Updated 25.07.2008., Latvian Journal No. 114 (3898) Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 525 in Riga on July 7, 2008 (pr. No 46 39) the procedures for granting state aid in the European Union and open project submissions in the form of a competition event "basic services for the economy and the population" Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the order in which the State and the support of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as aid) to open the project submission contest event "basic services for the economy and the population" (hereinafter measure).
2. objective of the measure is to support investments in public infrastructure to improve the quality of rural areas, to promote population survival.
3. project submissions are accepted in rounds. Field support department after coordination with the Ministry of Agriculture of month newspaper "journal" opening date will be started and completed the project application, the relevant round for public funding and project implementation deadline. Project submissions are evaluated and selected, the decision shall be taken and notified to the time of conclusion and support requests in accordance with regulations establishing procedures for granting national and European Union support for the development of rural and fisheries-open project submission contest.
II. conditions for receiving the aid measure 4 location is a rural area, with the exception of the Riga local government district, with more than 5000 population (table 1 of annex 1). Counties with rural and urban with rural areas, measures may be implemented only in rural areas.
5. Rural area within the meaning of these regulations: 5.1. up to 31 December 2008 is the whole territory of Latvia, except of the city and the administrative center of the District of the city. On the territory of the constitutes rural district in the administrative center of the city to a rural area;
5.2. starting on 1 January 2009, it is the whole territory of Latvia, except Republican city and County territorial units-cities that have more than 5000 inhabitants (table 2 of annex 1). On the territory of the constitutes the County territorial units – the city with rural-rural area, where the city has more than 5000 inhabitants.
6. the applicant is a local government administrative area, which corresponds to the provisions of part 4 of the specified conditions.
7. the measure is supported by the following activities: 7.1 the municipal road construction or reconstruction, not including maintenance;
7.2. local meetings, leisure, sports and cultural object construction or reconstruction;
7.3. public areas good installation that is performed to ensure basic services recreation areas;
7.4. the renewable energy power supply system construction or rekon strukcij.
8. Local gathering houses, leisure, sports and cultural facilities within the meaning of these provisions are the objects that belong to or have been long-term lease to the local municipality and situated in its territory.
9. Welcomes the submission by the applicant in one project can contain multiple activities.
10. the applicant shall satisfy the following conditions: support the project, 10.1 achieves the objectives of the measure;
10.2. does not replace the existing assets.
11. For the replacement of existing fixed assets not considered: 11.1. acquisition of fixed assets, if respected by one of the following conditions: 11.1.1 the project purchased a fixed asset is acquired in addition to an existing asset;
11.1.2. the project purchased a fixed asset or a significant change in the nature of production technology;
11.2. the construction or reconstruction, including a simplified reconstruction.
12. project submissions are ranked by area development index, starting with the lowest, in accordance with the laws and regulations concerning the criteria the national budget to local governments and grant planning regional development agencies of the European Union structural funds co-financed projects.
III. Application procedures 13. To apply for aid, aid the applicant according to its legal address shall provide field support regional agricultural administration (in paper form or in electronic form, in accordance with the legislation on electronic document design): 13.1. project submission (annex 2) in duplicate, and its electronic version (if the application is submitted in paper form);
13.2. the local government decision about participating in the project and the project for the implementation of the necessary funding, as well as indicate the funding sources (if a planned borrowing, the Treasury and the repayment schedule);
13.3. local authorities a copy of the report on the first date of the month in municipal loans, guarantees and long-term commitments, including the new, planned borrowing;
13.4. the local authorities a copy of the decision, which confirmed the local government planning;
13.5. the construction, reconstruction and purchase of fixed assets, issued by the land registry Department of the shore or land registry certificates, write copy for real estate, which provides for the construction, installation or deployment of fixed assets, or in the land register long-term property lease contract copies (the original show). For long-term rental contract shall be deemed a contract of lease period is not less than seven years from the date of submission of the application;
13.6. this rule 7.1. implementation of the activity referred in addition to submit the following documents: 13.6.1. shares of the company the certificate of "Latvian state roads", which shows data on municipal owned registered path;
13.6.2. for construction or reconstruction: 126.96.36.199. feasibility of the copies (the original show);
188.8.131.52. accept a copy of the road construction project (the original show);
184.108.40.206. a copy of the building permit (original show);
8.5. this rule 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4 below. the implementation of the activities referred to in paragraph 1 shall in addition submit the following documents: 13.7.1. the construction or reconstruction, if, at the time a technical project: construction of the accepted 220.127.116.11. technical design stage, or a copy of it (the original show);
the purchase of building materials-18.104.22.168. accept the construction of the technical design stage, or a copy of it (the original show);
22.214.171.124. a copy of the building permit (original show);
13.7.2. construction or reconstruction at the time of presentation, not the technical design, planning and architectural task-the copy (the original show);
13.7.3. simplified reconstruction: 126.96.36.199. receipt card and a copy of the documentation roadmap (presented in the original);
188.8.131.52. purchase of building materials – drawn up by the applicant to support them or the estimated contract price in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
8.6. formal procurement procedure in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure.
14. Construction and procurement documents (except for the purchase of building materials) shall be submitted within six months after the submission of the project approval and contract with rural support service on the granting of aid.
IV. form and level of support for local government, 15, who built up until July 1, 2006, the maximum amount eligible cost is 140 000 lats for the period 2008-2013.
16. The local municipality, which developed after July 1, 2006, the total of the maximum eligible cost amount remains in the rules referred to in point 15, summing up the joint area not eligible cost amounts spent during the period from 2008 to 2013.
17. Aid intensity of 75% of the total eligible costs of the project amount.
18. within the framework of support Measures only investment costs which are directly associated with the implementation of the activities specified in the measure.
V. eligible and non-eligible costs 19. Measure the following costs apply: 19.1. this rule 7.1. implementation of the activity referred to: 19.1.1 the construction or reconstruction costs associated with Highway complex in accordance with the laws of the road;
19.1.2. General costs – architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patent and license costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and shall not exceed eight percent of the total eligible costs of the project;
19.2. this rule 7.2. the activities referred to in: 19.2.1. construction or reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties, responsible for carrying out the works;
19.2.2. the purchase of building materials based on the accepted technical projects and to support the preparation of the estimate or the estimated contract price;
19.2.3. construction or reconstruction costs external and internal plumbing, internal and external sewerage, internal and external power supply, ventilation and heating systems for construction or reconstruction and purchase of equipment;
19.2.4. General costs – architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patent and license costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and shall not exceed eight percent of the total eligible costs of the project;
19.3. this rule 7.3. activities referred to in: 19.3.1. construction or reconstruction costs, such as bicycle and sidewalks construction or reconstruction;
19.3.2. the acquisition and installation of fixed assets to ensure essential services, recreation such as lighting equipment, waste bins, toilet container, step;
19.3.3. General costs – architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patent and license costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and shall not exceed eight percent of the total eligible costs of the project;
19.4. this rule 7.4. the activities referred to in: 19.4.1. construction or reconstruction costs, on the basis of contracts with third parties who are responsible for carrying out the works;
19.4.2. the purchase of building materials based on the accepted technical projects and to support the preparation of the estimate or the estimated contract price;
19.4.3. machinery and equipment costs to ensure power supply system;
19.4.4. General costs, such as architects ', engineers ' and consultants ' fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification, patent and license costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and shall not exceed eight percent of the total eligible costs of the project amount.
20. If you plan to implement this rule 7.4. activity, referred to in the eligible costs are also one-off costs associated with the installation of equipment to ensure proper operation.
21. supports the applicant support for equipment and their installation only after they receive a commissioning according to the regulations for installation and use requirements of the agenda and supporting documents for the field support service.
22. supports the applicant support on the installation of the receiving, if installation costs are for project submissions.
23. The aid shall be paid only for goods that are purchased supports the applicant's property. When buying goods on the installment, the aid is paid for them only when they have become a support applicant's property.
24. the measure is not eligible the following: 24.1. interest payments, money transfers, Currency Exchange Commission payments and currency fluctuation losses;
24.2. fines, penalties and litigation costs;
24.3. subcontracting, if they do not ensure the achievement of the objectives of the project;
15.2. the costs associated with the supply of any services or work for which there is no appropriate procurement procedures carried out in accordance with the laws and regulations on the application of the procurement procedure;
15.2. the existing structure and jaunbūvj or object maintenance costs;
24.6. maintenance, spare parts and operating costs;
24.7. remuneration of personnel;
15.4. General purpose vehicles;
15.5. costs in excess of the market price, and the unfinished work;
24.10. other costs that are not eligible under Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) and the Commission of 15 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD).
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 12, 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet on July 7, 2008. Regulations No 525 municipalities that have more than 5000 inhabitants I. Riga District municipal table 1 no PO box
Administrative area population skaits1 1.
Ādaži municipality 8496 2.
Babīte parish 6746 3.
Baldone town with its countryside territory 5330 4.
Carnikava municipality 5825 5.
Garkalne municipality 5781 6.
Ķekava parish 12825 7.
Mārupe parish 11017 8.
Olaine 12765 9.
Olaine 6387 10.
Ropaži municipality 6596 11.
Salaspils municipality 21595 12.
Saulkrasti town with its countryside territory 5924 13.
Sigulda municipality 15089 14.
Stopiņi municipality 8567 II. County-cities territorial unit table 2 no PO box
The municipality of nosaukums2 provided that the County forming the administrative area – city population skaits3 1.
Alūksne municipality Alūksne city 9203 2.
Prize Award of City municipality 8030 3.
Bauska municipality Bauska city 10212 4.
Cēsis municipality Cēsis city 18258 5.
Dobele Dobele City municipality 11133 6.
Gulbene district Gulbene town 9242 7.
Kuldīga municipality of Kuldiga city 13010 8.
Aizpute municipality aizpute city 5380 9.
Limbaži municipality Limbaži city 8666 10.
Salacgrīva municipality salacgrīva town with its countryside territory 5847 11.
Ludza municipality Ludza city 9875 12.
Madona municipality Madona city 9125 13.
Olaine in Olaine city 12765 14.
Saulkrasti municipality saulkrasti town with its countryside territory 5924 15.
Baldone municipality baldone town with its countryside territory 5330 16.
Saldus municipality Saldus city 12489 17.
Talsi Talsi City municipality 11399 18.
Tukums municipality Tukums city 19829 19.
Valka municipality Valka town 6337 20.
Smiltene municipality city of smiltene 5911 comments.
1.1 the population of Latvia's administrative territories in accordance with the data of the Central Statistical Bureau on 1 January 2007.
2.2 in accordance with the laws and regulations of the local government administrative territorial breakdown.
3. the number of the population 3 Latvia's administrative territories in accordance with the data of the Central Statistical Bureau on 1 January 2007.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze Ministry of Agriculture presented in annex 2 to the Cabinet on July 7, 2008. Regulations No 525 Agriculture Minister m. rose