Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/178369
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 556 in Riga in 2008 (14 July. No 49 34) order in which grant, administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for the restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected region Issued under the agricultural and rural development Act article 5, fourth and seventh part i. General questions 1. determines the order in which grant, administered and monitored by national and European Union aid for the restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected area (hereinafter referred to as aid) pursuant to: 1.1 the Council of 20 February 2006, Regulation (EC) No 320/2006 establishing a temporary scheme for the restructuring of the sugar industry in the community and amending Regulation (EC) No 1290/2005 on the financing of the common agricultural policy, article 6 (1) (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 320/2006);
1.2. Council of 20 September 2005 Regulation (EC) No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD) (b) of article 52) point to point "i" (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 1698/2005);
1.3. Commission of 27 June 2006, Regulation (EC) No 968/2006 laying down detailed rules for the implementation of Council Regulation (EC) No 320/2006 establishing a temporary scheme for the restructuring of the sugar industry in the Community (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 954/2006);
1.4. the Commission of 15 December 2006, Regulation (EC) No 1974/2006 laying down detailed rules for the application of Council Regulation No 1698/2005 on support for rural development by the European agricultural fund for rural development (EAFRD), 55 (hereinafter referred to as Commission Regulation No 1974/2006).
2. Objective of the aid is to promote and support the restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected region it infrastructure damage and environmental problems, which occur directly related to the operation of the sugar industry or business interruption, thus creating an attractive environment for the economic development, which replaced the sugar industry, and organizing the environment in General.
3. the restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected region includes the district and county municipalities (local government) in the territory of which in 2006 has grown sugar beet processing into sugar not less than one hectare in area, as well as the cities that in 2006, sugar beet have been processed into sugar.
4. The granting of aid, the Administration and supervision of the Field Support Service (hereinafter service).
5. the Department shall prepare and provide to the Department of Agriculture and the European Commission information Commission Regulation No 954/2006 in article 24.
6. the applicants are: 6.1 the first round – these rules referred to in annex 1. local authorities and referred to in annex 2 of the city authorities;
6.2. second round – these rules referred to in annex 3 the local government.
7. the aid shall be granted for the following measures: 7.1 "basic services for the economy and the population";
7.2. "support contaminated sites treatment".
8. Measure the "basic services for the economy and the population" within the supported activities related to the local road and street construction or reconstruction.
9. the measure "support contaminated sites treatment" within the supported activities related to urban local governments affected by the State of the environment and water management object marshalling.
10. This provision in section 7 measures implemented by 2010 and 30 September.
11. the applicant may receive support if it meets the following conditions for receiving public funding: 11.1. in implementing the project, reaching the aid objectives;
11.2. do not replace your fixed assets.
12. For fixed assets is not considered a substitution: 12.1. acquisition of fixed assets in addition to the existing fixed assets;
12.2. acquisition of fixed assets, which significantly changes the nature of the technology;
12.3. the new build and reconstruction.
II. the nature and extent of aid 13. The amount of aid that provision referred to in paragraph 7 is 100% of the total amount of the eligible cost.
14. Public funds first round: 14.1. this rule 7.1.-to the measure referred to in subparagraph 3,412,018.55 lats, including 25% or $853,004.64 is national co-financing;
14.2. this rule 7.2.-to the measure referred to in subparagraph 2,559,013.90 lats.
15. Implementation of the first round: 15.1. local authorities may receive aid under point 8 of these provisions that the implementation of the activities in the building or the re road and street stages in accordance with the provisions of annex 1;
15.2. municipalities may receive support for this provision in paragraph 9 the implementation of these activities.
16. If the application making the first round of the available support is not fully mastered, it moves on to the second round.
17. The second round of the aid granted under this rule 7.1. this measure.
18. Log on to the second round, support the applicant indicates the support features būvējamo and rekonstruējamo road or street.
19. Local authorities on all of the rules referred to in annex 1 of the road and street sections may submit one project submission, but technical projects – for each phase separately.
20. In connection with the submitted project must be submitted to the other project submissions for funding from the European Union funds or State aid programs.
III. Eligible and ineligible costs 21 projects in the first round: 21.1. the eligible cost of the project amounts to local authorities is defined in annex 1 to these rules;
21.2. the amount of the eligible cost of the project, the city authorities are laid down in Appendix 2 to these regulations.
22. This rule 7.1. measures referred to in the framework of the following categories of eligible costs: 22.1. road and street construction or reconstruction, the building of the autoruzraudzīb and costs based on contracts with third parties who are responsible for carrying out the works;
22.2. General costs, technical design and project preparation costs under contracts with third parties, including architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification and the receipt of a building permit costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and not more than 8% of the total eligible cost.
23. This rule 7.2. measures referred to in the framework of the following categories of eligible costs: 23.1. construction, building, demolition, reconstruction, ūdensobjekt autoruzraudzīb, sort of surface associated with the redevelopment of the affected environment, including: 23.1.1. ūdensobjekt cleaning surface of places where it doesn't need sugar production would cause adverse effects;
23.1.2. waterworks structures (such as dams, pumping stations, melioratīv system) construction and reconstruction in areas where the necessary flood threats resulting from the restructuring of sugar production;
23.2. the waterworks structures required for the fitting of equipment acquisition project intended for the implementation of activities – up to 30% of the project total eligible costs;
23.3. General costs, technical design and project preparation costs (environmental impact assessment preparation costs, research costs) under contracts with third parties, including architects, engineers and consultation fees, legal services, the technical-economic justification and the receipt of a building permit costs directly related to project preparation or implementation and not more than 8% of the total eligible cost.
24. Apply construction estimates are solely those positions and building materials that are directly tied to the achievement of the objective of the aid.
25. in the framework of the measures are only supported in the eligible costs directly linked to project activities are proportionate and reasonable.
26. activities in the framework of the measures do not apply are the following: 26.1. not specified as applicable;
26.2. which is not directly related to the project activities;
26.3. exceeding project submissions approved in the amount of the eligible cost;
26.4. exceeding the market price;
26.5. related to the incomplete works;
16.5. which is not justified by supporting documents laid down by the arrangement concerning funding;
16.6. prior to the conclusion of the contract with the service, except for project preparation costs set out in this rule and in paragraph 18.104.22.168., but which have not been carried out before 1 January 2007;
26.8. Services, supplies, or costs of procurement, which the procurement procedure has not been carried out according to the law on public procurement and the procurement to the public service;
26.9. the procurement document preparation costs;
26.10. bank interest payments, charges for financial transactions, foreign exchange commissions and losses due to currency fluctuations;
26.11. fines, penalties and court costs;
26.12. real estate purchase or rental costs;
26.13. other costs that are not eligible under Council Regulation No 1698/2005 and Commission Regulation No 1974/2006. IV. Login terms
27. European agricultural guarantee fund (EAGF) the restructuring of the sugar industry Fund project application (hereinafter referred to as the project application) (annex 4) adoption takes place in two rounds. A month before the start of the project application acceptance service after coordination with the Ministry of agriculture in the newspaper "Gazette" issued the project start date of acceptance of the application, the deadline for implementation of the project and the public funding available.
28. After the adoption of the project application to the startup project submissions accepted: 28.1. from local authorities, two months;
28.2. from city municipalities – five months.
29. To apply for aid, support services of the applicant in person (except where the application is submitted in accordance with the law on electronic documents) shall provide: 29.1. application projects in two original copies and an electronic version;
29.2. the construction of regulatory laws in the order a copy of the approved projects;
29.3. procurement procedures supporting documents in accordance with the laws and regulations in the procurement procedure. Purchasing documents shall be submitted together with the application for the project or within three months from the date on which the service contract regarding the granting of aid (hereinafter referred to as the agreement);
29.4. a copy of the building permit, submitted together with this rule 29.3. the documents referred to in point;
29.5. value added tax payer's copy of the registration certificate, if the applicant is of value added tax-taxable person;
18.4. the municipal or local Government Council (the Council) a copy of the decision on participation in the project and all commitments related to the implementation of the project, indicating the total cost of the project and the project funding sources;
18.5. the proof that the applicant has stable support and available financial resources.
30. the municipalities submit service that rule 29. documents listed as well: 30.1. the law "on environmental impact assessment" down the final reports on the environmental impact assessment and environmental monitoring public opinion on the Office's final report, if you need an environmental impact assessment;
30.2. the national Office for environment monitoring on environmental impact assessment procedure and the application of national environmental service of the relevant regional environmental management technical regulations, if the project is carried out an initial environmental impact assessment, but the environmental impact assessment procedure should not apply;
30.3. National Environment services of the relevant regional environmental management technical regulations provided for projects which do not require an environmental impact assessment.
31. at the request of the public service joint stock company "Latvian state roads" provide service information for local government-owned registered path.
V. Project application evaluation and selection 32. First round evaluates all project applications submitted by these rules referred to in point 6.1 of the municipality, but the second round – presented by this rule 6.2. referred to authorities.
33. The second round of project submissions are evaluated in the order of their submission.
34. project submissions service evaluated in the following order: 34.1. compliance with the administrative evaluation criteria;
21.3. compliance with the conditions for receipt of the aid in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
35. Administrative criteria for assessment are the following: 21.8. project application is filed within the time limit (where the application is filed under the electronic Act, as it is considered the time period when it is sent via electronic mail or authorities held special online system). In the event of a dispute, support the applicant proves that the project submission is sent to the project to the application deadline;
35.2. the project proposal is prepared into Latvian language;
35.3. the project application is added to the project application, identical electronic version (except for project applications submitted in accordance with the law of electronic documents);
35.4. the original of the application for the project is caurauklot (with the exception of draft submissions submitted in accordance with the law of electronic documents);
22.1. the project is not specified in the application for correction or addition;
35.6. the project has received two copies of the application (except for project applications submitted in accordance with the law of electronic documents);
22.2. the project cost of the application is done the arithmetic correctly;
22.2. the estimate for the project is calculated in dollars;
22.3. the project funding has been designed according to the conditions of the measure;
35.10. project submissions included in the eligible costs laid down pursuant to the laws and regulations on the granting of aid measures, as well as the specific market situation.
35.11. the project intended to supply, service or works procurement is carried out according to the regulations for the application of the procurement procedure. Purchase documents submitted with project or within three months after the conclusion of the contract;
35.12. submission of project eligible costs and eligible costs necessary for the attainment of the objectives of the project;
35.13. project aid requested in the application for the first round does not exceed: 35.13.1. local Government – these rules referred to in annex 1 to the maximum amount of the aid;
35.13.2. City municipality – these rules referred to in annex 2, the maximum amount of the aid;
69.35. describes the application of the project related to the sugar industry or they're well;
35.15. City municipality has registered the waterworks construction or surface in the laws of ūdensobjekt reclamation cadastre in the order;
35.16. local authorities are included in the national joint stock company "Latvian state roads" path in the registry;
35.17. project implementation term is not longer than 30 September 2010;
project submissions are 35.18. signed by the responsible person with signature rights.
36. Where the application does not meet the assessment criteria, administrative service once a written request for additional information or clarification of the application of the project. The information requested support, the applicant shall submit 10 working days of receipt of the request. If the additional information is not submitted, the service adopted that rule 38.2. the decision referred to in the paragraph below.
37. If, in assessing project eligibility conditions, the information contained in the application is not clear, service requests in writing to support the applicant. Support, the applicant shall submit interpretation within 10 working days of receipt of the request. If the required information is not submitted, the service adopted that rule 38.3. the decision referred to in the subparagraph.
Vi. adoption of the decision, of the conclusion of the contract and the withdrawal of the project 38. After evaluation of the application of the project service shall decide on the application of the project: 38.1. compliance with the administrative evaluation criteria, the conditions for receiving the aid and project approval submissions;
38.2. non-compliance with the administrative and project assessment criteria application rejecting;
38.3. the eligibility conditions and the rejection of the application of the project;
23.9. the rejection due to lack of funding.
39. draft decision approving or rejecting the application, the service adopted within three months after the conclusion of the round in which the project application is submitted and shall inform the applicant of the aid.
40. the applicant within 10 working days of receipt of the information on the application for the approval of the project contract.
41. If, without justification, the applicant within 10 working days after the receipt of the invitation not to contract, the application shall be deemed withdrawn.
42. the applicant may withdraw the application project login year until accepted by this rule 38.1. the decision referred to in the subparagraph.
43. If the applicant withdraws the application project in the commitment period, the aid to be repaid.
44. This provision of the services referred to in paragraph 38 of the decision may be challenged rural support service in accordance with the procedure prescribed by law.
VII. conditions for the implementation of the project On the project 45. start time limit shall be considered the date when the contract was concluded.
46. the project can put up to three stages.
47. If the project implementation interim payment requests in phases, support the applicant defines the stages of the project, subject to the following conditions: 29.3. municipalities can perform in one stage of cleaning of surface ūdensobjekt works or waterworks construction, reconstruction of premises and equipment;
47.2. the local government at one stage completely finished one of the compensated or road under construction.
48. If the project is implemented in stages, with each stage or at the end of the project the implementation of the integration of the castle the beneficiary within five working days after the contractual deadline for implementation of the project shall submit to the Department the following documents: 29.9. for the implementation of the project report on the application of the project implementation of the measures planned for the period in question, in accordance with the annex to the agreement. Specifies any deviations from the project planned in the application and the action taken;
48.2. project implementation and payment transactions, the supporting document copy (the original show);
48.3. the transfer and receipt of copies of acts, which are confirmed by the recipient (the original show);
30.1. National Environment services of the regional environment management opinions on technical regulation requirements (refer to this rule 7.2. measures referred to in point);
30.1. the payment request in accordance with the provisions of annex 5.
49. After full implementation of the project by the beneficiary within five working days after the contractual deadline for implementation of the project shall submit to the Department a copy of the Act on the acceptance into service of the construction (the original show).
50. If necessary, the service requires a written explanation of the documents submitted.
51. If the beneficiary is not filed within the time limits this provision 49. or 50. documents listed, send a reminder service for document delivery within 10 working days of the receipt of the notification. If the recipient of the notification within the time specified in the documents are not submitted, the Department examined the question of obligations to the beneficiaries in accordance with the procedure laid down in the Treaty.
52. The beneficiary of the aid by 2020. December 31, carry and present officers of all project and its implementation and monitoring of the related documentation and information, as well as enables service, European Union and other representatives of the competent authorities to carry out controls prior to approval of the application, the project during project implementation and for a period of five years following the last payment.
VIII. Financing request 53. Aid shall be granted only on the 22 and 23 of the rules referred to in paragraph 1, eligible costs.
54. If the project for the construction, reconstruction or surface ūdensobjekt the cleaning costs for the project in question is higher than the amount of the aid, the cost of the difference shall be borne by the beneficiary.
55. following the completion of a project or period, but not later than 60 working days before 1 March and 1 September, the beneficiary shall submit a request for payment of the service. The demand for payment is made by the beneficiary of the reimbursement request. Service to be paid to the beneficiaries of the aid shall be determined on the basis of the specific aid amount, contract cost estimates and expenditure submitted supporting documents.
56. The project can implement up to three stages, but aid recipients can receive twice a year – in March and September. Intermediate payments shall be made by the rules referred to in paragraph 47 of the individual project phases completion, if it occurred after the introduction of the audited value (physically measurable result of the action taken, based on the books). The final payment shall be made only after all the activities provided for in the Treaty.
57. the service payment request 60 working days of the appearance of its receipt (if clarification or additional information, the review period shall be extended for the period of time when there is a clarification or additional information) and: 57.1. where the payment request in the expenditure conforms to the regulations of the European Union funds the acquisition of funding requirements, approve the amount of the eligible expenditure, shall prepare and submit to the Treasury payment order for reimbursement of expenditure actually paid out according to the Treaty the European Union funding and the State budget funding ratio, and writing inform the beneficiary;
57.2. If part of the payment request includes expenditure does not comply with the laws and regulations of the European Union funds the acquisition of funding requirements on the part of the eligible cost approved apply to pay the reduced expenditure and in writing inform the beneficiary;
57.3. If payment contained in the request does not comply with the laws and regulations of the European Union funds the acquisition of funding requirements, do not approve the expenditure amounts are not adequate and in writing inform the beneficiaries.
58. Payment by Cashless settlement form of the beneficiary or his authorised representative, a bank account. Service shall submit the payment order for the Treasury. The Treasury made remittance to the account of the beneficiary within three working days after receipt of the payment order.
59. the project monitoring during the five years following the last payment, the beneficiary of the project on public funding means assets may not be obtained: 59.1. Dispose or lent;
59.2. the rent or lease.
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Minister of Agriculture m. Roze Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 17 July 2008.
1. the annex to Cabinet 14 July 2008 regulations no 556 local authorities to identify paths and street stages and eligible costs * no PO box
The road (Street) name and number Paths (Street) address (Street) road reconstruction or construction of Roads (streets) the maximum length of the period, km project eligible cost the amount of the aid, $ from km to km 1.
Liepāja district Durbe municipality 1.1.
Raina Street, Nr. 6407D035 street reconstruction 0.54 2.19 2.72 118043 2.
Liepāja District together ** 118043 3.
Tukums District džūkste parish 3.1.
Beaver Street, Nr. 9i 0.08 0.83 street reconstruction 0.75 48632 4.
Tukums District irlava parish 4.1.
Pētertāl – the bluff, no. 24 road reconstruction 0.00 1.50 1.50 26238 5.
Tukums District Jaunpils parish 5.1.
Strutel-shop-Induļ, no. 4 road reconstruction 0.65 0.00 0.65 62286 6.
Tukums District lestene parish 6.1.
Church-Līdum, No 4 0.30 0.85 road reconstruction 0.55 11996 7.
Tukums District together ** 149152 8.
Dobele district bēne parish 8.1.
Garaiskaln-Ceplīš-storm, No 14 0 14 + 00 + 86 road reconstruction of 1.486 16461 9.
Dobele district penkule parish 9.1.
P96-vehicle motorway dryers 0.766 0.790 culverts reconstruction 0.024 74579 9.2.
Laģ-Screen 0.308 0.328 culverts reconstruction 0.020 in 9.3.
Semigallians-Māliņ in 1.412 1.436 culverts reconstruction 0.024 9.4.
Klauciņ — Mazjaunzemj Marsh in 1.010 1.034 culverts reconstruction 0.024 9.5.
Dimz wrought-Romj in 0.134 0.149 culverts reconstruction 0.015 9.6.
Klauciņ — Mazjaunzemj Marsh in 0.290 0.314 culverts reconstruction 0.024 10.
Dobele district of tērvete municipality 10.1.
High-altitude parish, municipal road Nr.Au 3 (Ķepen-junction-junction with road No. 1078 V) road reconstruction 306596 1.15 4.55 3.40 10.2.
Bukaiš parish, municipal road No 1 and no 3 Bu Bu (junction with road No. 1111-Iņķ pond V) 0 2.06 2.90 1.39 3.57 road reconstruction 10.3.
Tērvete parish, municipal road No Te 21 (intersection with road No. 23 Here, an intersection with the road no 1112 V) 0 2.55 road reconstruction 2.55 10.4.
Tērvete parish, municipal Road 55 Here (intersection with the road to the intersection with the road g 1122-58 here) 0 4.33 road reconstruction 4.33 11.
Dobele district of Dobele parish 11.1.
Jaunļob-gravel-road, no. 4A 7.00 7.60 P102 road reconstruction 0.60 72969 11.2.
Lejasstrazd – fertilizer warehouse, no 9A 1.00 1.95 road reconstruction 0.95 12.
Dobele district jaunbērze parish 12.1.
Ripple-Sun, No 36 0.00 0.50 0.50 36975 13 road reconstruction.
Dobele district Birch parish 13.1.
P97-flies-Smiltniek road, no. 16 3.07 5.05 road reconstruction 1.98 77194 14.
Dobele district together ** 584774 15.
Jelgava district glūda 15.1.
Beauty Street, no. 29 street reconstruction 1.00 0.00 1.00 116544 15.2.
Sawmill-River Kleiš-mink Street, Nr. 40 0.00 0.30 street reconstruction 0.30 16.
Jelgava district sidrabene parish 16.1.
Horse stables-sparrows, No 61 0.60 2.35 road reconstruction 1.75 46727 17.
Jelgava district zaļenieki parish 17.1.
Motorway – pigeons P95 road reconstruction 1.10 0.00 1.10 97833 17.2.
Abgunst's Manor-Campbell-Zander to the road reconstruction 0.13 0.00 0.13 18.
Jelgava district sesava Parish 18.1.
Sesava Center-otters, no. 9 road reconstruction 301723 0.00 1.30 1.30 18.2.
Sun Street (Bērvircav)-robežnieki path, No 18 0.00 2.30 road reconstruction 2.30 19.
Jelgava district vircava parish 19.1.
Motorway-motorway V1083, V1054 No 27 0.00 3.98 road reconstruction 3.98 144717 20.
Jelgava district eleja 20.1.
Audruv – Staļģ – motorway A4 5.94 8.34 road P103, no reconstruction 2.40 79272 21.
Jelgava district jaunsvirlauka 21.1.
Jaunsvirlauka Highway – Thunder – oak, no 104 0.60 2.95 road reconstruction 2.35 184111 21.2.
Vež-Peskēn, no. 92 0.00 1.76 road reconstruction 1.76 22.
Jelgava district Holy parish 22.1.
Street-stream road reconstruction of Imants 0.00 0.15 0.15 20093 23.
Jelgava district traction parish 23.1.
Ziedkaln intersection – Tīļēn, no 1 0.00 1.30 road reconstruction 1.30 89307 24.
Jelgava district Plato parish 24.1.
Zīlēn road-Kubuliņ, No 13, road reconstruction 0.00 0.87 0.87 42172 25.
Jelgava district lielplatone 25.1.
Braņķ-pitch dam, No 18 0.00 0.86 road reconstruction 0.86 48914 26.
Jelgava District together ** 1171413 27.
Bauska district codes parish 27.1.
Motorway A7 – Rotkaln – motorway A7 0.00 2.73 road reconstruction 2.73 117414 28.
Bauska district of ceraukste parish 28.1.
Motorway A7-flowers-Trees-motorway A7-Bērzaiņ, no B1 3.20 3.40
road reconstruction 0.20 31489 29.
Bauska district of dāviņi parish 29.1.
Stīnuž-Lambārt-wrought, no A3 3.87 3.89 culverts reconstruction 0.02 35064 30.
Bauska district gailīši parish 30.1.
Šmuļ-Buck Grove – victory, no A3 road reconstruction 1.75 0.00 1.75 206481 31.
Bauska district īslīce parish 31.1.
Pļavnieki-Melnup, Mālniek, Nr. B11 0.00 1.40 road reconstruction 1.40 221074 31.2.
Harijs vītoliņš, Lodēn, Nr. B22 0.00 1.53 road reconstruction 1.53 31.3.
Īslīce Street 0.00 0.62 street construction 0.62 32.
Bauska district Viesturi parish 32.1.
Širvj – Pillai, no A1 road reconstruction 1.10 0.00 1.10 202891 33.
Bauska district of vecsaule parish 33.1.
Ozolain-Raven in 0.00 0.31 0.31 18594 34 road reconstruction.
Bauska district of mežotne parish 34.1.
Catherine-bears, Nr. B43 6.20 8.86 road reconstruction 2.84 129233 35.
Bauska district Rundāle parish 21.8.
Beach Street 0.00 0.90 street reconstruction 0.90 207224 35.2.
Sun-Mežotn-ancestors, no road reconstruction 0.00 0.50 0.50 A026 35.3.
A024, sunny-Sower in 0.00 0.64 road reconstruction 0.64 22.0.
Mazrundāl-Vecrundāl, no road reconstruction 0.30 A022 1.90 2.20 36.
Bauska district of svitene parish 36.1.
Krustuļ-Dishwasher-diamonds, Nr. B16 0.00 0.79 road reconstruction 0.79 135740 36.2.
Kukār – newsletters, no C27 road reconstruction 0.72 0.00 0.72 37.
Bauska District together ** 1305204 38.
Saldus district pampāļi parish 38.1.
Center-Across the road reconstruction in 1.05 0.00 1.00 0.55 1.50 83432 39.
Saldus district together ** 83432 notes.
1. There are established by the District Council under the maximum support, available for a particular area.
2. Area available for the maximum amount of aid calculated in proportion to the intensity of the cultivation of sugar beet in 2006 in the District of peine, using the following formula: A = (L x Kv x 0.5 + en) x A-Gcc: Plk, which aid in the receivable;
L-support rate for sugar quota tonnes (in LCY) according to Council Regulation No 320/2006 article 6, paragraph 2;
KV-total country reject sugar production quota in tonnes;
LV-Latvian co-financing of 25% of the aid for diversification in the restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected region, which in 2006 produced beet sugar for processing;
GCC-area (ha) in the District of peine, which in 2006 was grown sugar beet for further processing into sugar (annex 3);
PLK-total sugar beet area in the country was delivered beet sugar factories in 2006 in accordance with the contracts (annex 3).
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 2 Cabinet 14 July 2008 regulations No 577 municipalities and eligible costs no PO box
Municipality project eligible cost the amount of the aid, $1.
Jelgava 1,601,942.7 2.
Baltimore, 957,071.2 note.
The amount of aid calculated in proportion to the respective city of sugar refineries in the production quota, using the following formula: A = L x Kv x 0.5 x Kv, where the A-Kvf: receiving aid in dollars;
L-support rate for sugar quota tonnes (in LCY) according to Council Regulation No 320/2006 article 6, paragraph 2;
KV-total country reject sugar production quota in tonnes;
Kvf-give up the sugar refineries in the production quota in tonnes.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze annex 3 Cabinet 14 July 2008 regulations No 577 restructuring of the sugar industry in the affected region local government and sugar beet growing areas areas no PO box
The name of the local sugar beet growing area (ha) in 2006 ** 1.
Bauska district: 4352 1.1.
Ceraukste parish 1.2.
Code parish 1.3.
Dāviņi parish 1.4.
Gailīši parish 1.5.
Īslīce parish 1.6.
Mežotne parish 1.7.
Rundāle parish 1.8.
Svitene parish 1.9.
Vecsaule parish 1.10.
Viesturi parish 2.
Dobele district: 1950 to 2.1.
Aura parish 2.2.
Bēne parish 2.3.
Birch parish 2.4.
Dobele parish 2.5.
Jaunbērze parish 2.6.
Krimūna parish 2.7.
Penkule parish 2.8.
Tērvete municipality 2.9.
Ukri parish 2.10.
Vītiņi parish 3.
Jelgava district: 3906 3.1.
Glūda parish 3.3.
Jaunsvirlauka parish 3.4.
Lielplatone parish 3.5.
Līvbērze parish 3.6.
Platone parish 3.7.
Sesava parish 3.8.
Sidrabene parish 3.9.
Holy parish 3.10.
Traction parish 3.11.
Vircava parish 3.12.
Zaļenieki parish 4.
Liepāja district: 394 4.1.
Dunika parish 4.2.
Durbe municipality 4.3.
Gramzda parish 4.4.
Priekule parish 4.5.
Vaiņode parish 5.
Saldus district: 278 5.1.
Brocēni municipality 5.2.
Jaunlutriņ parish 5.3.
Pampāļi parish 5.4.
Ruba parish 5.5.
Vadakste parish 5.6.
Zaņa parish 5.7.
Pea parish 6.
Tukums District: 497 6.1.
Džūkste parish 6.2.
Irlava parish 6.3.
Jaunpils parish 6.4.
Lestene parish 6.5.
Slampe parish together 11377 notes.
1. after local territorial breakdown on 10 September 2007.
2. In accordance with the rural support service for information on areas declared as agricultural production.
Minister of agriculture m. Roze Ministry of Agriculture presented the annex 4 Cabinet 14 July 2008 regulations no 556 farming Minister m. rose annex 5 cabinet 14 July 2008 regulations no 556 farming Minister m. rose
Search Translated Laws of Latvia