Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 596 in Riga in 2008 (28 July. No 53 27) amendments to the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the Regulation No 651 "children's social care center" Riga "Charter" Issued in accordance with the law of public administration facilities 16(1) first subparagraph make the Cabinet on august 3, 2004 the Regulation No 651 "children's social care center" Riga "Charter" (Latvian journal, 2004, 124 no) the following amendments: 1. To make paragraph 1 by the following: "1. the children's social care center" Riga "(hereinafter referred to as the Centre) is the Welfare Minister's direct authority. Welfare Minister asked the authority over the Centre of regulation implemented by the management of social services. "
2. Make a point 2 as follows: "2. the Centre shall implement the national policy for long-term social care and social rehabilitation with regard to: 2.1 the orphans left without parental care and children who are less than two years old;
2.2. children with severe mental and physical disabilities who have not reached the age of four;
2.3. disabled children with severe mental disabilities who have not reached 18 years of age. "
3. Delete paragraph 3.3.
4. Supplement with 4.4 points below as follows: "4.4. do private transactions that are required for the operation of the Centre."
5. Make paragraph 5 by the following: "5. The Centre shall be administered by the Director of the Centre. The Centre's Director recruiting and dismissal of the Managing Director of social services by matching with the Welfare Minister. "
6. To express the following paragraph 11: "11. Center succeed administrative provisions and the actual action of an individual may challenge the social service administration. Social Services Board's decision may be appealed to the Court. "
7. Delete paragraph 12.
8. Make the following paragraph 13: "13. the Centre at least once a year, submit to the Department of social services report on the operation and use of budgetary funds, as well as an annual public report."
9. To supplement the provisions of point 15 as follows: "15. This provision in point 2.3 shall enter into force on January 1, 2011."
Prime Minister i. Godmanis Welfare Minister, child and Family Affairs Minister a. Baštik Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on the 1 august 2008.