Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 567 in Riga, July 21, 2008 (pr. No 51 10. §) rules on the Latvian et seq of the LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" are Issued in accordance with article 2 of the law on construction of the fourth part 1. approve the Latvian et seq of the LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (further – et seq).
2. the buildings and premises of the public building project, construction of a validly accepted until august 31, 2008. and that technical solutions are compliant with the applicable period under the requirements of the law, a construction documentation processing according to the requirements of the optional et seq.
3. Be declared unenforceable in the Cabinet of Ministers of 28 November 2000, the provisions of the "rules on no 411 Latvian et seq of the LBN 208-00" public "buildings and structures" (Latvian journal, 2000, 435./437.nr.).
4. paragraph 6 et seq shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
5. the rules shall enter into force on 1 September 2008.
Prime Minister Godmanis economic Minister i. k. Gerhard Editorial Note: regulations shall enter into force with September 1, 2008.
Approved by the Cabinet on July 21, 2008. Regulations No 567 Latvian et seq of the LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" 1. General questions 1 et seq of the following terms: 1. working space – not in the living room, in which the working process and which do not provide for visitor residence;
1.2. learning space – living room, in which the learning process (for example, class, audience, Learning Lab);
1.3. public building or building-a building or structure, in which more than 50% of the building or premises total area is public rooms;
1.4. the public space – not the public living space where you can temporarily stay and receive different services to visitors (such as viewers, patients, clients, customers, passengers);
1.5. a public event-available to the public in various kinds of open shares (for example, events, shows, concerts, sports, exhibitions).
2. The CAP floor, attic floor, Penthouse, basement floor and technical explanations of terms are given in the Act, regulations for high-rise residential buildings.
3. This requires new et seq of the public buildings and premises (public building) design, existing public buildings reconstruction or renovation design, insofar as it is not contrary to the law on the protection of cultural monuments, as well as for the design of public space in industrial buildings and other structures. Et seq does not apply to small architectural forms-kiosk, public transport stops, open shelters, pay telephones, booths, and other small and temporary structures design.
4. public building project in accordance with the construction law, the Cabinet of Ministers on 1 April 1997 of Regulation No. 112, "General provisions" (General provisions), the other the construction of regulatory laws, the municipal planning and building regulations, planning and architectural task conditions, as well as respecting the design task. Public buildings and premises of the functional groups mentioned in annex 1 of this et seq.
5. If a public building is intended for the use of other facilities (such as residential, industrial), the project according to the design of the use of regulatory laws.
6. public buildings and premises construction project in accordance with the method under choked et seq and the applicable standards. Public interest that public buildings and premises of load-bearing structures seismic stability provides the standard LVS EN 1998-1:2008 "Euro code 8 – Seismic resistant design of structures-part 1: General rules, and the rules of seismic effects on buildings".
7. public spaces and buildings uses Subscriber shall be established in accordance with General provisions and this et seq.
8. When designing public spaces, separate parts of the building reconstruction or renovation plan and related functional changes affect all the buildings operation and need to change the design of the premises, building engineering supply network diagram or external appearance of the building (e.g. separate window changes column separations, which differs from the rest of the building's facade elements), a construction in the development, correcting it, and confirm the entire building, the whole in accordance with General provisions.
9. Designing reconstruction or renovation of a building, this public space set out in et seq of the minimum size may be reduced by not more than 5%, but the space orientation to orientation may change for no more than 10%.
2. Public buildings the main characteristics 2.1. Number of floors 10. Number of floors in the public building depends on the intensity of the land parcel and building height restrictions in accordance with the municipal planning and building regulations and more detailed is prescribed (if necessary in accordance with the laws and regulations), or the planning and architectural task.
11. the floors of all above-ground floors, as well as the CAP, attic, roof and technical floor. The roof, which is located in its own premises located at people or have our own jobs, as well as built in the attic floor is excluded.
12. If the public parts of the building have a different number of floors or buildings located in the land of variable terrain floor shall be determined separately for each part of the building and the largest figure specified in the accounts.
2.2. Building the intensity and floor area 13. Building intensity determines the percentage (%) as the amount of surface area of standing against a land area. Floor area in square metres (m2) determines the public buildings within the outer perimeter.
2.3. Building plot 14. public buildings building area in square metres (m2) is determined as the area of the projection of the CAP floor level, which limits the outer perimeter of the building, including protruding parts. Building area including the area under buildings and parts of the building, located on the columns, caurbrauktuvj area under the buildings, as well as the area under the porch, terraces and external staircase.
2.4. Būvtilpum 15. public buildings būvtilpum determined in cubic metres (m3), summing up the surface of the building and the underground part of the volume between the delimiting the external surfaces of the structure. Būvtilpum excludes the airspace under buildings or parts of buildings, built on columns, as well as the volume of caurbrauktuvj, porch, patio, and external stairs and open the volume of architectural details and design elements of the projection.
2.5. the total area 16. public building total area in square metres (m2) is determined as the sum of all the spaces of the building floors area between the inside surfaces of the walls, including the basement and attic floor. The total area is excluded in the attic (the technical attic), technical underground, open spaces and external staircase. The landing of all or part of the area including its floor area, from which a staircase led upward.
17. Public building built using different rooms (such as residential, manufacturing space) area (including basement and attic floor) is calculated according to the use design regulatory laws.
2.6. the area of the room Space area of 18 square metres (m2) is calculated by determining the size of the wall surfaces between the finished floor level (without skirting). Room area includes the built-in wardrobe. The room area is excluded in part room under the internal staircase and low sloping structures placed, in the case where the relevant part of the height from the floor to the bottom of the design surface is less than 1.8 m, as well as areas occupied by fixed heating stoves.
2.7. Outdoors area 19. public building outdoors-balcony, Loggia, porch and patio-area in square metres (m2) is determined as the area bounded by delimiting the inner surface of the structures.
3. Design requirements 3.1. Land (building land) 20. public building projects in need of land (building land) design, which shows the siding, vehicle parking and free territory land facilities under the municipal spatial planning regulatory laws.
3.2. Stand 21. Fire protection compartment maximum area in public buildings constructed according to the fire protection of the laws and regulatory requirements.
22. Public rooms minimum height from floor to ceiling is 3 m (reconstruction or renovation project-not less than 2.5 m), except for the rooms, which are laid down in this et seq requirements.
23. the cellar minimum height from the floor to the ceiling is not less than 2.1 m. 24. Floor, below or above the public spaces, as well as public buildings basement and ground floor of the CAP may not be in the warehouse or manufacturing space for explosive substances and material storage or operation on them.
3.3. Space lighting
25. Public spaces provide natural light through the Windows in the exterior walls or skylights roof covering, as well as artificial lighting under the appropriate hygiene requirements. Natural light can not provide toilets, sanitary rooms and shower facilities, as well as in other people's short stay in rooms where it is necessary for the appropriate use of space and design conditions of the task.
26. the space window orientation orientation of the project according to the annex 2 et seq.
3.4. Room Acoustics and noise insulation 27. To ensure proper room acoustic parameters and select the appropriate finishing materials when designing the rooms and spaces designed for public measures by the acoustic calculation according to the laws of būvakustik.
28. Sound insulation parameters, as well as the permissible noise levels determined in accordance with the hygiene requirements and noise level of regulatory laws.
29. ladders, escape routes and exits, as well as the escalator and sliding surfaces, designed according to fire safety regulatory laws.
30. The staircase project as a separate fire compartment under the fire safety regulatory laws.
31. The step number one ladder in the release may not be less than three and not more than 18, and one ladder must be placed in different height risers.
32. the distance between the landing and put distance between free railing adopted not less than 100 mm. If it cannot be provided, shall be the dry fire riser (d = 80 mm) with fire hydrants and connection heads (d = 77 mm) each floor level.
33. Some of the landing without the project level, lauzum length (depth) adopted no less than building wider exits required, but not less than the width of the staircase width according to fire safety regulatory laws.
34. Ladder starplaukum (podium) length constructed no less than 1.2 m, but not less than the width of the staircase to let width.
35. let the Internal width must be less than the escape exits (doors) and the width of the column. Let the width of the stairs shall be adopted in accordance with the laws governing the fire safety requirements.
36. The step height of the evacuation routes are between 12 and 18 cm. Step width and height of the two amounts must be from 60 to 63 cm. 37. Handrails or other containment structures, which is not less than 0.9 m, shall be provided: 37.1. public space where part of the floor level difference in the vertical plane is larger than 0.45 m; 37.2. external and internal stairs and the pandus if they connect spaces that the floor level difference in the vertical plane is larger than 0.45 m. 38. slope of the stairs of evacuation paths is not greater than 1:2, with the exception of sports structures, where the slope of the ladder stands can be no greater than 1:1.6.39. external ramp increases pedestrian paths should not exceed 1:8 (13%), but the roadway used by wheelchair users, – 1:12 (8%).
40. minimum pandus (ramp) the width of the wheelchair users are m 1.2.41. Indoor pandus growth should not exceed 1:6 (17%), but the roadway used by wheelchair users, – 1:12 (8%), hotel and sanatorium rooms – 1:20 (5%).
42. the design of the fire Transition between public buildings must be not less than the fire resistance of the structure pamatēk.
43. Depending on public buildings fire stability level of a second means of escape from the building (except schools, boarding schools and institutions for children with physical and mental disabilities, U3 ugunsnoturīb grades preschool educational institutions, social care institutions, medical and social rehabilitation institutions as well as hospital treatment services) can be external stairs, the slope of which educational buildings not exceeding 45 °, but the other buildings-60 °. Re or renovēj a public building, the existing external staircase inclination allowed up to 75 °. The width of the ladder is not less than 0.8 m, the step width: not less than 0.2 m. 44. If you access external open staircase from the roof in the expected matching (also from a staigājam roof) or open external galleries, bearing structure is not less than the fire resistance EI 30, and its design from degtnespējīg materials. Roofing and insulation made of degtnespējīg materials and low escape routes and 4 m away on both sides.
45. One internal staircase from the first floor Foyer of the U1 and U2 ugunsnoturīb grade in public buildings can be open to the ninth floor where the staircase is separated from adjacent corridors (corridors) and other premises with fire resistant bulkheads EI 60 and fire door EI 30.46. commercial buildings, as well as catering company U1 and U2 ugunsnoturīb grade building stairs from the first floor to the third floor or from the basement and the CAP floor to the first floor can be open even If there is no lobby. If the stairs are open, people escape through these steps in the calculation may include half of the expected number of customers in the grass. The rest of the shoppers and employees evacuation made for not less than two locked stairwell evacuation requires two and over stairwell.
47. One way out of public buildings (apart from the building's functions) can be directly to the lobby, wardrobe, some in the hall or Foyer that connected with open staircase. Cap floor or basement, which designed lobby, wardrobe, toilet, smēķētav, or may provide an open staircase to the first floor.
48. The theatre building block of viewers (viewers available) can be an open staircase and not less than two closed staircases to exit to the attic and roof. Evacuation estimates include the open staircase from the hall floor level up to the next floor the floor level. The next block of viewing floors of rooms provides isolated escape routes leading to the closed staircases.
49. The theater scene in the utility room of the building block required at least two closed stairs staircase with natural lighting or emergency smoke extraction, which is output to the attic and roof.
3.5. the space design and the finish 50. public buildings built in combustible materials, substances and flammable liquid storage located at the exterior of the building, which is a window box, and separated by fireproof partitions EI 60, EI 30 fire door and fire-resistant floors REI 60. Entrance and exit from rooms that are possible or carry flammable or explosive atmosphere, designed through the fire hall.
51. The glass containment structures (such as glass, doors) are visually apparent. Children's institutions and institutions for persons with mental disability by the glass structures shall be provided with supplementary boundaries up to 1.2 m height from the floor level.
52. The premises intended to be split with transformational walls, evacuation routes require separate from each of the enclosed parts.
53. The warehouse storing combustible materials or degtnespējīg degspējīg packaging materials, repair shops, handling flammable materials and substances, as well as other fire and technical rooms separated by fireproof partitions EI 60, EI 30 fire door and fire-resistant floors REI 60.54. Theatre, the people's House and the Club's building Division and the load-bearing structures located above the stage and audience halls, constructed from degtnespējīg materials.
55. The inclination of the structure into the stalls and balcony design from degtnespējīg materials. The space underneath the structures allocated in separate sections, area is not larger than 100 m2 which can be monitored from the inside.
56. Scene Tablet (horizontal plane) its structural design of degtnespējīg materials. The design of the cover may be from hard combustible materials.
57. Piekargriest frames and pildmateriāl need this 1 et seq., annex 4 and 5 point in these buildings: 57.1. from degtnespējīg materials, medicinal products containing more than 500 spectators place;
57.2. from hard combustible materials – halls, which are 500 and less viewer location.
58. the U1 and U2 ugunsnoturīb degrees of technical facilities in buildings separate from the other rooms by fireproof partitions EI 60, EI 30 fire door and fire-resistant REI 60.59. divisions bearing structures closed sports structures with fixed stands: 59.1. degtnespējīg design of materials, if the grass is more than 500 spectators place;
59.2 from degtnespējīg or hard combustible materials, fire resistance limit which shall not be less than 60 minutes, if the grass is from 300 up to 500 spectators;
59.3. permissible use of combustible materials in the fixed-bearing tribīņ, if the seats in the stands less than 300 Translation of tribīņ of 60. load-bearing structural fire resistance limit is the lesser of the evacuation of the people (from the bleachers) estimated time required, and must be degtnespējīg.
4. accessibility of public buildings for persons with disabilities
61. public building constructed in the territory of non-slip solid coverage dedicated tracks and provides access to buildings for persons with disabilities, wheelchair and wheelchair users, noting that the movement path width is not less than 1.2 m. 62. Persons with disabilities, wheelchair and wheelchair users convenient access and mobility in public buildings, as well as the application of Assistant equipment in separate premises (such as hotel rooms, toilets).
63. Persons with Visual or hearing impairments in public buildings provide chances to get the audio or Visual information.
64. Public building entrance, elevator and priekšlaukum approaches, as well as other visitors to the space available in the draft without thresholds. If between rooms or between the building and the sidewalk is level difference, need pandus (ramp).
65. the windscreen, which is expected to use a wheelchair and wheelchair users, the project at least 1.5 m long (deep) and 2.2 m wide.
66. The visitors – wheelchair users-corridors project available at least l, 8 m wide and doors – at least 1.2 m wide.
67. In public buildings that are taller than one story and which could be used by persons with mobility impairments or construction which fully or partially intended for State or local funds, wheelchair and wheelchair users provide at least one passenger elevator or conveyor ramps serving all floors.
68. the minimum elevator cab size, regardless of the number of floors in the building is 1100 mm x 1400 mm (square 1.54 m2).
69. Each floor shall be at least one toilet room that is accessible to wheelchair users.
70. the wheelchair user toilet facilities for a minimum width of 1.6 m, but minimum length, 1.8 m. 71. Wheelchair users in shower rooms provided for the minimum width and length is not less than 1.7 m. 5. programming 5.1 room wardrobe 72. If the public building project in the wardrobe, which is separate from the lobby floor or basement of the CAP, the total width of the escape route of the wardrobe is calculated a number of people, which corresponds to 30% of the total number of wardrobe space.
5.2. Corridors (corridors) 73. Corridors (corridors) width provide appropriate fire safety regulatory laws, but not less than 1.8 m visitors for the rooms and not less than 1.2 m, and the rest of the staff. Compensated and renovējam buildings – not less than 0.9 m staff and other facilities.
74. The corridor (the corridor) ceiling height free provide appropriate fire safety regulatory laws, but not less than 2.2 m. 75. Evacuation corridors that are longer than 30 metres and which provides natural lighting, smoke and heat output according to fire safety regulatory laws.
5.3. the Lift 76. depth of the Lift lobby project at least 1.3 times the depth of the elevator cab, but if several elevators located opposite each other – more than twice the lowest depth of the elevator car.
77. the freight elevator lobby area is: 77.1. not less than 7 m2-lifts with a load capacity of up to 2 t;
77.2. not less than 8 m²-lifts with capacities above 2 t. 78. Exit from the elevator on the ground floor and basement of the CAP project through the elevator hall or the fire hall, separated from the other rooms by fireproof partitions EI 60 and fire door EI 30.5.4 working spaces 79. Public building in the area of the work space for one employee in the project according to the requirements and standards of hygiene, but no less than 4.8 m2.
5.5. public event halls in rooms without a fixed 80 seats, which envisages for the public measures, the means of escape width is calculated according to the number of people evacuated, the determination of which adopt 0.2 m2 area per person.
81. The audience halls seating one area covers at least 0.9 m2.
82. Medicinal products intended for formal training institution legislation, one seating area provides at least 0.8 m2.
83. Medicinal products designed for conferences, seminars and similar events, each Member shall provide at least 1.2 m2 area.
84. A continuous line should be deployed: 84.1. not more than 25 fixed seats, if the exit is on one side;
52.3. not more than 50 fixed seats, if the exit is on two sides.
85. Of the Hall evacuated people is equal to the number of viewers (visitor).
86. the width of the doorway's audience Hall project at least 1.2 m, behind the width of at least 2.4 m. Viewer and escape routes of exit doors or hatches fitted with self-closing devices and compressing the piedurlīst.
87. If Hall (including balcony) at the same time staying no more than 50 people, the distance from the farthest audience (jobs) to the means of escape shall not exceed 25 m, there is no need to design a second means of escape.
88. the escape routes from the balcony may not go through the audience Hall.
89. The audience halls with fixed seating aisle width between lines shall be constructed not less than 0.45 m. 90. If the level difference between the seats are larger than 0.45 m long passage of each row requires at least 0.8 m high containment structures that do not interfere with visibility.
5.6. the toilets and shower rooms 91. the distance from the most remote places where people to toilets may not exceed 75 m. stadiums, arenas, outdoor stage and other open-air entertainment constructions distance from the Viewer to the toilets should not exceed 150 m. 92. Toilet and hygiene equipment minimum number is calculated according to annex 3 of the present et seq.
93. Men and women of separate toilet facilities. Common toilet room can be places where the calculation requires only one toilets for the people, and it consists of separate cab and the Hall (no urinals), which is the sink.
94. Stall minimum designed not less than 0.9 m, but the length of not less than 1.5 m. If the washing box installed in the wall and room doors open outwards, toilet facilities or the cab length can be reduced, but it may not be less than 1.2 m. 95. From premises where people reside, toilet separated by a hallway.
96. The toilet or the Hall must be equipped with hand basin (sink).
97. the shower rooms shall be designed according to the rules of hygiene. 10 building workers people require at least one shower facility, as determined by the work.
98. the entrance to the shower room design from the locker room.
99. the shower rooms need a toilet.
100. The toilet and shower facilities ceiling height to trim the plane project at least 2.2 m. 101. Shower rooms, changing rooms, toilets and it will be forced Hall (artificial) ventilation.
6. requirements for individual building groups 6.1. Education and science building 102. maximum number of floors of the building, which is located in preschool educational institutions, according to the degree of ugunsnoturīb of the building's four floors U1 ugunsnoturīb grade buildings, three floors of the degree of ugunsnoturīb buildings, U2 and one floor ugunsnoturīb degrees of U3 buildings.
103. the minimum size of space for each child is determined according to the requirements of hygiene regulatory laws.
104. Preschool educational institution buildings stairs, where the distance between the put in is greater than 0.1 m, constructed containment structures (such as mesh, grid) 1.5 m height with the age appropriate additional handrails. Institutions for children with mental disabilities designed the staircase and landing construction of 1.8 m containment. The distance between the railing design vertical separations may not be greater than 0.1 m, while the horizontal division is not allowed.
105. Preschool education institutions provide the old toilet with suitable facilities and equipment in accordance with annex 3, et seq.
106. the child team space preschool educational institutions located in separate blocks which are designed as separate fire compartments. From each block, designed in two issues. The other output can be predicted through another fire compartment.
107. Preschool educational institution, which is to deploy in one building with the use of the different rooms, separated from the other parts of the building with fire walls, fire divisions HERE 60 REI 60 and fire door EI 30.108. Preschool education building and a veranda where you can stay more than 50 people, designed with the same degree of ugunsnoturīb as a building.
109. the comprehensive school, secondary, special schools of music and art school, vocational school and other schools in the classroom may not be placed higher on the fourth floor, but first class rooms placed no higher than the second floor.
110. University and College buildings must not be higher than nine floors. Comprehensive school, secondary, special schools of music and art school, vocational school, boarding school and the children of the building must not be higher than three storeys.
111. the minimum size of the classroom for each student determines the appropriate hygiene regulatory laws, but not less than 2 m².
112. the laboratory space area in scientific and research institutions established according to the requirements of research technology, but the education of laboratory space to the minimum area for each pupil or student: 112.1. not less than 2.4 m2-schools;
112.2. not less than 4 m2-universities.
113. Pedagogics and teaching classes in rooms that are equipped with computers, the minimum area for each student or student to provide not less than 4.65 m2.
114. In the classroom and lecture rooms according to the number of seats the minimum area for each student: 114.1. not less than 2.5 m2-up to 15 locations;
114.2. not less than 2.2 m2 – up to 25 places;
114.3. not less than 1.8 m2 – up to 50 sites;
114.4. not less than 1.5 m2, up to 75;
114.5. not less than 1.3 m2 – up to 100 locations;
114.6. not less than 1.2 m2 – up to 150 places;
114.7. not less than 1.1 m2, up to 350 locations;
114.8. not less than 1 m2 more than 350 sites.
115. AULAS Legislative halls or the minimum area (total area) shall be determined according to the number of pupils (students) the educational institution, the one student, but not less than 0.32 m2 per student: 115.1. not less than 0.30 m2, if the number of students is up to 2000;
115.2. not less than 0.22 m2, if the number of students is up to 6000;
115.3. not less than 0.15 m2, if the number of students is more than 6000.116. Music, Ballet and art school practice room minimum area shall be calculated in accordance with annex 4 et seq.
117. the escape route width calculation for the largest number of people that can be located at a school, boarding school or children's floor of the building. The greatest number of people is determined by summing the points in the floor of the existing training facilities, the premises of pedagogics, dormitory, gym and halls of legislation, as well as the Lecture Hall.
118. in the classroom for more than 15 people, out of the door width designed not less than 0.9 metres.
119. School, children and boarding school (annex 1:1.2 and 1.3) woodworking workshops, as well as in combined workshops (metal and wood) provides additional output directly to the outside through the windscreen, or through the corridor decor that does not exit from the classes, training Office and laboratories.
6.2. Treatment, health care, social care and rehabilitation institutions 120. Medical treatment, health care, social care and the rehabilitation of buildings not designed higher than nine floors.
121. The nursing home and other social buildings designed for children with mental disabilities or persons with mental disorders, the project is not higher than three storeys.
122. Hospitals and medical or social rehabilitation institutions in the children's section of the (Court's) dormitories located: 122.1. not more than the building's fifth floor – children under three years of age with their mothers;
122.2. not more than the building's second floor, children up to the age of seven, but if the building's automatic fire-fighting equipment and pretdūm protection equipment escape paths (corridors), not higher up on the fifth floor;
122.3. no higher than the second floor – child psychiatric wards.
123. The design of the 2.4 of annex 1 et seq. of the institutions referred to in the building, also of this 125.126 et seq and the requirements set out in paragraph.
6.3. Hotels and other temporary accommodation home 124. Hotels and other temporary accommodation the Headquarters project in accordance with the Latvian et seq and the national standards.
125. Temporary accommodation in hostels dormitory designed separated from dining rooms and from the medication, which is the stage or kinoaparatūr. The minimum height of the ground floor dormitory is 2.5 m. 126. Children's recreational facilities for 40 places in a separate project, means of escape from the sleeping quarters. One of the exits can be combined with the common stairwell. One in all or part of a building project in the dormitory, which is no more than 160 sites.
6.4. Cultural and entertainment institutions 127. Between the audience and the stage with šņorbēniņ project the fire wall between Viewer, but 120 TIMES, with more than 800 fixed seats and the stage with šņorbēniņ design fireproof walls in 240.128. This REI 1 et seq., and annex 3.1 3.2. institutions referred to buildings where there are halls with 600 and more places, the stage box from the stage side protected by fireproof curtain (annex 5). A fireproof curtain fire resistance limit provides no less than 60 minutes. The curtain from degtnespējīg provides thermal insulation materials and materials at elevated temperatures do not emit toxic substances.
129. Doorway fire walls that are on the same level with the stage Tablet (horizontal plane) and zemskatuv, as well as the output from šņorbēniņ to the stage and exit to the zemskatuv room separated by a fire hall.
130. Between the stage and the decorations of the warehouse scene in "pockets" (place on the stage, designed for short-term deployments of decoration) designed fire doors EI 60 or EI 60 curtain that provides automatic shut down in the event of fire.
131. The warehouse premises, workshops, plants and decorations in the fitting rooms and other utility room as well as the premises containing the dust discharge Chamber, ventilation, fire curtain winch, smoke hatches, battery and transformer substation, constructed of fireproof bulkhead fire doors EI 60, EI 30 fire in divisions of REIA and 60 such spaces are forbidden to deploy under the Hall with fixed seats and the viewer beneath the stage wall charts (horizontal plane) except the spaces containing the piekardekorācij safety, fire curtain winch, smoke hatches and lifting and lowering equipment without oil filling equipment. Wallet box protected by shields, which fire resistance limit is the lesser of EI 60.132. Orchestra pit (the plane go into the audience Chamber Orchestra deployment) containment structures designed as fireproof EI 30 and fireproof partitions to shelter under the orchestra pit REI 60.133. Theatres, cinemas, concert halls, cirko, people's houses, clubs and other cultural and entertainment institutions, which is the stage with šņorbēniņ, smoke hatches shall be provided. Smoke hatches fitted the scene at the top of the box. Smoke hatch aperture area shall be determined by calculation or accept that it is 2.5% of the šņorbēniņ field for every 10 metres of height of the stage (from the floor to the stage gremdētav shelter). Smoke hatch opening and closing provides a manual mode with the remote control devices, placed on the stage and broke down his.
