Amendments To The Cabinet Of Ministers Of 14 September 2004, Regulations No 788 "social Care Centre" Ezerkrast "rules"
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Ministru kabineta 2004.gada 14.septembra noteikumos Nr.788 "Sociālās aprūpes centra "Ezerkrasti" nolikums"
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/178356
Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 542 in Riga in 2008 (14 July. 49. § 16) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 14 September 2004, regulations no 788 "social care centre" Ezerkrast "Charter" Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16(1) first subparagraph make the Cabinet on 14 September 2004, regulations no 788 "social care centre" Ezerkrast "rules" (Latvian journal, 2004, 148 no) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following: "1. the social care centre" Ezerkrast "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the Welfare Minister's direct authority. Welfare Minister asked the authority over the Centre of regulation implemented by the management of social services. "
2. Make a point 2 as follows: "2. the Centre shall implement the national policy for long-term social care and social rehabilitation with regard to: 2.1. disabled children with severe mental disabilities under 18 years of age (children);
2.2. under-aged persons with severe mental disabilities (the first and second groups of disabled people), which continue education programs. "
3. Express 3.1. and 3.2. subparagraph by the following: "3.1. This provision 2.1. children referred to: 3.1.1. ensure housing and social care to satisfy their basic needs, promote the return of children in a family or family type care transfer;
3.1.2. ensure the upbringing, education and social rehabilitation, to develop and improve their social functioning;
3.2. this rule 2.2. referred to in the first and second groups of disabled people: 3.2.1. provide housing and social care to satisfy their basic needs;
3.2.2. ensure social rehabilitation to develop or improve their social functioning. "
4. Make a paragraph 5 by the following: "5. The Centre shall be administered by the Director of the Centre. The Centre's Director recruiting and dismissal of the Managing Director of social services by matching with the Welfare Minister. "
5. Make the following paragraph 11: "11. Center succeed administrative provisions and the actual action of an individual may challenge the social service administration. Social Services Board's decision may be appealed to the Court. "
6. Delete paragraph 12.
7. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. the Centre at least once a year, submit to the Department of social services report on the operation and use of budgetary funds, as well as an annual public report."
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister i. Muzzle is the Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on 17 July 2008.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia