The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on State pensions" to make the law "on State pensions" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, no. 1, 1997, 24; 3, 13; 1998, nr. 1, 24 no; 1999, no. 11, 23; 2002, no. 2; 2004, nr. 6; 2005, 13., 24., 24., 2006 no; no; 2007, 24 no; 2008, 7., 10. no) the following amendments : 1. Add to article 3 of the third part as follows: "(3) a Person is eligible to join the pension scheme provided for in Council of 29 February 1968 the Regulation (EEC, Euratom, ECSC) No 259/68 laying down the staff regulations of officials of the European communities and the conditions of employment of other servants (hereinafter referred to as the Council Regulation No 259/68), the national mandatory pension insurance scheme in the calculation of the pension capital accrual, transfer to the pension scheme of the European Union and from its determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
2. in article 9: Add to the second part of the 7, 8 and 9 of the following paragraph: "7) insured person looked after children who have not reached the age of a year and receive the parental allowance in accordance with the law" On maternity and sickness insurance "and about this person from the disability, maternity and sickness special budget made insurance contributions;
8) in accordance with the law "on the City Council, District Council, District Council and Parish Council members" receive the benefit of article 15.1 and about this person from the local government funds have made contributions to the national insurance pension insurance;
9) a person has been insured in the pension scheme of the European Union, if the pension funds are received and credited to the State pension system. "
turn off paragraph 1 of part three;
make the third subparagraph of paragraph 7 as follows: "7) the time during which a person receives child-raising allowance for people with disabilities."
3. Express article 11 the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) the persons whose insurance service of not less than 30 years and which tended to eight years of age five or more children or a disabled child, is entitled to claim old-age pension five years before the first part of this article in a specific age. Such persons are not deprived of care or custody rights. "
4. Replace article 13, first sentence, the words "National Statistical Committee" with the words "Central Statistical Bureau".
5. Replace article 14, second paragraph, the words "invalidity pension" with the words "damages for the loss of functional capacity".
6. Replace article 18, second paragraph, the words "survivor's pension" with the words "consideration for the survivors."
7. Supplement article 26.1 with the third subparagraph by the following: "(3) a Person covered by Council Regulation No 259/68, the average insurance contributions wage of European Union institutions worked for the period in which it has received the retirement capital of the European Union's pension schemes, the calculation of the Cabinet."
8. Turn off article 27, the words "or via his employer."
9. Replace article 29, the word "employee" with the word "official".
10. Article 32: turn off in the first paragraph, the word "specified";
to supplement the article with the seventh, eighth and ninth subparagraph by the following: "(7) the beneficiary that long (longer than two months) stay in hospital or prison, can be submitted to the State social insurance agency application for a pension transfer in this institution to ensure its cost. Retirement the transfer of funds in the account possible treatment if the recipient of the pension on the previously agreed with the Administration and received a written consent.
(8) in the case where the beneficiary no longer staying in hospital or prison, or death, the authority referred to in the month of the repaid the State social insurance agency, the pension recipient is not paid the amount of the pension.
(9) State social insurance agency shall examine the request for State pension paid for the last period, but not longer than three years. "
11. Add to article 37, the third part of the sentence as follows: "the right to a benefit if it is requested within 12 months of the deceased spouse's death."
12. transitional provisions: replace paragraph 1 the introductory phrase of the second sentence, the words "aliens and stateless persons" with the words "foreigners, stateless persons and non-citizens of Latvia";
Add to paragraph 1 subparagraph 11 after the words "person" with the figures and the words "I, II, or III group";
Add to paragraph 1 by 12. subparagraph by the following: ' 12) employment status of members of the labourer age 16. ";
transitional provisions be supplemented by 2.2 points in the following: "2.2 establishing entitlement to a State pension, in accordance with this Act shall not be taken into account: 1) to the 1990s 31 December accumulated insurance periods when they are taken into account in the other State pension;
2) 1995 31 December accumulated insurance periods a person covered by Council Regulation No 259/68 and for those periods calculated pensions starting capital, which passed to the pension scheme of the European Union, has not been released. ";
15. turn the introductory paragraph: the words "an amount not more than five-fold State social security allowance";
1. turn off section, second sentence, the words "but not more than five-fold State social security allowance";
Supplement 2. subparagraph with the sentence as follows: "the State pension, which is more than five-fold State social security benefit transparent annually October 1, taking into account the actual consumer price index;"
Replace subparagraph 12 of paragraph 16, the words and figures "up to 1 September 1999" with the words and figures "up to 6 December 1999";
Replace in paragraph 29 the numbers and the words "1 July 2008" with numbers and the words "31 December 2011";
transitional provisions be supplemented by 29.2 points as follows: "the politically repressed persons 29.2, which the length of service of insurance not less than 30 years, is entitled to an old-age pension five years before this law, article 11, first paragraph, the particular age.";
replace the first sentence of paragraph 33, the words and figures "up to 1 January 2010" with the words and figures "Until 31 December 2011";
Replace paragraph 38, the words and figures "by April 1, 2005" with the words and figures "this law, article 25 of the second subparagraph of paragraph 1, the deadlines";
to make 41 as follows: "41. the resident old-age and invalidity pension beneficiaries on insurance indemnity accrued up to 31 December 1995 and taken into account in the (translated) pension, the premium granted for each year of insurance seniority.
Cabinet of Ministers shall lay down the procedure for the grant and payment of the premium, as well as the extent to which in 2009 should be not less than 0.70 lats. ";
transitional provisions be supplemented with 51, 52, 53, 54 and 55 of the following paragraph: "51. If the old-age pension granted before this law, article 11, first paragraph, the specific age, they cost from 1 January 2009 will end when the age pension recipient receives unemployment benefits. Old-age pension in the case of overpaying overpaid amount based on the State social insurance agency officials of the decision of the Department, monthly charge 10 percent of pension payable in the future.
52. Article 3 of this law, the third part of the persons covered by Regulation No 259/68, the mandatory State pension insurance scheme pension accumulated in the calculation of capital, the transfer of the pension scheme of the European Union and from them shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
53. This Act transitional provision 15 of the introductory paragraph, subparagraphs 1 and 2 of the amendment, which repealed restrictions the five-fold State social security benefits, shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
54. This law, the third part of article 26.1 of the persons covered by Regulation No 259/68, the average insurance contributions wage calculation for the institutions of the European Union for the period worked shall enter into force on 1 January 2009.
55. the transitional provisions of this Act, paragraph 41, which abolished the old-age pension limit — about 225 pounds — and determine the bonus of not less than 0.70 lats old-age and invalidity pension beneficiaries, shall enter into force on 1 January 2009. " The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2008.
The law adopted by the Parliament in June 19, 2008. In place of the President of the parliamentary President G. Many of the