Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 300 in Riga 2008. on 21 April (pr. No 25 39) the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event "support for business creation and development (including non-agricultural diversification of activities)" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and the European Union support the open project submissions in the form of tender action, "support for business creation and development of the horse (including non-agricultural diversification of activities)" Sub "support for business creation and development" and "non-agricultural diversification "(hereinafter measure).
2. the support shall be provided in accordance with the Commission on 12 January 2001, Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 on 87 and 88 of the EC Treaty. application of article, giving State aid to small and medium-sized enterprises (published in the official journal of the European Union L 10, 13.01.2001,, 33-42), as amended by the Commission on 25 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 (published in the official journal of the European Union, L 63, 28.02.2004. , 22-29).
3. On the national and European support for the creation and development of the company and with the agricultural diversification shall also apply to laws and regulations on the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union for the development of the rural and fisheries open project submission contest.
4. the objective of the measure is to promote non-agricultural business activities (business) or employment in rural areas, diversifying activities that are not related to agriculture, to develop the alter natīv sources of income and increase the level of income in rural areas.
5. the measures implemented in the territory of Latvia, except of the city, district centers and Riga District.
6. the applicant is: 6.1 under "support for business creation and development" – a natural person wishing to establish new micro-enterprise or a legal person whose share capital is more than 75% of the private capital that meets the definition of micro-enterprises in accordance with the Commission's 2004 Feb 25 out of Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 as regards the extension of its scope to include aid for research and development Annex I concerning the small and medium business operators definition;
6.2. the Sub-measure "non-agricultural diversification" – natural or legal person who produces in annex I to the Treaty establishing the European Community agricultural products referred to in accordance with the Commission on 15 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed art and in the rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD), article 35. Support the applicant's revenue from Germany's economic activity is at least 51%. Support the applicant who is a legal person, the capital has more than 75% private equity according to the definition of micro-enterprises in accordance with the Commission on 25 February 2004, Regulation (EC) no 364/2004 amending Regulation (EC) No 70/2001 as regards the extension of its scope to include aid for research and development, annex I of the small and medium business operators.
7. Measure supports the following activities: 7.1.-the creation of new micro-entities that rule 6.1. aid referred to the applicants;
7.2. development of existing enterprises;
7.3. the fuel from agricultural and forestry product company, in excluding the acquisition and transformation of biogas in a warm medium energy.
8. In one project submission (annex 1) contain one activity.
9. project introduction the following sectors (except this rule 7.3. Oh referred to tivitāt): 9.1. other animal production (NACE 2-under), with the exception of agricultural production and livestock breeding;
9.2. food manufacturing (NACE 2-10) and beverage manufacturing (NACE 2-11), if the final product are not listed in annex I to the Treaty establishing the European Community;
9.3. the textile manufacturing (NACE 2-13);
9.4. the clothing industry (NACE 2-14);
9.5. leather and leather products (NACE 2-15);
9.6. wood, wood and cork products, except furniture, straw and wicker manufacture of products (NACE 2-16);
9.7. paper and paper products (NACE 2-17);
9.8. the printing and reproduction of records (NACE 2-18);
9.9. the chemical and chemical products (NACE 2-20), with the exception of explosives manufacturing (NACE 2-20.51) (exception does not apply to matches produced citation);
9.10. pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical preparations manufacture (NACE 2-21);
9.11. rubber and plastic products manufacturing (NACE 2-22);
9.12. non-metallic mineral product manufacturing (NACE 2-23), except for finished concrete mixtures production (NACE 2-23.63);
9.13. manufacture of fabricated metal products, except machinery and equipment (NACE 2-25), excluding weapons and ammunition industry (NACE 2-25.40);
9.14. the computer, electronic and optical equipment manufacturing (NACE 2-26);
9. electrical equipment manufacturing (NACE 2-27);
916. equipment n.e.c., machinery and work machine manufacturing (NACE 2-28);
9.17. furniture manufacturing (NACE 2-31);
9.18. other types of manufacturing (NACE 2-32);
9.19. repair of metal products (NACE 2-33.11), machine repair (NACE 2-33.12), electronic equipment and fiber-optic equipment repair (NACE 2-33.13), electrical repair (NACE 2-33.14), other equipment repair (NACE 2-33.19), production and installation of equipment (NACE 2-39);
9.20. electricity, gas supply, heating and air conditioned (NACE 2-35);
9.21. water extraction, refining and supply (NACE 2-36);
9.22. waste water collection and purification (NACE 2-37);
9.23. waste collection, treatment and disposal; material recycling (NACE 2-38), with the exception of non-metal waste and scrap;
9.24. sanitation and other waste management services (NACE 2-39);
9.25. publishing (NACE 2-58), except for the database and website maintenance;
9.26. sound recording production (NACE 2-59.20), except for the database and website maintenance;
9.27. veterinary services (NACE 2-75);
9.28. construction and landscape services (NACE 2-81);
9.29. computer, personal items and household supplies repair (NACE 2-95);
9. other personal services (NACE 2-96), excluding physical well-being improvement services (NACE 2-96.04) and not elsewhere specified personal services (NACE 2-96.09).
10. supports the applicant shall comply with the following public funding conditions: 10.1 the project reaches the event target;
10.2. If you plan to implement this rule 7.1. activity, referred to in the newly created company support applicants to hold at least 51% of the shares of the company;
10.3. ensure at least one of the following requirements: 10.3.1. the creation of new jobs;
10.3.2 existing jobs;
10.3.3. the company's business development and expansion;
10.4. application of the project demonstrates economic viability under these rules 11, 12 and 13 listed in point requirements.
11. the applicant shall prepare a business plan for at least three years. Business plan indicates the following: 11.1. initial situation of the company;
11.2. company management system;
11.3. the company's current operations;
11.4. the activities to be carried out;
11.5. the specific objectives to be attained and the starting point for the development of the undertaking's business;
11.6. the implementation of the activities and objectives of the timetable;
7.3. information about the required investment;
11.8. market research and industry analysis;
11.10. marketing system;
11.11. the Organization of the strengths and weaknesses, opportunities, and threats analysis;
11.12. business financial analysis as well as the financing plan envisaged, if this rule 7.3. activities referred to in point, and cash flow;
11.13. details of other rural development programmes and national aid measures required for the attainment of the objectives and the company's development, such as training, advice.
12. If you plan to implement this provision 7.1 and 7.2 activities referred to economic viability is positive cash flow of the project in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and a year after the implementation of the project, but not less than three consecutive years. Cash flow cash balance at the end of each month must be positive. Existing companies a year after the project income from operating activities must increase by at least 3%, compared to last year, concluded or expenses must be reduced by 3% compared with the last year concluded. Application of the project contains the project's cash flow in the year of application, in all the years of implementation and a year after the implementation of the project shall demonstrate the ability to implement and achieve the project objectives.
13. If you plan to implement this rule 7.3. activities referred to in:
13.1. the applicant demonstrate the economic viability of the company last year concluded before the application of the project, the economic viability and meet two of the following indicators: 13.1.1. equity/total assets ≥ 0.20;
13.1.2. current assets/short-term liabilities ≥ 1.00 (short-term creditors off short-term deferred income included in the composition of the State and the financial support of the European Union);
13.1.3. net profit + depreciation 50% x ≥ 0;
13.2. the applicant demonstrate the economic viability of the company a year after the implementation of the project, and the economic viability of all these provisions comply with 13.1. characteristics referred to, as well as an increase of at least one of the indicators of the economic viability of 0.05 when compared with the last year before the project entered into the application.
