Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/178082
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 502, Riga, July 7, 2008 (pr. No 46 14) illegal immigration registry maintenance and usage rules Issued under the immigration law article 3, third paragraph i. General questions 1. determines the illegal immigration in the register (hereinafter register) amount of information required and the procedures to use.
2. the register is a national information system, including data on immigration law in the foreigners detained or deported (persons) in order to ensure the effective person identifi be adopted and prevent illegal immigration.
3. the registry administrator's National Guard.
4. maintenance of the registry and the data contained therein provides the National Guard.
5. enter data in the Register and update the National Guard. Citizenship and Immigration Department of State border guard for data on persons who have been issued a departure order.
II. structure and content of the register 6. the register shall include the following particulars: 6.1 6.1.1. the name of the person: (name) oriģinālform Latin alphabetical transliteration;
6.1.2. oriģinālform transliteration of the name latīņalfabētisk;
6.1.3. tēvvārd (if known);
6.1.4. previous surname (if known);
6.1.5. the sex;
6.1.6. the nationality and its type;
6.1.8. place of birth;
6.1.9. date of birth;
6.1.10. ID code, or personal identification number (if any);
6.1.11. marital status;
6.1.12. special features;
6.2. for persons in Latvia, declared or specified registered residential address: 6.2.1 city;
6.2.3. municipality (Parish);
6.2.4. village (suburbs);
6.2.5. the House name;
6.2.7. the house number;
6.2.8. the Corps;
6.2.9. the apartment;
6.2.10. the postal code;
6.3. about the address of residence abroad (if known): 6.3.1;
6.3.2. Republic (depending on the State, the territorial division);
6.3.3. the area;
6.3.4. the city;
6.3.8. a House name;
6.3.9. house number;
6.3.12. postal code;
6.4. the identity card (document): 6.4.1. document type;
6.4.2. the series;
6.4.4. the date of issue;
6.4.5. the period of validity;
6.4.6. the issuing country and the authority;
6.4.7. type of visa;
6.4.8. visa number;
6.5. the parties hold immigration law prescribed: 6.5.1. detention protocol number;
6.5.2. the date of detention;
6.5.3. the reasons for the detention;
6.5.4. The State border guard of the territorial Government that the person detained;
6.5.5. The State border guard of the Immigration Department that the person detained;
6.5.6. place of detention;
6.5.7. the officer that the person detained;
6.5.8. a mark on a person's illegal employment;
6.5.9. a brief description of the contents of the infringement;
6.6. inserting a person accommodation Center (specially decorated room): 6.6.1. accommodation dates;
6.6.2. the accommodation Center (specially equipped space);
6.6.3. the release date;
6.6.4. the reason for the exemption;
6.7. the expulsion of a person: 6.7.1. departure order issued;
6.7.2. information on order execution date of departure and the country to which the person exit;
6.7.3. the decision on the date of adoption of forced return;
6.7.4. forced return date;
6.7.5. border crossing point through which made a forced expulsion;
6.7.6. the country to which the person expelled forcibly;
6.7.7. type of travel documents;
6.7.8. unit that carried out the forced expulsion;
6.7.9. escorting guard supervision to foreign countries;
6.8. the parties face the digital image.
III. the provision of information in the registry 7. Registry data can be obtained from: 7.1. writing: 7.1.1 individuals freedom of information act the prescribed order;
7.1.2. the national and local authorities, if registry data is required in the legislation;
7.2. using data transmission online mode if the news provided by the national police, citizenship and Immigration Headquarters, State revenue service, the State labour inspection, prosecution authorities, corruption prevention and combating Bureau, security police, Military Counterintelligence Center, the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Office for the protection of the Constitution if the registry data is required in the legislation.
8. in order to ensure the provision of information in the system electronically, and the State border guard of this rule 7.2. institutions referred to, except the State police, the citizenship and Migration Affairs Administration and the security police, the interdepartmental agreement, which lays down a procedure for the provision of information, content and scope of information, information security, conditions and obligations of the parties.
IV. Storage limits 9. Information stored in the registry on the active database to the objective which the data were collected and updated, but for not more than 10 years. After the goal, or after the end of the period of storage of the information inserted into the register archive database.
10. Registry archive database stores information in 10 years. After the end of the period of storage of the archive information of the activities of regulatory laws in accordance with the procedure laid down in the national archives Directorate and by the Act of dialing the delete from the registry.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Home Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force by July 12, 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia