Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/174717
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 307 in Riga 2008. on 28 April (pr. No 27 13) the rules on the classification of addresses issued under the State statistics law 7.1 article 1. determines the Address (hereinafter referred to as the classifier).
2. Classification of the addressing of the codified list of objects where each object allocated to addressing unique addressing the object code. Classifier's objective is to provide a uniform addressing object tracking and addressing any explicit object ID in the Republic of Latvia.
3. Classification and data consumption articulates the State land service public address registry information system.
4. Addressing items listed in the classified according to their type, taking into account the administrative area, the territorial unit, locality, street name, building a real distinction between parts of buildings, building plots intended for the name or number and group number mutual hierarchy.
5. for each object type assign addressing three character code ranging from 101 to 199 (annex 1).
6. addressing the links between object types (annex 2) are determined based on the following fundamental principles: the highest hierarchical addressing 6.1 object is the Republic of Latvia;
6.2. each addressing object except for the Republic of Latvia is associated with one hierarchically higher addressing object addressing the type object.
7. addressing each object independently of addressing the object type of an object uniquely addressing code.
8. Addressing the object code is a national address register information system automatically generates the deviņzīmj figure in the range of up to 9. Addressing 100 million 999999999. object code is constant throughout the life of the object addressing, regardless of changes in the administrative and territorial division and a change of the name or number.
10. Change of type of object addressing, addressing assigns a new object in the object's code addressing.
11. Addressing object, which ceased to exist, the addressing of the assigned object code for addressing another object without grant, and it saves the State address registry information system.
12. the Classification shall be published and put users in electronic form.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Justice Minister g. Smith Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 1 May 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet of Ministers of 28 April 2008. Regulations No 307 Addressing the object types no PO box
Addressing the object type of the object type's code Addressing 1.
The Republic of Latvia 101 2.
District 102 3.
Municipality 113 4.
The city (including the Republic city, district, city, city district) 104 5.
Parish, the urban areas (including – district parish, the urban rural municipality) 105 6.
Village (including-farm group) 106 7.
Street, 107 8.
Building, real separated part of a building, land for construction purposes in land 108 9.
The space group of the Minister of Justice 109 G. Buchanan, annex 2 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 April 2008. Regulations No 307 links between addressing object types, no PO box
Addressing the object type of the object type's code Addressing a hierarchically higher addressing object type the highest Hierarchical addressing object type code 1.
The Republic of Latvia-101-2.
District of the Republic of Latvia 102 101 3.
Municipality District 113 102 4.
City of the Republic of Latvia 101 104 district 102 municipality 113 5.
Parish, the urban areas of the district municipality 102 105 113 6.
Village 113 106 municipality parish, the urban rural area 105 7.
Street city 107 104 village 106 8.
Building, real separated part of a building, land for construction purposes in land 108 municipality city 113 104 parish, the urban rural area 105 106 107 9 Street in the village.
The space group building, 109 real separate building part 108 Justice Minister g. Smith
Search Translated Laws of Latvia