Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/177495
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 492 in Riga, 30 June 2008 (pr. No 44 60) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 January 1999, regulations No 7 "infectious disease registration order" Issued in accordance with the epidemiological safety law of article 10 and article 14, paragraph 4 of the first paragraph to make the Cabinet of Ministers of 5 January 1999, regulations No 7 "order of registration of infectious diseases" (Latvian journal, 1999, 5/6.nr.; 2002, 97. nr.; 2003, 111 no; 2004, nr. 66; 2006, 2007 57 no; 108. No.) the following amendments: 1. Express 7.3. subparagraph by the following: "7.3. Annex 2 to these rules in the Group 3 of the above diseases (except human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection, AIDS and tuberculosis) within three days in writing to the public health agency's branch, sending fill the urgent notification form and registering the fact of reporting infectious diseases, according to the journal of accounting regulations for medical treatment institutions and accounting documentation filing arrangements;".
2. Supplement with 7.4 and 7.5. subparagraph by the following: "7.4. the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection and AIDS medical records filled in according to the legislation on medical treatment institutions and accounting procedures and the documentation records within three days, send to the public health agency;
7.5. for patients who are diagnosed with tuberculosis, complete medical records according to the legislation on medical treatment institutions and accounting procedures and the documentation records within three days, send to the tuberculosis and lung disease state agency. "
3. Make the following paragraph 9.1: "After the release of the micro-organism culture 9.1 from human samples of the material, as well as the micro-organisms from any of the samples taken in the framework of epidemiological investigation, or implementing epidemiological surveillance programs, laboratory Manager or his authorised person shall send the samples to the laboratory for detailed examination, which is accredited by the State Agency" Latvian National Accreditation Bureau "to the standard LVS EN ISO 15189:2008 L" medical laboratories. Particular requirements for quality and competence "and the accreditation of the Ministry of economy announced in a newspaper" journal ", and which comply with the national centres of reference functions in the field of Microbiology and Virology (hereinafter referred to as the reference laboratory). The reference laboratory shall carry out: 9.1 identification and 1 tipēšan with the determination of the toksigenitāt, if the micro-organism culture isolates are Corynebacterium diphtheri and Corynebacterium ulcerans;
9.1 2. identification and tipēšan, if the micro-organism culture is released in Escherichia coli infection (EHEC, VTEC), Not the isseri meningitidis, Shigella, Yersinia;
9.1 3. identification, tipēšan and sensitivity detection against antimikrob, if the micro-organism culture is isolated salmonella;
9.1 identification and sensitivity 4. detection against antimikrob, if the micro-organism culture isolates of Methicillin resistant is Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (BRING) or Streptococcus pneumoniae with reduced susceptibility to penicillin. "
4. the introductory part of paragraph 9.2 be expressed as follows: "persons providing medical treatment 9.2 human material sample delivery reference laboratory to carry out Virology tests or serological testing, if there is reasonable suspicion of professional patient infections by:".
5. Delete 9.2 9.2 1., 2., 3., 5.9.2 9.2, 9.2 and 9.2 10 6.
6. Supplement with 9.3 points as follows: "the head of the laboratory of Microbiology 9.3 or his authorised representative shall ensure the primary positive blood sample delivery reference laboratory to confirm the diagnosis if detected: 1. HIV antibody 9.3;
9.3 2. epidemic mumps virus, measles or rubella virus IgM class antibodies to the virus. "
7. Supplement with 10.1 points as follows: "the head of the laboratory of Microbiology 10.1 or his authorised person each month to the fifth day submitted to the public health agency in the review of HIV tests carried out according to the regulations for medical treatment institutions and accounting documentation record keeping."
8. Replace paragraph 13, the words "public health" with "health".
9. Supplement to annex 3 2.9, 2.10, 2.11 and 2.12. subparagraph by the following: "2.9.
Type I and II Herpes Simplex Virus.
Anal in the ģenitāl herpes virus type I and II Herpes Simplex virus isolation from a clinical specimen.
Type I and II Herpes Simplex Virus Antigen in clinical samples using direct response imūnfluorescenc.
Type I and II Herpes Simplex Virus nucleic acid in a clinical specimen identification 2.10.
Isseri is not gonorrhoea (gonococcal infection) of gonorrhoea is Not isseri isolation from clinical specimen and identification.
The isseri is not gonorrhoea nucleic acid from clinical samples.
Gramnegatīv of the intracellular diplococci (gonococcal) detection of smear from a male's urethra 2.11.
Chlamydia trachomatis (Chlamydia proposed a sexually transmitted disease, including lymphogranulom the veneri) Chlamydia trachomatis isolation from Uro tract, anal region or in the subjunctive.
Chlamydia trachomatis Antigen detection using direct immunofluorescence reactions (TIFR) clinical specimen.
Chlamydia trachomatis nucleic acid from clinical samples in 2.12.
Demonstration of Treponema pallidum (syphilis) demonstration of Treponema pallidum in the preparation natīv using dark field microscopy.
Demonstration of Treponema pallidum by using direct immunofluorescence reactions (TIFR).
Treponema pallidum of the nucleic acid from a smear of sifilītisk or similar damage to the Treponema pallidum antibody detection using screening and supporting tests.
Screening test for Treponema pallidum haemagglutination: test (TPH), demonstration of Treponema pallidum particle agglutination test (Pty) imūnfermentatīv test (IgM and/or IgG).
Confirmatory tests: imūnfermentatīv test (IgM and/or IgG), immunoblot assay test (IgM and/or IgG), imunoflorescenc test (FTA-ABS IgM, IgG), "the Prime Minister's site-traffic Minister a. Health Minister shlesers i. Morris Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 3, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia