Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 565 Riga, July 21, 2008 (pr. No 51 4) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 10 July 2007, the provisions of no. 481 "Latvian airspace use arrangements in respect of certain activities" Issued in accordance with the law "on the air" article 40, second subparagraph, and article 117 to make a Cabinet of 10 July 2007, the provisions of no. 481 "Latvian airspace use arrangements in respect of certain activities" (Latvian journal, 2007, 113 no) the following amendments: 1. Delete paragraph 5, the words "and the Civil Aviation Agency."
2. Delete paragraph 6.
3. the introductory part of paragraph 7, replace the number "10" with the number "30".
4. Supplement with 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 7.10, 7.11. and 7.12. subparagraph by the following: "7.4. Subscriber and performers (including the operator) first and last name (name), place of residence or registered office, uniform registration number or ID number, air operator certificate special aviation work date of issue and number of the license for the right to carry out special operations aviation issue date and number;
7.5. the area applied for admission and aerial photography work and the reasons for doing this (for example, a copy of the contract);
7.6. all air crew (including the reserves), the name of the members, civil aviation personnel licence number and expiry date;
7.7. in the area of reception and aerial photography jobs for the aircraft type, the country and the aircraft registration mark of the aircraft, the color and markings of the aircraft owner's name (name), place of residence or registered office, registration number or a single identity number;
7.8. in the area of reception and aerial photography work method (description, specification);
7.9. cross country capture and aerial photography used in hardware (equipment, facilities, equipment), manufacturer name, model name and description, the technical capability of the materials (the product), and resolution;
7.10. cross country admissions and aerial photography for the material in the work of the (product);
7.11. area reception and aerial photography work area (this area targeted four point the geographical coordinates with a 5 ' (five seconds) and the accuracy of the district area (kvadrātkilometro));
7.12. area reception and aerial photography of the work not the overwhelming height (in feet), work, and the end date and time (expressed in universal time coordinated (UTC)), the aerodrome or landing from which the flights will be carried out, and the flight route. "
5. Supplement with 10.1, 10.2 and 10.3 of the following paragraph: "10.1 Civil Aviation Agency immediately after this provision, paragraph 7 and 8 of the receipt of the information referred to in this provision sends 7.4, 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 7.10, 7.11. and 7.12. information referred to in the Defense Ministry. The Ministry of defence within 15 working days of receipt of the information, decide on area reception and aerial photography work coordination or harmonisation.
10.2 the Defense Ministry does not harmonise the area reception and aerial graphing activities: 1. If they threaten 10.2 national security;
10.2. If the applicant or 2 performers (including the air operator or aircraft crew members) previously violated with the use of the air space of the Republic of Latvia related laws and regulations and therefore have reasonable concerns that the work could endanger national security.
10.3 If the Defense Ministry coordinate area reception and aerof the tografēšan work, it shall immediately send the decision to the Civil Aviation Agency. "
6. To express the following paragraph 11: "11. If the proposed action does not jeopardise the security of civil aviation or Civil aviation safety, the Agency received this rule 7, 8 and 9 above information, but the Defense Ministry has adopted this provision 10.1 of the positive decision referred to in paragraph 1, the Civil Aviation Agency within three working days of the authorisation to take appropriate action. "
7. Add to paragraph 12, after the words "that information" with the words "and sent to the national armed forces air force air operations center to copy the permissions under which the operator is assigned rights to take off-road reception or aerial photography jobs".
Prime Minister Godmanis I Defense Minister-Minister for the environment r. vējonis Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on July 25, 2008.