Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 19 March 2002, The Regulation No 121 "essential Requirements Spray Vials And Labelling Procedures"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2002.gada 19.marta noteikumos Nr.121 "Būtiskās prasības aerosola flakoniem un to marķēšanas kārtība"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/175041
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 317 in Riga on May 6, 2008 (pr. No. 29) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 19 March 2002, the Regulation No 121 "essential requirements spray vials and labelling procedures" Issued in accordance with the law "on conformity assessment" of article 7 and the consumer protection law is article 21, first paragraph to make the Cabinet of 19 March 2002, the Regulation No 121 "essential requirements spray vials and labelling procedures" (Latvian journal, 2002, nr. 47) follows : 1. To supplement the rules with the bottom paragraph 17.3.1 as follows: "the total nominal volume 17.3.1;".
2. the introductory part of paragraph 17.4.2. Be expressed and 188.8.131.52. subparagraph by the following: "If the spray bottle 17.4.2. contains flammable substances, in accordance with the laws and regulations that govern the chemical and chemical product classification, labelling and packaging the order specifies this provision accordingly 184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11. or. information referred to in point: 18.104.22.168. flame symbol (symbol of danger), an indication that the vial's contents, including the propellant, are flammable (hazard explanation), as well as the characteristics of exposure to a substance in accordance with the legislation on chemical substances and chemical product classification , marking and packaging procedures and safety requirements of the following legend: "do not spray the open flame or incandescent material in the vicinity", "keep away from fire – no smoking" and "keep away from children"; ".
3. Supplement with 19.1 and 19.2 of the chapter IV paragraph by the following: ' 19.1 market surveillance through the spray, the consumer rights protection centre is entitled to require officials and receive free samples of aerosol and organize their expertise and laboratory examination to determine compliance with these regulations sample requirements.
19.2 the consumer protection centre, found the spray bottle that does not meet the requirements of this regulation, shall be entitled to prohibit the marketing of aerosol bottle or ask to take concrete measures to ensure the conformity of the goods. "
4. To supplement the provisions of paragraphs 24 and 25 as follows: "the provisions of paragraph 24 17.3. lapse of 10 April.
25. the provisions of paragraph 17.3.1 shall enter into force on the 11 April 2009. "
5. Supplement with an informative reference to European Union directives as follows: "Informative reference to European Union directives, the regulations include provisions resulting from: 1) of the Council of 22 May 1975 Directive 75/324/EEC on the approximation of the laws, regulations and administrative provisions of the Member States relating to aerosol sprays in the cities;
2) of the European Parliament and of the Council of 5 September 2007 of Directive 2007/45/EC laying down rules on nominal quantities for prepacked products, repealing Council Directives 75/106/EEC and 80/232/EEC, and amending Council Directive 76/211/EEC. " Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard
Search Translated Laws of Latvia