14. To apply for aid, aid the applicant personally or electronic form of the document in accordance with the law on electronic documents (legal person – according to its registered address, physical person, according to the project address) field support service shall: 14.1. the project submission (annex 1) two copies, including business plan (also electronically);
14.2. the Declaration of compliance of the economic operator in the company category, detail, consistent with the laws of economic movement of the verb deklarēšano according to petty, the definition of small and medium-sized enterprises;
14.3. The State revenue service certificate of tax payment and the average organization number of employees working in the last two years the report separately over the years (issued not earlier than one month prior to the submission of the project application). If the applicant does not submit this certificate, the rural support service receives it during the administrative procedure and in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law;
14.4. the credit institution or credit consortia for the willingness to consider granting (if the project will take credit). The certificate indicates a creditor and borrower's property and the loan amount. If the project supports the tenderer intends to invest private or any other money funds, it shall submit the documents that prove the availability of funds;
14.5. annual report (full set) for the last year before the conclusion of the project submission (copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the annual accounts Act (this requirement does not apply if the intended to implement this rule 7.1. activity referred);
14.6. the applicant, in accordance with the annual accounts Act did not provide annual accounts, the annual income declaration for the '' revenue from operating activities "for the last year before the conclusion of the project submission (copy (the original show)) with the State revenue service mark of receipt in accordance with the laws and regulations of people's annual income statement (this requirement does not apply if the intended to implement this rule 7.1. activity referred);
14.7. identity document (copy (the original show)) to receive priority points for education (if the applicant is a legal entity, this document shall be issued to a business owner or a paraksttiesīg person, established in the enterprise register of the Republic of Latvia);
14.8. in relation to the acquisition of fixed assets, issued by the land registry Department of the concept write (copy (the original show)) or the land registry certificate of real estate (copy (the original show)), or a long term lease agreement registered in the land registry for a minimum of seven years from the date of submission of the application (copy (the original show)) about the real estate in which to implement the project;
9.3. the procurement procedure of the supporting documents in accordance with provisions for the purchase of the matīv procedure. To qualify for funding for new construction or reconstruction, construction and procurement documents for new construction, reconstruction, simplified rekon strukcij, building material acquisition costs and general costs associated with new construction, reconstruction, renovation and building of simplified acquisition, submitted together with the application for the project or within six months after the submission of the project approval and the conclusion of the contract between the support and the support of the applicant (this requirement does not apply in cases of acquisition of building materials);
14.10. new construction, reconstruction, simplified reconstruction projects in addition to submit: 14.10.1. Land Registry Department 50 inscriptions issued (copies (the original show)) or the certificate of the land of the land or building (built in), or which make construction (copies (the original show)), or long-term land lease agreements registered in the land register (copy (the original show)) – long term lease agreement lease referred to in the period is not less than seven years from the date of submission of the application (if you plan to implement this rule 7.1. activity referred long term ground lease to be registered in the land register until the date on which the contract is concluded with the support of public funding for the implementation of the project);
14.10.2. the planning and architectural task (copy (the original show)), if the date is not confirmed in the technical design;
14.10.3. If for a simplified reconstruction, guarantee card and the seed documentation (copies of these documents (exhibit the originals)) (seed documentation developed under construction regulatory norm relevant provisions and the relevant municipal binding rules);
14.10.4. purchase building materials, accept a construction (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show), but if a simplified reconstruction, — support them, drawn up by the applicant;
14.10.5. accept projects (technical design stage) or a copy of it (the original show), if the date is confirmed in the technical design;
14.10.6. construction permit (copy (the original show)), if the date is confirmed in the technical design.
15. If you plan to implement this rule 7.1. activity, referred to in the day when the contract is closed with the support of public funding, support for the implementation of the project, the applicant shall submit: 15.1 the company a copy of the certificate of registration and company information – statement from business register;
15.2. This provision 14.10.1. referred to in documents on registration of the lease in the land where the project is to introduce to the leased land or leased building (built in).
16. project submissions are ranked after project selection criteria (annex 2). If the selection of the projects are the same, the advantage of receiving public funding is to support the applicant, who works in the territory of a municipality with less development index that is defined in the laws concerning the criteria the national budget to local governments and grant planning regional development agencies of the European Union structural funds co-financed projects.
II. Public financing way and about 17. Aid intensity 7. these provisions referred to activities of 40% of the total amount of the eligible cost.
18. throughout the 2007-2013 period (hereinafter referred to as the programming period) to support one applicant eligible cost total amount not exceeding: 18.1. this rule 7.1. activity referred to – 35 000 lats;
18.2. this rule 7.2. the activity referred to in point-70 000 lats;
18.3. these rules 7.3. activity – referred to 245 000 lats.
19. If the applicant has logged this rule 7.1. the activities referred to in the implementation and it has implemented (established new company and achieve the objectives set out in the project), after one year from the last date of payment with submission of the appropriate application of the project may be eligible to receive public financing for this provision the equestrian 7.2 and 7.3 in the mentioned activities.
20. If the tenderer who has submitted the application to the project for this rule 7.1. activity, referred to the time of year it does not implement (not reach the project goals), this programming period cannot apply for public funding for this provision 7.2 and 7.3 in the mentioned activities.
21. the applicant supports this rule 7.1. the activities referred to in the implementation of the programming period can apply once.
22. the programming period to one support is available to the applicant, this provision 7.2 and 7.3. the activity referred to in the proposed amount of the eligible costs.
23. Public funding for this measure is not combined with other public funding for the aid scheme or individual aid projects in relation to the same eligible costs. These rules that the aid intensity is applied to the total amount of eligible costs and do not exceed it regardless of whether public funds are provided by local, regional, national or European Union funds.
III. Eligible and ineligible costs 24. Measure to the following eligible costs:
24.1. new production acquisition of fixed assets (equipment, facilities, and equipment, including computer software), to ensure that the manufacturing process directly in the project sector, as well as one-time costs associated with the installation of machinery and equipment, the operation of;
24.2. new construction, reconstruction, simplification of reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the work, but without exceeding the maximum eligible costs (3. Add Kuma);
24.3. the purchase of building materials, on the basis of projects submitted are accepted along with the project application, or support the applicant estimates drawn up by the simplified reconstruction, without exceeding the maximum eligible costs (annex 3);
15.2. the General costs (including architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patents and licences costs) directly linked to the preparation or implementation of a project and not more than 8% of the costs referred to in this provision and 24.1 24.2 24.3.,..
25. If the applicant does not provide for the public funding of equipment in dīšan press, they installed and put into service according to the law on the installation and use procedures. Public funding of these facilities only receive after their commissioning and supporting documents of the Field support service.
26. The maximum eligible costs public financing includes all of the objects in the calculation of the costs of construction (including external and internal plumbing, internal and external sewerage, internal and external power supply, ventilation and heating systems), but does not include the cost of equipment.
27. If a project for new construction, reconstruction costs for the respective type of construction exceeds the maximum eligible costs, the cost difference is covered by the aid.
28. the construction plan is only Applicable to those positions and building materials that are directly tied to the achievement of the objective of the measure.
29. the following are considered eligible costs directly related to production costs, if their amount does not exceed 30% of the total eligible cost of construction: 29.1. Administrative space for new construction and reconstruction;
29.2. guarding and passes the room;
29.3. burglar alarm installation, including CCTV systems;
29.4. the utility room if it is explained the functional and the need for the implementation of the project activity;
29.5. the staff room;
29.6. regional planning (territory of asphalt paving or other covering decking, lawn installation, external lighting, installation and construction of the fence).
30. Public funding shall be paid only for goods that are purchased supports the applicant's property. When buying goods on the installment, on those public funds paid only when they have become a support applicant's property.
31. the measure does not apply to the following costs: 31.1. interest payments, money transfers, Currency Exchange Commission payments and exchange rate losses;
31.2. fines, penalties and costs;
31.3. the subcontracting, which increases the cost of the project, but not one of the values for the project, as well as apakšlīgumo pay is determined as a percentage of the total cost of the project;
19.5. the costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
31.5. the existing maintenance costs, maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
19.6. the remuneration of personnel;
19.7. General-purpose vehicles, except in specialized TRANS port features that are constructive and manufactured special meanings for the carriage of goods or the performance of specific work and have set up special facilities;
19.8. the investment facility, machinery, equipment, for the purchase of agricultural production;
19.8. the other costs that are not eligible under Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) and the Commission of 15 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of such rules of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD).
32. Costs in excess of the market price, and the unfinished work to be considered eligible costs.
33. the project monitoring during the five years after the last payment is made, recipient may not change the project location.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by May 9, 2008.
Submitted to the Ministry of the economy version of annex 1 of the Cabinet of Ministers of 21 April 2008. Regulations No 300 PDF 360 KB Annex agricultural Minister m. rose annex 2 Cabinet 21 April 2008. Regulations No 300 project selection criteria, no PO box
A group of criteria the maximum number of points in a group criterion point number 1.
Support the izglītība1 30 30 vocational higher education medium (the special) education other education 0 15 2.
The difference between the maximum public funding and the project required public funding for each full percentage point 1 3.
Place of the project 30 support the applicant shall implement the project area with 4 and 5 group d indeksu2 30 support the applicant shall implement the project area with Group 3 development indeksu2 15 other 0 4.
Project of action 15 of 15 Production service 0 comments.
1 Education of any educational institution issued the diploma on higher or vocational secondary education (the average specialty).
2 territorial development index is determined according to the distribution of sites in the regions in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning the criteria the national budget to local governments and grant planning regional development agencies of the European Union structural funds co-financed projects.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 3 Cabinet 21 April 2008. Regulations No 300 maximum eligible costs public financing of new construction, the calculation of reconstruction, the simplified project of reconstruction of the main types of structures ($/m2) no PO box
Types of building structures for the total building area (excluding VAT) of the total reconstruction of the area compensated (excluding VAT) of the total reconstruction of the simplified compensated area (excluding VAT) 1.
Production building 400 280 220 2.
Palīgbūv, warehouse 250 175 140 3.
Shelter (without wall cladding, gates and Windows) Agriculture Minister 120 85 65 m. rose