Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No 577 Riga, July 21, 2008 (pr. No 51 3) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers of 10 January 2006, Regulation No 22 of the "non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet Memorandum of cooperation implementation Council Charter" Issued under the State administration of machine article 13 of the law to make a Cabinet of 10 January 2006, Regulation No 22 of the "non-governmental organizations and the Cabinet Memorandum of cooperation Council for the implementation of the Charter" (Latvian journal, 2006, no. 8) the following amendments: 1. Make paragraph 6 by the following : "6. the Council shall consist of the Director of the State Chancellery, the Office of the Prime Minister's representative, children and Family Affairs, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of regional development and local government Ministry and the Justice Ministry State Secretary, Minister with special responsibility for society integration, as well as the head of the Secretariat for authorized representatives of eight non-governmental organizations that have signed the memorandum and informed the Secretariat in writing of their wish to run the Council."
2. Make the following point 8: "8. the non-governmental organisation's representative in the Council should be run for not more than one consecutive term. Deputy Head of the Council of the mandate of the Council can be extended by six months if their vote at least two thirds of the members of the Council. Non-governmental organization, which is not represented in the Council, its interests in may authorize non-governmental organizations that work in the Council. "
3. Add to paragraph 9 with the second and third sentence the following wording: "If a non-governmental organization, which is represented in the Council during the year does not provide representative participation in three meetings of the Council, the representative of the Council obtained the following non-governmental organization, which has informed the Secretariat of their wish to run the Council. If no other non-governmental organization has not informed the Secretariat of their wish to run the Council, non-governmental organization, which is represented in the Council, but not during the year ensured the participation of the representative in the three sessions of the Council, preserves the site of the representative in the Council until another non-governmental organization shall inform the Secretariat of the Council wish to work, or to the Council of representatives. "
4. Supplement 17 to the third sentence by the following: ' the Council shall adopt, pursuant to the public interest and to ensure openness. "
5. Supplement 21 to the second sentence by the following: "non-governmental organization members of the Council in the absence of the power of other relevant non-governmental organisations representative to participate in the Council."
6. To express the following paragraph 14.6, "14.6. the matters dealt with in the Council provides and the availability of the decision taken by publishing information Cabinet website and electronically informing the memorandum signed up non-governmental organisations;".
7. Delete paragraph 32, first sentence, the words "two weeks from the date of entry into force of the rules".
Prime Minister i. Godmanis special task Minister for society integration O. Kastēn Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on august 2, 2008.