Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers On 24 October 2006, Regulations No 149 "the Order In Which The System Of The Ministry Of The Interior Authorities And Prison Administration Officials With A Special Service Rank Shall Be Borne By The Training Expe...
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2006.gada 24.oktobra noteikumos Nr.878 "Kārtība, kādā Iekšlietu ministrijas sistēmas iestāžu un Ieslodzījuma vietu pārvaldes amatpersonai ar speciālo dienesta pakāpi sedz ar mācībām saistītos izdevumus, un šo izdevumu atmaksāša
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/176333
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 385 in Riga, June 2, 2008 (pr. 17. § 36) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 24 October 2006, regulations No 149 "the order in which the system of the Ministry of the Interior authorities and prison administration officials with a special service rank shall be borne by the training, and the arrangements for the refund of expenses" are Issued in accordance with the system of the Ministry of the Interior and of the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the service law of article 17 of the second, third, fourth and fifth to make a Cabinet of 24 October 2006 of Regulation No 878 "order in what the Interior Ministry system and prison administration officials with a special service rank shall be borne by the training, and the arrangements for the refund of expenses "(Latvian journal, 2006, 181. no) the following amendments: 1. Replace paragraph 12, the words" and are not "complete" or "Finish.
2. Add to paragraph 13, after the word "Academy" with the words "full time studies".
3. Supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 If an officer obtains the second level of higher professional education in the Latvian Police Academy full time studies, with education-related expenses are the cost of the study site the base total for all professional educational time defined, taking into account part-time studies pl. studies compare the cost factor values in accordance with the laws of the order in which the universities are financed from the State budget."
4. Make the following paragraph 16: "16. If an official transferred to the Ministry of the Interior of the system or the prison administration or educational institution if an official, without interrupting service duties, receive vocational education system of the Ministry of the Interior or the prisons management education on the State budget, education authorities and the head of the institution concerned officials negotiated with the head of the three-party agreement on professional education and service system of the Ministry of the Interior in institutions or prisons. If the officer before the start of the training system of the Ministry of the Interior of the institutions subordinated to the College or the prisons administration of the educational institution for its Ministry of Interior system institution or prison administration, contract with their master switch or the prisons management educational leader and head of the body that are subordinated to the College, or prison administration. "
5. Add to paragraph 17.3. behind the number "13." with numbers "13.1, 14.".
6. Express 18 as follows: "6. the officials whose professional education on the national budget and that the report of the vocational training institutions due to failure (except where the failure associated with the disorder), for a breach of discipline or at the same election, the full amount is repaid to the education authority with professional education-related expenditure actually."
7. Replace paragraph 19, the words "released educational institution" by the words "authority" released.
8. Supplement with 23.1 and 23.2 points as follows: "23.1 officer within 10 working days, submit to the authority of the educational institution a copy of the contract concluded in the study.
23.2 Authority officials sent to vocational training in an approved institution of higher education or vocational educational institution abroad, educational institutions pay the tuition fees Bill, tuition fees paid to an educational institution specified on the invoice account of the credit institution. " Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Interior Mr Segliņš
Search Translated Laws of Latvia