Amendments To The System Of The Ministry Of The Interior Authorities And Prison Administration With A Special Service Officer Grade In The Course Of Service
Original Language Title: Grozījumi Iekšlietu ministrijas sistēmas iestāžu un Ieslodzījuma vietu pārvaldes amatpersonu ar speciālajām dienesta pakāpēm dienesta gaitas likumā
Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/190006
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the Ministry of the Interior system of authorities and prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the service, to do the Interior Ministry system and the institutions of the prison administration with a special service officer grade in the course of the Service Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2006, No 14; 2008, 12, no. 16; 2009, no. 2., 3.) the following amendments : 1. Supplement article 4 with 4.1 and 4.2 point as follows: "41) which has not been convicted for an intentional criminal offence, freeing from punishment;
42) which is called a criminally liable for intentional criminal offence, except when the officer is called to criminal liability, but the criminal proceedings against them terminated on a reabilitējoš basis; ".
2. Turn off the article 17, fourth and fifth.
3. Make 20 the fourth paragraph of article 4 as follows: "4) received this law, article 16, third paragraph 1 or paragraph 2;".
4. Article 29: turn off the second part of the first sentence;
to supplement the article with the third and fourth subparagraph by the following: "(3) the performance of the duties of the service over a specific service during the performance of the duties of the officer is compensated by granting rest periods, the duration of which corresponds to the duties of the service over certain duties in due time.
(4) in case of emergency service obligations over certain duties in the run-time officer can pay if it alone ruled the Cabinet. "
5. Turn off the third subparagraph of article 33.
6. transitional provisions: replace the words "in paragraph 10.1 pay, bonuses" with the words "service fees";
transitional provisions be supplemented by paragraph 13 and 14 by the following: ' 13. officials who, without interrupting service duties, fees for successfully enrolling in the State accredited higher education institution to get a service (post) the fulfilment of the necessary knowledge or education specified in the job description, and up to July 1, 2009. the compensation granted to covering half of the school year fees, continue to receive that refund until the completion of the training in this educational institution. The officer, who is retired from service (with the exception of this law, the first paragraph of article 47 of 3, 6, 9, 10, and the second subparagraph of paragraph 1 in the cases referred to in paragraph) after learning of charge compensation system of the Ministry of the Interior are least consecutive or in the prison administration for less than five years, the compensation referred to in the contract, the repayment of tuition reimbursement.
14. If retired officials from the military, which has used 40 calendar days of leave, which was defined in article 33 of this law, in the third paragraph of the amendment of the relevant, unused vacation days is calculated in proportion to the period laid down in the law for the duration of the leave. "
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The law adopted by the Parliament in the March 12, 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 April 1 editorial comment: the law shall enter into force on the 2 April 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia