Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of March 1, 2005, Regulations No. 159 "arms, Ammunition And Gas Pistols (Revolvers) Acquisition, Tracking, Accounting, Storage, Transport, Transfer, Walking, Enforcement And Collection Building Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 1.marta noteikumos Nr.159 "Ieroču, munīcijas un gāzes pistoļu (revolveru) iegādāšanās, reģistrēšanas, uzskaites, glabāšanas, pārvadāšanas, pārsūtīšanas, nēsāšanas, realizēšanas un kolekciju veidošanas noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/174721
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 314 in Riga 2008. on 28 April (pr. No 27 22) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of March 1, 2005, regulations No. 159 "arms, ammunition and gas pistols (revolvers) acquisition, tracking, accounting, storage, transport, transfer, walking, enforcement and collection building regulations ' Issued in accordance with the law of circulation of weapons article 8 the fifth paragraph, article 15, article 21, first paragraph, the third subparagraph of article 22, the second paragraph of article 25, article 26 of the sixth part, article 28, first subparagraph 32. the twelfth article, article 34 the ninth part, article 44 of the seventh and eighth draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 1, 2005, the regulations No. 159 "arms, ammunition and gas pistols (revolvers) acquisition, tracking, accounting, storage, transport, transfer, walking, enforcement and collection building rules" (Latvian journal, 2005, nr. 49) the following amendments: 1. Express an indication on what basis the provisions of the law, issued by the following: "Issued in accordance with the law of circulation of weapons article fifth , article 15, article 21, first paragraph, the third subparagraph of article 22, the second paragraph of article 25, article 26 of the sixth, the first subparagraph of article 28, article 32 of the twelfth, ninth paragraph of article 34, article 44 of the seventh and eighth. "
2. Delete subparagraph 1.4.
3. To supplement the rules with the bottom paragraph 12.10. by the following: "12.10. National Forest Service statement of that person's Hunter examining body has passed the practical test for the long-vītņstobr shooting hunting firearm (B or category C long-vītņstobr hunting for the acquisition of firearms for hunting), excluding persons in paragraph 11 of these rules that the application is the date of such firearm or has been registered in the last five years."
4. Delete paragraph 90, first sentence, the words "and (if it's constructive) dismantled".
5. Supplement with 101.9. and section 101.10. by the following: "101.9. hunting location for another natural person who is competent authority issued the category hunting firearm storage permit, the use of firearms, hunting, hunting, where the gun owner participating in the hunt. Hunting report indicates both the Hunter name, where the number of firearms and hunting storage permit number;
101.10. killing livestock in place of another natural person who is competent authority issued the category hunting firearm storage permit, the use of firearms to hunt livestock killing in accordance with the laws and regulations on the slaughter of livestock protection when the weapon's owner participates in the process. Hunting firearms the transfer log indicates a hunting firearm transfer date, both the names of natural persons, surname, number of the hunting firearms and possession licences number. Hunting firearms the transfer log and store agricultural equipment the animal owner or holder. Hunting firearms the transfer log is cauršūt, with numbered pages, and keep it for five years. "
6. Delete 132.133.134 points, and.
7. Replace paragraph 135 figures and the words "128.134.130. and," with the figures and the words "in paragraph 128 and 130".
8. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 137 of the numbers and words ", 129 and 133 125." in paragraph with numbers and the words "and in paragraph 125.129."
9. Amend section 137.1..
10. Replace the introductory part of paragraph 179 of the numbers and the words "and in paragraph 134 127.14." with the words and the number "and in" 127.14.
11. Delete the words in subparagraph 275.2. "agreed with the national forest service."
12. Delete the words in subparagraph 278.1. "the way".
13. The deletion of the words in subparagraph 278.2. "letter".
14. Add to 290.2. subparagraph after the word "Republic" with the words "If the foreign law provides for the issue of a need".
15. Delete 290.6. section. Prime Minister i. Godmanis Home Minister, Finance Minister, a. Slakter States
Search Translated Laws of Latvia