Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No. 580 in Riga on July 22, 2008 (Mon. No 52) amendments to the Cabinet of Ministers on 19 October 2004, the Regulation No 883 "local municipal territory planning rules" Issued in accordance with the spatial planning Act article 7, first paragraph, point 3 to make a Cabinet of 19 October 2004, the Regulation No 883 "local municipal territory planning rules" (Latvian journal, 2004, nr. 174; 2007, nr. 184.) the following amendments: 1. Complement 10.1 points, after the word "development" with the words "(except in the case of When planning the development of the amendments to this rule in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 29.3) ".
2. Add to the introductory part of paragraph 13, after the word "bodies" with the words "(except when planning the development of the amendments to this rule in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 29.3)".
3. Supplement with 13.1 points by the following: "13.1 If planning amendments to the rules drawn up in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 29.3, local authorities request information and/or local government planning for the development of these amendments, these regulations 13. institutions referred to in points responsible for laws and regulations affecting certain changes to the local government the administrative part of the territory of the planned (permitted) or use limited žojumo."
4. Add to paragraph 42 of the fourth sentence as follows: "in the event planning amendments made this provision in accordance with the procedure laid down in paragraph 29.3, the opinion of the planning region within two weeks."
5. Supplement with 29.3 points in chapter IV as follows: "If the local government administrative 29.3 in part of the territory of the planned (permitted) or use aprobežojum use changes arising from law or the provisions of the Cabinet of Ministers and the relevant regulatory act does not provide for local government the right to determine the areas of planned (allowed) the use of aprobežojum content, planning to develop and approve the amendment in the following order: 29.3 1. adopt the provisions referred to in paragraph 29 of decision and approve the work task. Sow: 29.3 1.1. planning the development of the amendments;
29.3. institutions, of which 1.2 AAAA information and/or conditions;
29.3 1.3. measures to inform the public about relevant rules have changed;
29.3. notice of 2 planning the initiation of amendments within two weeks of the rule referred to in paragraph 29, the date of the decision shall be published in the local newspaper (if necessary, the district's newspaper, which is published at least once a week) and the newspaper "Gazette";
29.3 3. the local authorities planning first reading amendments: 29.3 3.1. no less than two weeks of exhibition place and available to the public during the local government or its institutions. Local newspaper (if necessary, the district's newspaper, which is published at least once a week) publishes information about the place and time where you can get acquainted with the local authorities planning first reading amendments;
3.2. the submitted sow 29.3 in the said institutions for an opinion. The opinion of the institution within two weeks;
29.3 4. sow these measures shall inform the public away;
5. after receipt of the opinion, 29.3 and evaluation development manager local government planning first reading amendments shall be submitted to the local Government Council (the Council). The local Government Council (the Council) takes one of the following decisions: 29.3 5.1. identify local government planning first reading amendments on the final version and send the respective planning region in the opinion:
29.3 5.2. develop planning first reading amendments, if the institution of reservations expressed opinions, and resend in the scope of work the said institutions for an opinion (opinion of the institution shall give two weeks);
29.3 6. planning amendments confirms this in paragraph 45 of the rules. "
Prime Minister Godmanis. Regional development and local Government Minister e. Zalān Editorial Note: rules shall enter into force on august 2, 2008.