Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 23 December 2003, Regulations No. 760 "game Rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2003.gada 23.decembra noteikumos Nr.760 "Medību noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/174720
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 313, Riga 2008. on 28 April (pr. No 27 21) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 760 "hunting regulations" Issued in accordance with article 3 of the law of the hunt, the second and third parts, the second part of article 5, 8 and 9, the second paragraph of article 13, article 17 and 26 make the Cabinet of Ministers of 23 December 2003, regulations No. 760 "game rules" (Latvian journal, 2003, nr. 183; 2004, nr. 48) the following amendments : 1. Express 3.1.4. subparagraph by the following: "3.1.4. wild boar (Sus scrofa)-entire year;".
2. the introductory part of paragraph 5 Added by the number and the word "31 March" with the words "but wild boar and stalking-until 31 January".
3. Add to paragraph 16 with the second sentence as follows: "Also not limitēto for individual hunting game, hunting progress documented in the report if the Hunter hunting according to the laws and regulations on the movement of weapons hunting firearm gives use another Hunter."
4. a add to 17 in the third sentence the following wording: "If a Hunter according to laws and regulations on the movement of weapons hunting firearm gives for use by another Hunter, hunting report indicates both the name of the hunters, hunting firearms in question number and authorization number storage."
5. Supplement with point 30.1 Chapter VI as follows: "prohibited to participate in hunting 30.1 with the use of a firearm in the hunt when it going and not registered to receive this provision set out in paragraph 17, and if the owner of the weapons not participating in the hunt."
6. To express the following in paragraph 51: "51. Stalking the hunters at upper outerwear is a vivid element, but the engines are piling clothes, bright highlights to the background." Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia