The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of international aid to make international assistance Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, no. 12) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 1 to 16, 17 and 18 the following: "16) foreign expert — who is not alien income tax payers in the Republic of Latvia but who implemented the project of development cooperation activities or receiving property or non-property benefits from the implementation of this project;
17) national expert — Latvian domestic tax payer (resident), who is the individual income tax payer in the Republic of Latvia and who implemented the project of development cooperation activities and receive property or non-property benefits from the implementation of this project;
18) development cooperation in the implementation of the project: the project involved administrative staff (Project Manager, project coordinator, accountant or other person involved in the administration of the project), the national experts or foreign experts. "
2. in article 8: Supplement to article 3.1 part as follows: "(31) pursuant to article 5 of this law, certain approval and development cooperation policy plan for the year objectives the Agency may use funds new approval or for the implementation of increased funding for existing approval if: 1) are left unused approval for implementation of financial resources;
2) is funding the remainder after international assistance for the implementation of the activity;
3) are available in the financial resources allocated to the Agency as donations or gifts. ";
to make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) an agency decision can be challenged in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the administrative procedure law. The decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs disputed the Agency's decision may be appealed to the administrative procedure law. The Agency's decision and the contested decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs shall not suspend appeals against this decision. "
3. Article 9: make a fifth by the following: "(5) the Grant may receive direct and direct the national regulatory authorities, derived public persons, other public authorities, as well as associations, foundations, businesses, trade unions, and other entities. Grant can't get the political parties and their associations. Grant project competition the recipient country can apply for and receive grants natural persons who are nationals of the beneficiary country concerned or which have a permanent residence permit in the recipient country. ";
to complement the seventh subparagraph after the word "procedures" with the words "prepare and".
4. To supplement the law with article 9.1 of the following: ' article 9.1. Grant access to information design competition (1) Grant project projects submitted in the contest submissions are limited availability information.
(2) information about people who valued the grant design competition project submitted submissions are limited to the availability of information.
(3) General information the following information: 1) grant recipient (name and forename of person or entity name and address);
2) project title;
3 the amount of the grant);
4) project location and time;
5) project activity to be a summary;
6) project summary of the results achieved.
(4) in the third subparagraph, information is available after the entry into force of the decision on the grant award.
(5) pending the entry into force of the decision on the grant award, information on the progress of the application of the project is entitled to receive only the project applicant.
(6) the applicant shall be entitled to inspect the project submission evaluation materials only after a decision has been taken on the gravel. "
5. Put the name of article 13 and the first paragraph by the following: ' article 13. Development cooperation in the implementation of the project involved the maximum remuneration, allowances and hotel (accommodation) the amount of expenditure and the civilian expert social guarantees (1) development cooperation in the implementation of the project involved the maximum remuneration, allowances and hotel (accommodation) the amount of costs and expenses shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
6. transitional provisions be supplemented by 3. and paragraph 4 by the following: "3. The Cabinet of Ministers until 2009 November issue of article 9 of this law the seventh part for these provisions, which provide for procedures, prepare and issue a grant project contests, contest management implemented, assess the project submissions and decide on the contest winners. Until the date of entry into force of the provisions, but not longer than until 1 December 2009. the applicable Cabinet 2008 august 12, Regulation No 659 "procedures for implementing the grant project competition" in so far as they do not conflict with this Act.
4. the Cabinet of Ministers until July 1, 2010, does article 13 of this law, the provisions referred to in the first subparagraph, which provides for development cooperation in the implementation of the project involved the maximum remuneration, allowances and hotel (accommodation) of the amount of costs and expenses. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 28 May 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 June 17 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.