Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/187927
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the Difficult area of the law article 1. The terms used in the law, the law is applied in the following terms: 1) in the territory — territory of the difficulties to which the law is definitely use rights aprobežojum;
2) object: natural formations, construction or other artificial structure, which under the law is determined by the Zone of the zone.
2. article. The purpose of the law the purpose of the law is to ensure timely and publicly available information on apgrūtinātaj areas and objects, creating a Difficult territory information system (hereinafter referred to as the information system) and ensuring its operation.
3. article. Information system data and activities (1) the information system is a national information system, including data on: 1) apgrūtinātaj areas and their boundaries;
2) objects and their boundaries.
(2) object data information system, to include: 1) the information system automatically represent a difficult area;
2) maintain, update and clarify the Information contained in the system of data on objects and their boundaries, as well as the difficulty of the territory's borders.
(3) data on difficult terrain and objects information system includes electronic vector form Latvia's geodetic coordinate system LK-92.
(4) information systems used in the operation of the following materials: 1) kartogrāfisko current topographic maps, topographical plans and ortofotokarta;
2) data on the administrative area and their territorial units;
3) national real estate cadastre information system data.
(5) the cabinet shall determine the information system, maintenance and information policy, including incorporating requirements of: 1) submit data volume, format and accuracy specification and classification;
2) information system data content;
3) order in which the information system activity and be used for cartographic materials;
4) information system data, storage, updating, and the procedures for requesting the service.
(6) information system data are compatible with national real estate cadastre information system data.
4. article. Information systems manager information systems manager is the State land service.
5. article. Data providers (1) information system to be included in the data provider is an object's owner or authority responsible for the preparation of data objects or areas more difficult and its boundary data (hereinafter referred to as the responsible authority).
(2) data on apgrūtinātaj areas and their boundaries without charge provided in article 7 of this law the data providers, data about the objects and their boundaries give the law referred to in article 8 of the data providers.
6. article. Difficulty displaying the borders after the object data into the information system (1) the information system automatically represents the limits of the territory, the more difficult if the information system is included in the object data and if the difficult areas of the law in the Zone size or other relevant laws is set accurately and without any additional conditions.
(2) If the information system after it contains object data, can not automatically represent a difficult areas, data on the difficult border area and its boundaries gives the data provider.
7. article. Difficult terrain data into the information system data providers provide on apgrūtinātaj areas and their boundaries: 1) the Latvian environment, geology and Meteorology Agency, of: (a)) and the nature reserve zones, b) national parks and zones, c) biosphere reserves and zones, d) natural parks and natural areas, e) barring and areas of protected landscape area f) and zones , g) protected marine areas and their zones, h) natural monuments and zones, i) and potentially contaminated sites contaminated sites, j) national mineral deposits, k) the national significance of the subsoils, nogabal l) for species and Habitat mikroliegum protection in the cases specified by law, m) cordon around national meteorological observation stations and items, as well as around other national fixed monitoring points and items;
2) State Agency "Latvian Agency of fish resources", of: (a) tow bar area) fishing needs fishery in the cases stipulated by law, (b)) for mikroliegum specially protected fish spawning sites, species and habitat protection in the cases specified by law;
3) Ministry of transportation-on cables Strip shipping needs of fishery in the cases specified by law;
4) national cultural monument protection Inspectorate for cultural monuments and cultural monuments protection zones;
5) national forest service — on: (a) for mikroliegum forest land) species and habitat protection in the cases specified by law, (b)) the national forest monitoring plots, c) protection zones around the marshes;
6) field support service for: (a) protection zones around the gauge) items b) protection zones around the country and sharing drainage structures and devices;
7) State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic", port authorities, State joint stock company "Latvian maritime administration" — about the protection zones around the technical means of navigation;
8) protection of public property agency — about the protection zones around objects of national defence;
9) — on the State border guard of the territories which burdened the State border, the border and the border zone regime;
10) rail infrastructure manager, of the protection zones along the railways, including along the railways that carry oil, oil products, chemicals and dangerous products;
11) municipalities: about: a) local interest specially protected natural territories, b) local cultural monuments and cultural monuments protection zones, c) Baltic Sea and Gulf of Riga coastal protection zone d) surface of the protection zones, ūdensobjekt e) ropes bands plotted in planning or land-use planning projects, f) protection zones around the water sampling sites, g) forest protection zones around the cities, h) protection zones around the cemetery, i) protection zones around the cemetery for animals , j) protection zones around waste disposal landfills and waste dumps, not intended for use in food animal by-products of high-capacity incineration plants or processing plants in and around the waste water treatment appliances, k) protection zones around the dams, l) protection zones along the streets and roads.
8. article. Object data into the information system data providers provide about objects and their boundaries: 1) Latvian geospatial information agency, of: (a) the geodetic points, b)) surface, (c) ūdensobjekt) Marsh;
2) national cultural monument protection Inspectorate for cultural monuments;
3) Latvia-environment, geology and Meteorology Agency, of: (a) water sampling sites), b) national meteorological observation stations and items and other national environmental monitoring programs of national significance for fixed monitoring points and items;
4) State joint stock company "Latvian state roads" — on the public road;
5) rail infrastructure manager — on the railways;
6) electronic communications operators and private electronic communication network owners — for electronic communication networks and infrastructure construction;
7) licensed in the transmission and distribution network operators — for electrical networks, it equipment and structures;
8) field support service for: (a)) public and sharing drainage structures and devices, b) gauge items;
9) State joint stock company "Latvian air traffic", port authorities, State joint stock company "Latvian maritime administration", of the technical means of navigation;
10) joint stock company Latvian gas for gas pipelines, facilities and gāzapgād buildings, warehouses and storage of gas, others strip the statutory objects associated with gāzapgād;
11) protection of public property agency — for national defence objects, which in accordance with the regulations determined by the protection zone;
12) — for local cultural monuments;
13) owners or the object of the institution responsible for: (a)), district heating plants and structures, as well as surface siltumvad, b) distribution and sewerage networks, c) dam safety detection kontrolmērietais, d), (e)) animal cemetery cemetery, f) place of production of hydrocarbons, oil, petroleum products, chemicals and hazardous products pipelines, tanks, storage, processing and handling companies, g), (h)) and waste disposal landfills waste dumps , not intended for use in food animal by-products of high-capacity incineration plants or processing plants and waste water treatment installations, wind generators, i) j) municipal roads.
9. article. The duties of the information system and the right to
(1) the duties of the information system is to accept and incorporate information system data provider data that meet the requirements of this law.
(2) if the data provider's data does not meet the requirements of this law, information systems administrator may refuse to accept the data, stating the reason for the refusal.
10. article. The data provider's responsibilities and liability (1) the data provider is obliged to submit information systems administrator data provider data first-hand information for the completion of the system and data updates.
(2) if the data provider has received the information systems manager's refusal to this law, article 9, second paragraph in this case, that a refusal of the data specified in accordance with the requirements of the law and the month submit to the administrator the information system.
(3) data provider shall immediately submit to the administrator the information system data to update, if it is urgent or more accurate data are compared to the information system contains data, even when it has received information on the situation of non-compliance of the data area of this Act in the case referred to in article 11.
(4) if the provider finds that the data information system contains errors, the data provider requires information systems administrator that data right.
(5) the data provider is obliged to submit the data to inform the information system should, if the relevant data are limited by the availability of information, indicating the limited availability of data in the status determination is based and the date until which a restricted availability status.
(6) the data provider is responsible for the compliance of the data provided in this law and other legislative requirements, including the requirements that govern the discovery zone or display.
11. article. Information system user's responsibility and rights (1) If, during a topographic and cadastral land, determine the working investigator finds information system data do not conform to the situation in the region, work is the responsibility of the operator to notify data provider.
(2) If a person is not a data provider for the purposes of this Act or who is not a topographical and land cadastral work of the reviewer determine through the information system data, finds the situation of non-compliance of the data area, it is entitled to notify the data provider.
12. article. Finance information system (1) the information system development and maintenance, as well as the preparation and issuing of information in electronic form will direct the national administrations and local authorities to carry out their functions, as well as data providers will funded from the annual State budget for this purpose in the Act awarded grants from general revenue.
(2) the information system administrator is entitled to in the first subparagraph, these costs also be financed from the proceeds of the charge, as well as from foreign financial assistance.
(3) information systems data preparation and service is a paid service. Every person in charge of the information systems data preparation and issuance of certain legislation, except to the extent that this article is referred to in the fourth paragraph. The Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules that govern the procedures to be taken for information systems and data.
(4) information systems manager information prepared and issued in electronic form by direct State administration and local authorities to carry out their functions, as well as the data provider for free.
Transitional provisions 1. Cabinet of Ministers no later than the year 2010 December 31 issued this law article 3, and the fifth part of the third paragraph of article 12 provisions referred to.
2. the information systems manager in developing information system software not later than 31 December 2013.
3. This law, articles 7 and 8 of the data referred to in the data provider shall submit the first curator of the information system, starting with January 1, 2014. First data to be submitted no later than 31 December 2014.
4. The safety database included data is information system data, and they are current until information system first in the data provider of the data submitted.
5. Information systems administrator provides information system and existing data, starting with January 1, 2014.
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The Parliament adopted the law of 29 January 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 February 18, editorial comment: the law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia