Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 331 in Riga, 13 May 2008 (pr. No 30 26) Supervisory Committee in accordance with regulations issued by the State administration of machine article 13 of the law i. General questions 1. establish Oversight Committee (hereinafter the Committee) tasks, composition and agenda.
2. the Committee is a collegial European Union institution involved in fund management, which has the following tasks: 2.1 to monitor EU funds granted to the efficiency of the use of funding and compliance with approved planning documents;
2.2. to examine the proposals for amendments to programming documents and to take a decision on the approval or rejection of the amendment;
2.3. to examine the European Union funds the evaluation conclusions and recommendations for the implementation of programming documents, as well as to decide on the implementation of these recommendations;
2.4. to confirm the European Union fund management communications strategy;
2.5. to approve evaluation plans;
2.6. to approve the rules of procedure of the Committee, which sets out the bottom of the Panel and the Committee of the Organization of work;
2.7. the rules of procedure of the Committee under the draft amendments;
2.8. perform other tasks set in the Republic of Latvia and the European Union legislation, budget and finance.
3. the committees and subcommittees of the Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as the Secretariat) functions provide the managing authority.
4. specific rules referred to in paragraph 2, the tasks can be delegated to a Subcommittee of the Committee, if it is not in conflict with the Republic of Latvia and the European Union budget and finance.
II. composition of the Committee, 5. The Committee shall have the following members of the Committee with voting rights: 5.1 Managing Authority representative, the Chairman of the Committee;
5.2. a representative of the managing authority – Deputy Chairman of the Committee;
5.3. the 11 representatives of the authorities responsible;
5.4.8 representatives of cooperation;
5.5. five planning regions development councils;
5.6. the social partners, representatives of associations and foundations: 5.6.1 the Latvian free trade union representative;
5.6.2. the municipal representative of the Union;
5.6.3. the small and medium enterprises in the craft Council representative;
5.6.4. The Latvian information technology and Telecommunications Association representative;
5.6.5. The Latvian adult education Association representative;
5.6.6. The environmental protection Club representative;
5.6.7. The higher education Council representative.
6. the Advisory Committee meetings permission can participate: 6.1. a representative of the audit authority;
6.2. the representative of the certification authority;
6.3. the payment institution's representative;
6.4. a representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs;
6.5. a representative of the Ministry of agriculture;
6.6. The Parliamentary Commission for European Affairs representative;
6.7. The employers ' Confederation of Latvia's representative;
6.8. World Wildlife Fund representative;
6.9. the Latvian Chamber of Commerce and industry spokesman;
6.10. the openness of the public "Palm" representative;
6.11. Non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Council of the cooperation memorandum delegated representative;
6.12. The Welfare Ministry representative responsible for equal opportunities horizontal policy coordination on gender equality, disability and aging issues;
6.13. the representative of the Ministry of the environment, who is responsible for the sustainable development of horizontal policy coordination in the field of environmental protection;
6.14. The Ministry of finance representative responsible for macroeconomic stability of horizontal policy coordination;
6.15. The regional development and local government Ministry's representative responsible for the balanced development of the territory and the Riga International competing ability of horizontal policy coordination;
6.16. the special task Minister for electronic Government Affairs representative that the Secretariat is responsible for the information society of the horizontal policy coordination;
6.17. the Environmental Advisory Council representative;
6.18. the large cities, the representative of the Association;
6.19. the society of the European Union project manager Association ' representative;
6.20. Farmers ' organisations representative of the cooperation Council;
6.21. the public policy Centre "Providus" representative;
6.22. The Latvian Science Council representative;
6.23. The European Commission's regional policy Directorate-General's representative;
6.24. the General Directorate of employment of the European Commission's representative;
6.25. A representative of the European investment bank;
6.26. the other social partners, representatives of associations and foundations.
7. a Committee member with voting rights or the rights of members of the Advisory (hereinafter referred to as Committee members) can become if: 7.1.5 and 6 of these regulations the institution referred to in paragraph (except this rule 6.26. institutions referred) nominated representative to participate in the Committee;
7.2. the provisions referred to in paragraph 6.26. social partners, associations or Foundation representative confirmed the Committee's members in an advisory capacity, if the social partner, society, Foundation or organization has submitted a reasoned written application to the Secretariat and the Committee handed down its decision.
8. This rule 7.2. validity of application referred to in paragraph kritēr of the just established in its rules of procedure.
9. Participation in the Committee, a representative body of the change, if submitted to the Secretariat a written submission.
III. the Subcommittee 10. priorities of the European Union funds the effective monitoring of the implementation of the Committee's subcommittees creates the following: 10.1 the European regional development fund and the Cohesion Fund at the bottom of the Committee;
10.2. the Sub-Committee on the European Social Fund.
11. If necessary, the institution may delegate in Subcommittee membership representative who is not a member of the Committee or a member of the Advisory, notifying the Secretariat of 10 working days before the meeting.
12. the Committee shall approve the composition and responsibilities of the Subcommittee, as well as to consider and adopt a decision on the implementation of the recommendations of the Subcommittee.
13. the activities of the Subcommittee determines the rules of procedure approved by the Committee.
14. the Subcommittee Chairman or Vice-Chairman shall inform the Committee of Subcommittee hearing decisions and conclusions.
IV. Committees and subcommittees hearing 15. The managing authority shall convene meetings of the Committee and the Subcommittee not less than twice a year.
16. the meeting chaired by Minister with special responsibility for financial management of the European Union Affairs Committee or the Subcommittee Chairman, or the Vice-Chairman.
17. members of the Committee or Sub-Committee and members with the Council's rights is the right to authorize in writing another person to replace them in separate meetings.
18. Person authorised to replace the Member of the Committee or Subcommittee, is to vote on the mandate set out in time if the Secretariat has submitted written authorization.
19. the Chairman of the Committee or Subcommittee and other members of the Committee the Committee or sub no later than five working days before the meeting by written agreements with the Secretariat may be invited to participate in the hearing of the Committee or a Subcommittee of experts, which is not a member of the Committee or Subcommittee.
20. Formal committees or subcommittees meeting consideration of views on the questions the media shall notify the Minister with special responsibility for financial management of the European Union Affairs Committee or the Chairman of a Subcommittee, or the authorized representative of the managing authority.
V. the Committee meeting agenda and documents for the meetings of the Committee 21. time and place of this provision in paragraph 5 and 6 of the said institutions in paper form by the Secretariat be notified no later than 55 working days before the relevant meeting, while asking the members of the Committee to prepare and submit to the session escalated.
22. members of the Committee not later than 45 days before the Committee meeting shall be submitted electronically to the Secretariat of the Committee meeting materials and results in paper form sent to the cover letter on materials sent electronically. Committee members meeting the present deadline for the preparation of the materials may not be less than 10 working days.
23. the Secretariat not later than 40 days before the Committee meeting in paper form and electronically sent to the Committee members the Committee meeting agenda and the meeting results in annex materials or indicate the address of the Web page containing the materials under consideration at the hearing.
24. members of the Committee not later than 30 working days before the meeting of the Committee, the Secretariat may submit opinions on the rules referred to in paragraph 23 of the materials and suggestions for additional issues into agenda. These documents shall be submitted in paper form and electronically send the cover letter for electronic submission. The members of the Committee the opinion and the deadline for the provision of supplementary questions may not be less than 10 working days.
25. the secretariat will summarize these rules referred to in paragraph 24 of the proposals, and the Chairman of the Committee shall take a decision on the inclusion of additional questions the Committee meeting agenda.
26. the Secretariat shall prepare the opinions delivered by the Committee of participants on the provisions referred to in paragraph 23 of the material (hereinafter referred to as cognitive) and not later than 25 working days before the meeting of the Committee concerned shall send them electronically to the Committee members. In paper form sent to the cover letter for electronic documents sent, indicating the address of the Web page in which the documents are inserted.
27. members of the Committee not later than 20 working days before the Committee meeting shall be submitted electronically to the Secretariat of the Committee hearing, the final version of the materials under consideration and this provision in paragraph 26, complemented by the authorities concerned. In paper form sent to the cover letter on electronically transmitted documents.
28. the Secretariat no later than 15 working days before the Committee meeting the members of the Committee in paper form and electronically transmitted information on the agenda, the meeting of the Committee in the present material and final versions of the certificate, indicating the address of the Web page containing those materials.
29. The Chairman of the Committee shall decide on the inclusion of the issues Committee meeting agenda, submitted by 22 and 24 of these rules the time limit laid down in paragraph. Information on additional issues into the agenda of the Committee meeting at the Secretariat no later than 15 working days before the Committee meeting in paper form and electronically sent to the Committee members.
30. Opinions on the additional documents submitted 25. these provisions and procedures laid down in paragraph 29, members of the Committee, provide the Committee at the hearing.
Vi. Decisions of the Committee are valid 31, if they participate in the meeting, two-thirds of the voting members of the Committee or their authorized persons.
32. the Committee shall be decided by the vote of members of the Committee by mutual agreement. If no agreement has been reached or the Chairman considers it necessary, the vote shall be decided by a simple majority, a vote. If the vote distribution is the casting vote of the Committee.
33. If the Committee member disagrees with the decision of the Committee, he has the right to ask for the minutes to record his different opinion.
34. On the questions that have not been included in the agenda of the Committee meeting, the Committee may adopt decisions by written procedure under this provision is 35 and 36.
35. the adoption of the decision in the proceeding may be initiated in writing not less than 15 working days after the Committee meeting, and no later than 15 working days before the next Committee meeting. The Chairman of the Committee may decide on the number of draft decision written consultation procedure at the same time. New decision-making written procedure may be initiated only after completing the preceding procedures.
36. The adoption of the decision in a written procedure is the following: 36.1. the secretariat prepared and these rules 5 and 6, the Committee mentioned in paragraph members electronically sends the draft decision and paper-cover letter, indicating the address of the Web page containing the decision required documents;
36.2. the provisions referred to in paragraph 5, members of the Committee within 15 working days of receipt of the draft decision sent in paper form and electronically to the Secretariat any objections or proposals concerning the draft decision;
36.3. the Chairman of the Committee, taking into account the Committee's justified request, participants can change this rule 36.2. the time limits referred to in paragraph 1 at the bottom of the opposition or for the submission of the proposal, but it may not be less than five working days;
36.4. If objections are received within the time limit, the decision shall be deemed to have been adopted;
22.7. If the time limit specified objections have been received, a written procedure is terminated;
22.7. If the decision is taken, the Chairman of the Committee shall decide on the convocation of the Committee additional meeting or issue into the agenda of the next sitting.
37. If necessary, the hearing Committee may instruct the Secretariat within five working days to prepare a written decision of the hearing Committee of the decision taken and before the Committee meeting for harmonization of the Protocol as a matter of urgency to send their paper to members of the Committee.
VII. Meetings of the Committee Protocol 38. Meetings of the Committee shall indicate the meeting attendees, agendas, decisions, as well as the divergent opinions and the results of the vote.
39. the Secretariat shall prepare the meetings of the Committee and the draft Protocol of 15 working days following the Committee meeting electronically to the Committee members. In paper form sent to the cover letter, indicating the address of the Web page in which the draft Protocol was inserted. Members of the Committee within 10 working days of the receipt of the draft Protocol to electronically submit objections or proposals on the draft Protocol. The Secretariat shall assess the objections and proposals and inform the Chairman of the Committee. The Chairman of the Committee within five working days, decide on clarification of the Protocol.
40. If the objection deadline and proposal have been received, the Protocol shall be deemed to have been approved.
41. the meeting approved minutes shall be signed by the Chairman of the Committee and the Secretary. The signed Protocol, the Secretariat within five working days after the matching send institutions representing the members of the Committee.
VIII. Closing question 42. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of 19 June 2007 Regulation No 410 "Oversight Committee Charter" (Latvian journal, 2007, nr. 100).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister with special responsibility for European Union financial management matters N. Brok Editorial Note: the entry into force of the provisions by 28 May 2008.