134. A box of film, sound and light projection apparatus control room connects with the audience and the stage, separated by a curtain or shield of fire, which fire resistance limit is not less than 30 minutes.
135. The audience halls with fixed seats, except the balcony and lodges, which are 12 and smaller seats, chairs and benches attached to the floor.
136. From the stage work Gallery (from the šņorbēniņ deck, the orchestra pit and rolled up the decorations in the wallet) project in at least two means of escape.
137. the calculation time for the evacuation from the scene must not exceed 90 seconds. The number of people evacuated down the one man on the stage area 1 m2.
138. The stage up to the roof to provide the Division with the fire stairs. On the steps necessary for the output of the work of the galleries, and šņorbēniņ. Escape from the gallery and work šņorbēniņ deck provides external stairs.
139. the Layout of the shop premises in explosive environment, may be delineated from other rooms with constructions fire resistance limit is the lesser of EI 90 and fire door EI 60. Same rooms need window area which are calculated assuming at least 0.03 m2 area on the premises of one cubic metre, or easily separable structure according to fire safety regulatory laws.
140. This annex 1 et seq 1.1 and 1.2 authorities referred to the building as well as medicinal products where the planned movie playback, escape routes shall not be varied through the premises while staying in the more than 50 people.
141. Cinemas and halls with a small stage-stage elevation, where the number of viewers is up to 500, the second stage of evacuation routes may be used in place of the aisle.
142. the reading room in the library for each reader requires at least 2.4 m2 large area.
143. The library book storage room area is calculated according to the design task.
144. The book store, archive or in the warehouse, which has more than 50 m2, smoke and heat output of the project in accordance with the laws governing the fire safety requirements.
6.5. The sports buildings and structures in the sports building 145. Cover or halls with audiences ' portability ' sites provide a Chair and step fixation. In fixed or temporary spectator seating translation provides against overturning or nobīdīšano.
146. The sports structures of Multistorey zemtribīņ and double-deck space shall be constructed as a separate fire compartment, fire resistance limit of building structures and ugunsreakcij class must conform to the U1 ugunsnoturīb grade buildings. One of the ancillary ugunsnoturīb zemtribīņ must satisfy the degree of tribīņ engineering ugunsnoturīb.
147. The open sports constructions of load-bearing design tribīņ with zemtribīņ of unusable space and more than 20 rows from the project degtnespējīg materials with the fire limit of not less than 60 minutes. If the number of lines up to 20, fire is not predetermined.
148. the bullet gallery project in accordance with the laws and regulations governing šautuvj (shooting bench) creation, operation and use.
149. If the gym (arena) the viewer has only two-parter, the distance between them shall not be less than half the length of the grass.
150. the public halls, which measures būvtilpum (būvapjom) does not exceed 60000 m3, evacuation time must be no longer than six minutes.
151. Where a medicinal product is greater than 60000 m3, calculation of evacuation time may not exceed 10 minutes.
152. The sports structures of the viewer and the escape route the exit door (also here) be equipped with self-closing devices and compressing the piedurlīst.
153. The open and covered sports constructions, which stands the aisles or stairways are wider than 2.5 m, shall flow splitter and containment structures, which is not less than 0.9 m 6.6 trade, catering and consumer services institutions and 154. Trade in medicinal products in store area 50 m2, provides for the discharge of smoke under the fire safety regulatory laws.
155. Saunas, laundries, dry cleaners and other household services company, which has more than 200 m2 and located commercial complexes and other public buildings, separated from the other rooms by fireproof partitions EI 60, fire-resistant floors and fire door REI 60 EI 30.156. The sauna room can be deployed to a different use in public buildings, if the following conditions are met: 156.1. heating room is no more than 10 sites;
156.2. the sauna room block is separated by a fire door, fireproof EI 30, EI 60 partitions and fire-resistant floors REI 60;
156.3. oven is equipped with automatic protection and exclusion mechanism, and it is the law on conformity assessment of specified Declaration of conformity;
156.4. sauna room ventilation is natural with at least a summary of air exchanges per hour.
6.7. Communications and transport buildings and structures of communication and transport 157. buildings and structures including the escape will travel 50% of the stairwell exit. The station buildings evacuation paths, including corridors and halls with the passenger exits to the outside, the external estakād or platform.
7. Additional requirements for public buildings that are taller than eight floors 158. public buildings that are taller than eight floors or 24 meters (from ground level up to the higher grades-floor rescue the bottom edge of the hole), the staircase constructed according to the fire regulations governing.
159. Dūmaizsargāt of the staircase can be connected to the CAP floor or basement through the fire hall, where the CAP floor or basement does not exceed 1200 ugunsslodz MJ/m2.
160. Dūmaizsargāt-the staircase of eight stories each project as an individual fire partitions according to the degree of the building of the ugunsnoturīb U1 the design integrity.
161. In public buildings that are taller than eight floors or 24 metres of fire lifts designed according to fire safety regulatory laws.
162. fire elevator Allowed connection to the CAP floor or basement through the fire hall.
163. Evacuation passages that are more than 30 metres, designed as separate fire compartments according to fire safety regulatory laws.
164. Utilities on the shaft as separate fire compartments. The building's floors link to communications projects through fire pit Hall.
165. Fire protection systems in public buildings, which is higher than the eight-story or 24 metres constructed according to the fire regulations governing.
8. Inženiertīkl and engineering arrangements 166. internal inženiertīkl and engineering design in public buildings designed according to the relevant laws and regulations of the inženiertīkl requirements under the relevant legislation in certain sanitary and hygiene requirements.
167. Cold and hot water supply and sewage networks, as well as fire-fighting water networks in public buildings designed in accordance with the internal plumbing and sanitation regulatory laws. External fire-fighting water supply project in accordance with the laws and regulations on water supply external networks and structures. Additional requirements for internal fire mains and fixed fire-fighting systems, cultural and entertainment facilities constructed in accordance with annex 6, et seq.
168. Fire protection system shall be designed according to fire safety regulatory laws.
169. the gas supply system and facilities in public buildings designed according to the gas supply and regulatory laws.
170. the boiler capacity is up to 500 kW, to be set up in public buildings in the attic, roof floor, the CAP floor, the basement and the first floor. These boilers use liquefied petroleum gas.
171. The basement floor and the CAP, the first-floor rooms can be deployed in a heating oil tank that can dispense up to 5 tons of heating oil, if the fuel a flashpoint higher than 55 ° c. Such spaces are from katlutelp and other rooms separated by fireproof partitions EI 60, EI 30 fire door and fire-resistant floors REI 60. These spaces built external window area is at least 0.03 m2 for 1 m3 of the space, but not less than 0.25 m2.
172. it is prohibited to install boilers below the foyer, hall, a public event halls, classrooms and other spaces where you can find more than 50 people.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 1 et seq of the Latvia LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567) Public buildings and premises functional groups 1. Education and science building: 1.1. preschool educational institutions;
1.2. the general education schools, secondary schools, special music and art schools, vocational and other schools;
1.3. boarding schools, children;
1.4. colleges, higher education institutions;
1.5. scientific research institutions and laboratories.
2. Medical treatment, health care, social care and rehabilitation institutions: 2.1 pharmacies;
2.2. outpatient treatment and physiotherapy;
2.3. hospitals, medical and social rehabilitation institutions;
2.4. the nursing home and other social care institutions.
3. Hotels and other temporary accommodation accommodation: 3.1 hotels and guest houses;
3.2. the motels;
3.3. camping sites, tourist and holiday accommodation.
4. Cultural and entertainment institutions: theatres, cinemas 4.1, concert halls, circus;
4.2. the people's houses, clubs, disco halls, cult buildings;
4.3. museums, galleries;
4.4. the exhibition halls and gaming halls;
4.5. library and archives;
4.6. open-air stage and other open-air entertainment constructions.
5. Sports buildings and structures: 5.1 Stadium, the arena;
5.2. the sports complexes, swimming pools;
5.3. sports medicine, universal medicine;
5.4. other sports buildings and structures.
6. trade, catering and domestic services building: 6.1. commercial complexes, markets and other trading companies;
6.2. restaurants, cafes, bars and other catering companies;
6.3. saunas, laundries, dry cleaners, and other municipal services building.
7. Administration building: 7.1. State and local government authorities and courts;
7.2. the bank;
7.3 the offices and similar institutions.
8. Communications and transport buildings and structures: 8.1 Terminal **;
8.2. mail and other communications;
8.3. national border control points.
1. the marketing of medicinal products which are also combined with exhibition halls or warehouses.
2. Also the railway station, bus station, airport, maritime and river passenger station.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 2 et seq of the Latvia LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567) room window orientation after the quarter of no PO box
In public buildings the functional group space name (preferred) the optimal orientation permissible orientation 1.
1.1. the practice rooms in the dormitory kitchen South East North 2.
1.2., 1.3 and 1.4.
class (audience) in the South, Southeast and East, Southwest and Western (up to 25% of the class) and threshing laborat cabinet (except the drawing, the drawing and the study of Biology) South, Southeast and East of the other sides (up to 50% Office and laboratory) drafting and drawing office in North, Northwest and northeast sides of the other, except in the South-West of the must and dienvidaustr biology laboratory South of East, Southeast, West and Southwest 3.
2.3. operations and childbirth drugs, emergency rooms, infection nursing room, laboratory and facilities section North, Northwest, Northeast and East, Northeast and Northwest (up to 10% of the number of beds) in the ICU, South, Southeast and Southwest chapter of children children under three years of age all sides except the West and southwest of the children's section of the game room all sides except the West Economic Minister k. Gerhard annex 3 to the Latvian et seq LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567)
Minimum number of sanitary equipment, no PO box
In public buildings the functional group space users, the number of People on one of the Toilets, the number of toilets per sink people per urinal per human hygiene equipment 1.
1.1. children 4-16 ** 2.
1.2 and 1.4.
men women 40 30 4 4 50-100 3.
2.3 and 2.4.
male female 10 10 4 4 15-4.
3. men women 100 50 4 4 100 – – 5.
4. – Theatre men women 40 50 4 4 40 – – 6.
5.-theater men women 150 50 4 4 75 – – 7.
6.1. and 6.2.
men women 60 60 4 4 60 – – 8.
7. men women 100 75 4 4 150 – – 9.
Work premises and personnel rooms all building groups men women 50 30 4 4 50 – 100 notes.
1. where the number of people is less, be one of separate toilets and a Hall containing the sink.
2. One shower stall 16 children (one group).
3. If the case is not mentioned in the table, the minimum number of sanitary equipment determined in accordance with the rules of hygiene relevant public building or construction.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 4 et seq of the Latvia LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567) lesson room minimum area music, Ballet and art school at the school of specialization in the use of the practice Room or tool room minimum area 1 2 3 4 1. Music school class, the Cabinet of two or three group lessons, ensemble 3 m2/per.
class, an average of 40 students study lessons 1.5 m2/per chorus.
training an average of 40 students in the Concert Hall of the Orchestra class 1.5 m2/235-235 m2 0.6/stage-Hall solo session class piano lesson 12 m2 individual class string instruments 12 m2 individual session class brass instruments 15 m2 individual lesson class percussion 18 m2 individual lesson class folk instruments 15 m2 individual lesson class solo singing 18 m2 individual lesson class 15 m2 2. kordiriģēšan Ballet School session Hall 12 students group) ** lessons at 4 m2/per rod.
session Hall 16 students group) ** lessons at 4.5 m2/per rod.
Hall group lessons) * 80 m2 hall group lessons) ** attempts, dramas 18 x 15 x 4.5 m individual lesson class ballet training 20 m2 3. Art school class or study group classes, drawing, painting, composition 3 m2/per.
1. Space height-not less than 4.5 m. 2. Artificial lighting-400 lux (floor level).
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 5 Latvian et seq of LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567) requirements in a fireproof curtain installation stage Division 1. Fireproof is the curtain of smoke and gas-tight and overlap of 0.4 m from the portal box side and 0.2 m from the top.
2. A fireproof curtain frame and decorations warehouse fire doors (curtain) calculations follow the horizontal pressure of the audience Hall-10 Through to every stage height meters (from Ridge to stage the Division Tablet), the overload factor – 1.2. Framed metal element deflection must not exceed 1/200 of the estimated width of the column.
3. the Fire curtain moves of the unladen weight of the pressure at a rate of at least 0.2 m/s. Curtain control provides distance from three places: the fire position, the stage in a fireproof curtain Tablet and control room.
4. Curtain shall be fitted with audible and visual alarm that informs you about the take-off and landing.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard annex 6 to the Latvian et seq LBN 208-08 "public buildings and structures" (approved by Cabinet of Ministers of 21 July 2008. Regulations No 567) additional requirements for the internal fire mains and fixed fire systems 1. Theatres, cinemas, concert halls, cirko, people's houses, clubs and other cultural and entertainment institutions, which is 5000 m3 and larger būvtilpum, provides internal fire aqueduct under the Latvian et seq of the LBN 221-98 for building the aqueduct and sewerage internal : 1.1. internal hydrants network must be looped with two pipes from the water network;
1.2. internal fire-fighting systems taps can add the fixed sprinkler and drencher fire system before the distribution (control) devices, light stationary sprinkler and drencher fire system construction requirements;
1.3. the hydrants are placed on the stage portal, work galleries and other spaces so that in the event of fire, any point of space to delete with the two jets (each Jet minimum flowrate of at least 2.5 l/s);
1.4. the stage room fire taps can be placed openly, without cabinets.
2. the theatres, cinemas, concert halls, cirko, people's houses, clubs and other cultural and entertainment institutions drencher and sprinkler fixed fire-extinguishing systems shall be designed, subject to the following requirements: 2.1. Spray protects up to 9 m2;
2.2. average spraying intensity is at least 0.5 l for 1 m width of the portal, the stage where the stage Portal up to 7.5 m in height, and 0.7 l per 1 m of the stage portal, if scene Portal is higher than 7.5 m; 2.3. water consumption and priekšskatuv scene is 0.5 l of water by 1 m length on the cover;
2.4. medium spray intensity Ray spaces spanned at least 0.1 l per 1 m2;
2.5. one section of the sprinkler system is equal to the diameter of the nozzles;
2.6. the farthest and highest current sprayer a minimum pressure constantly must be 50 kPa (5 m ūdenstab).
3. fixed the drencher fire control system comprises the following: 3.1 management of automatic fire detectors and (or) sprinklers;
3.2. manual remote control (electric or hydraulic) from two sites on the scene of the fire position, the Tablet and space;
3.3. manual remote control (electric or hydraulic control) from the pump or controller node.
4. Fire protection system for total estimated water consumption is the larger of the following two fire-extinguishing system for protection of consumption: 4.1 if at work section, as well as the drencher stage sprinkler (scene, all the stage Gallery, bridge transitions and transition boards), two fire hydrants, which sits on the stage, and two Tablet tap in the top job in the galleries;
4.2. while running the stage Portal drencher section, as well as all the drencher stage and low šņorbēniņ of priekšskatuv, lower work galleries and in connecting them to tiltiņo, two fire hydrants on the scene, and two Tablet tap in the top job in the galleries.
5. Stationary sprinkler and drencher fire-fighting system in spiedvad between the fire pumps and distribution (control) devices provide two output with diameter 80 mm, for water to surrender from the mobile fire pumps. Output shall be fitted with non-return valve and the fire hose standartsavienojum.
Minister of Economic Affairs k. Gerhard