Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 28 June 2005, Regulations No 453 ' Būvkomersant Registration Rules "
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2005.gada 28.jūnija noteikumos Nr.453 "Būvkomersantu reģistrācijas noteikumi"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/177923
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 499 in Riga on July 7, 2008 (pr. No 46 7) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005 in terms of no 453 Būvkomersant "registration", issued in accordance with article 10 of the law on construction of the fifth draw of the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 June 2005, regulations no 453 ' building merchant registration rules "(Latvian journal, 2005, 101 no) the following amendments: 1. To replace paragraph 1 the word" delete "with the word" off ".
2. Express 4 by the following: "4. the registration, Reregistration Būvkomersant, re-registration, removal from the registry and updating of the information contained in the register shall be carried out during the construction, energy and housing State Agency (hereinafter referred to as the registry office). Registry Office is also a registry administrator. "
3. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. To register in the register of authorised economic operator, the operator shall submit to the authorities, the objective of the registry: 5.1 the merchant or representative a signed application;
5.2. a specialist in accordance with article 8 of the law on construction received a copy of the certificate signed by the assured himself a specialist;
5.3. a copy of the contract concluded between the trader and specialist, (indicating the original) or a certified copy of it. "
4. To supplement the provisions under point 5.1 by the following: "5.1 If the registration is made, a trader in addition to these regulations, paragraph 5, of the documents submitted to the previous būvkomersant in the registry information."
5. Add to paragraph 6.2., after the word "number" with the words "(the average for the previous calendar year)".
6. Make the following point 6.3.2: "6.3.2. the date and number of the contract (sole proprietor (physical person) who is a specialist, you can specify yourself; a partnership in which at least one Member is registered in the registry, you can specify the members of the company registered in the register and the registration number) būvkomersant; ".
7. Make the following paragraph 6.5.5.: "6.5.5. calculated state compulsory social insurance contributions for the previous calendar year."
8. Delete paragraph 6.6.
9. Supplement with 19.1 points as follows: "If you perform repeated 19.1 the registration, in addition to the provisions referred to in point 19 news indicates the last date and number of the decision and the date of the decision and of exclusion."
10. Add to the title of Chapter VI, after the word "renewal" with the words "registration".
11. Supplement with 21.1 points in the following wording: "21.1 merchants repeatedly recorded in the registry, where after the defeat of the merchant according to the requirements of this Regulation apply to the registry office with a new application."
12. Adding to 24 after the word "operator" with a number and the words "14 days".
13. the title of Chapter VII to replace the word "deletion" with the words "fuck off".
14. Express 25 and 26 points by the following: "25. excluded from the register of traders: 25.1. If the economic operator has commenced liquidation or the entry into force of the judgment of the Court of Justice on the prohibition of the practice in the field of construction;
15.7. If the merchant off from the commercial register;
25.3. If the trader has not provided within the time limit set by the registry authority in accordance with the provisions of the terms of paragraph 22 or 23;
25.4. If a merchant received the application for removal from the register.
26. the registry authority decision on removal from the register of authorised economic operator shall take 14 working days from the moment the register Authority become aware of this provision in paragraph 25 of the cases. "
15. Replace paragraph 27, the words "delete" with the word "off".
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 10, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia