Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/190511
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of the land to make land registry Act (Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1993, 14./15.nr.; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, no. 5; in 1998, no. 23; 1999, no. 23; 2003, no. 9; 2004, no. 10; 2006, nr. 6, 14.) the following amendments: 1. Replace the entire Act, with the exception of article 60 of the Act, the word "pagastties" (the fold) with the words "family courts" (fold).
2. in article 3: to replace the word "district" by the words "operating in the area";
to supplement the article with the second part as follows: "the land registry Department of the District of action correspond to the district (municipal) courts in the territory, except for the city of Riga District Land Registry Department activities, which correspond to the Riga City Kurzeme district, Riga City Vidzeme suburb Court, Riga City Northern District Court, Riga City Center district, Riga city Latgale suburb Court and Riga City Zemgale suburb Court area, but the Riga District Land Registry Department Operations Division meets the Riga District Court and the Court of Sigulda area."
3. Express article 10 by the following: "Land plant 10 separately for each section of the land operations in the administrative division of the territory, but, if the administrative territory of the municipality is a territorial districts, land equipment to each territorial unit of Division."
4. Article 30 of the following expression: ' 30. Real Estate located in several areas of the administrative territorial subdivision or district units, a record in its administrative territory or district territorial districts in the land in which the property pamatēk, but in other cases, its administrative territory or district territorial districts in the land, in which the greater part of the parcel, while noting that administrative area or district territorial districts within the limits of the property. "
5. Turn off the article 60, the word "(pagastties)".
6. To make the first paragraph of article 61, point 4 of the following: "4) evidence of fee payment;".
7. Replace the second part of article 72, the number "15" with the number "10".
8. Supplement article 77 paragraph 5 with the following: "(5)) or to the decision for the judgment of criminal proceedings have not been approved, a copy of the decision on seizure of property."
9. Express article 106 the following: "106. Land Registry cases for the land registry Department of the district court action you take office and State duties.
On property rights and the strengthening of national security in the land due to the amount of State fee and payment procedures, as well as exemption from payment of State fees shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
10. transitional provisions be supplemented with paragraph 9 and 10 by the following: "9. in this law article 3, second paragraph, and article 77, paragraph 5, and article 10 and 30 new wording that clarifies the terminology in the administrative area due to the administrative territorial reform, shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
10. Article 106 of this law To the provisions referred to in the second subparagraph, the entry into force of the, but not longer than until 1 December 2009. the applicable Cabinet of 23 January 2001, Regulation No 28 of the "regulations on the State fee for the notary and property law and the law of the land consolidation of securities", to the extent they do not conflict with this Act. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 26 March 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of the April 15, 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 29 April 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia