on State budget for social rehabilitation services organised by the administration. The Board performs the following actions: 8.1. choice of the service provider in accordance with the public procurement regulatory laws and procedures;
8.2. the contract with the service provider for the provision of services. The Treaty lays down: 8.2.1. the procedure for the exchange of information;
8.2.2. the settlement arrangements for services rendered;
8.2.3. the submission of the report and the sample form;
8.2.4. the obligation to build a database of services rendered;
8.3. control this rule 8.2. bottom of the Treaty referred to in point and the volume of services provided compliance with the contract concluded;
8.4. the control of the quality of the services provided;
8.5. inform the municipal social services and other interested person information on no opportunities to receive services on the State budget.
9. The municipal social services to inform people about the possibilities to receive vision and hearing disabilities proposed social rehabilitation services, as well as, if necessary, organise them into at the service provider.
10. for vision and hearing disabilities social rehabilitation services provided, the service provider of the person presented identity documents and submit written submissions: 10.1 (depending on service provider identified the specimen form);
10.2. the family doctor or appropriate specialties medical personal opinion num showing people the functional disorder and social rehabilitation service need, if the disability is not defined by the Riga City 9. health and medical expertise of the Working Commission;
10.3. a copy of the certificate of disability.
11. Service Provider: 11.1. This provision is recorded in paragraph 10 above;
11.2. If the rules referred to in subparagraph 10.2 opinion indicates that the person needs social rehabilitation service, shall decide on the granting of social rehabilitation services;
11.3. If this rule 10.2. opinion referred to in paragraph (a) is not possible to establish that the person is in need of social rehabilitation services, shall take a decision on the refusal to grant a social rehabilitation service;
11.4. assess the person's social rehabilitation and social rehabilitation plan shall be drawn up. The plan defines the social rehabilitation of the nature, scope and objectives to be achieved;
11.5. when starting a service, the person writing switch contract (according to service provider the specimen form set) for social rehabilitation services.
12. The service provider within five working days after the decision to adopt the horse shall inform the person in writing of the decision taken (except when the person is not a registered place of residence), but if a decision on refusal to grant social services or social assistance, indicating the grounds for refusal and for appeal.
13. Orphan or without parental care for orphaned child social services you long lasting social care and social rehabilitation institution shall ensure, on the basis of the decision of the family courts, but a child with severe mental disabilities-this provision in paragraph 3 and 6.
14. Service lasting social care and social rehabilitation institution at the request of the parents the child shall ensure, on the basis of this provision, paragraph 3 of the documents and taking into account this provision in point 5.4.
15. In case of emergency, if it is not possible to provide the orphans or without parental care for the remaining child care and upbringing or audžuģimen at the guardian, a child can immediately put the long-term social care and social institutions in litācij, rehab, based on one of the following documents: 15.1 the President alone in the family courts;
15.2. the Police Act concerning health and life in dangerous circumstances, abandoned children.
16. If the provisions of paragraph 15 referred to children's social care center placed in the child's place of residence it is not possible to find out the social care centre one working days inform the municipality from whose territory the child was placed in the Centre, and shall decide on the granting of social services for up to three months.
17. paragraph 16 of these rules If the case referred to in the provision of social services long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution is a national obligation, the municipality shall, within three months of the administration of these regulations (3) the documents mentioned in the granting of services on the State budget.
18. Adult person in State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution originally placed for four months. The Board, in cooperation with social care and social rehabilitation institution for four months from the date of the reception of persons in long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution shall assess the person's compliance with the institutional services and shall take a decision on the State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation services or on the refusal to grant it, if the person has been determined to be non-compliant State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation services.
19. Governance: 19.1. within 10 working days of the receipt of documents submitted by the municipalities and the evaluation adopt one of the following decisions: 19.1.1 for social services;
19.1.2. admission of the person in the row social service for residence near long-term social care and rehabilitation institution or institution specified in the person's application;
19.1.3. inserting a person in State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution for four months;
19.1.4. refusal to provide social services, if this rule is not complied with or the relevant social services, regulatory, regulatory requirements;
19.2. If necessary, the social services of the request within five working days of the decision to submit the additional information required and shall so inform the applicant;
19.3. these rules 19.1.2. in the case referred to in subparagraph, if the service had been in turn, verifies that the person social service need, and decides on the person's insertion into the publicly funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution for four months or the decision on the granting of social services;
19.4. If the person is in a State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution, requires half-way house service, 10 working days after the receipt of the documents submitted on the basis of long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions and the head of the application, shall take a decision on the grant or refusal of service to grant, in the event of non-compliance with the requirements of this regulation or the person has been determined to be inadequate half-way house service;
19.5. within five working days after the decision shall inform the person concerned and the social services, but that rule 19.4. in the case referred to in paragraph below-persons and long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions, on decisions taken by the driver and send the person posting service, notification of a person's admission to a row or a refusal to grant the service, if these rules are not satisfied those requirements, specifying the grounds for refusal and for appeal;
12.2. within 10 working days from receipt of the decision, the social service of the admitted group House (apartment), decides to end long-term social care and social rehabilitation services. Decision and a declaration that a person within 12 months, you can return to the State-funded long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution, if unable to adjust to life in the Group House (apartment), within five working days, send to the person and inform the social services and long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions;
19.7. Decides to terminate the long-term social care and social rehabilitation services.
20. If the child disability with severe mental disabilities who stayed long-term social care and rehabilitation institutions, after reaching the age of 18, it is not possible to provide social services to the extent necessary for their residence, the Board shall take a decision on the provision of service to the person concerned, the institution for minors with severe mental disabilities. That decision shall be taken on the basis of: children of lasting social 20.1. care and rehabilitation institutions driving the application, accompanied by the children's long-term social care and rehabilitation of minors living in the bodies of persons with severe mental disabilities or its legal representative and the application of these provisions, 3.4 and 3.3 3.5. documents referred to;
20.2. social services and the family written assurance that it is not possible to provide care to a person to the extent necessary.
21. If the long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions residing in person after rehabilitation no longer need long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions and the person wants to live in a group House (apartment), long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions for services may be replaced by services in the residence. In such a case, the person turns to the application to long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions, asking to grant group home (residential) service.
22. If the person can change the long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions for services with the services of residence, long-term social care and social rehabilitation Manager sends its municipal social services, which has taken a decision on the person's insertion of long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution: 22.1. This provision of the application referred to in paragraph 21;
22.2. the person's skills and abilities assessment Dynamics carried out social rehabilitation courses for life outside institutions of social rehabilitation training;
22.3. long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution that the person is suitable to live in a group House (apartment). The opinion shall be accompanied by a social worker, psychiatrist or other specialist assessment of a person's social functional capacity;
22.4. that rule 3.3 and 3.5. documents referred to;
22.5. any other information which is essential for making a decision about the group home (residential) service.
23. Social Service within 30 days of the rule referred to in paragraph 22 of document receipt: 23.1. evaluate this rule 22. documents referred to in paragraph 1;
23.2. give an opinion on the suitability of the person to live in a group House (apartment), if this provision is not provided in paragraph 24 the single opinion;
23.3. the decision on group homes (residential) service assigns a horse or a refusal to grant group home (residential) service, in the event of non-compliance with the requirements of this regulation or of these rules, or 24 under 23.2. paragraph opinion is negative;
23.4. sends this rule 23.2 and 23.3. documents listed below long-term social care and social rehabilitation institutions and the administration.
24. In order to assess the suitability of individuals to live in a group House (apartment), long-term social care and social rehabilitation institution Manager can create a personal skills and the ability of the Evaluation Commission. The Commission shall include the municipal social services and group homes (residential) service provider, as well as other professionals. The Commission provides a uniform opinion on the suitability of the person to live in a group House (apartment).
25. If the opinion on the appropriateness of the client to live in group homes (apartment) is provided in paragraph 24 of these regulations in accordance with the procedure laid down by the separate institutions and social service of the client's fitness to live group House (apartment), and the head of the institution for social service only sends these rules 22.1 and 22.4. documents and referred to in the Commission's opinion on the suitability of the accommodation the customer group House (apartment) and inform the authorities.
26. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 November 2006, the provisions of no. 946 "social services and social assistance receipt order (Latvian journal, 2006, nr. 190).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 24 April 2008.
Annex Cabinet 21 April 2008. Regulations No 288 psychiatrists opinion on special (psychiatric) contra-indications and the appropriate service type person with mental disabilities Welfare Minister of the nose.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia