Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193704
The Saeima has adopted and promulgated the following laws of Valstsprezident: amended the law to make veterinary veterinary law (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 11; 2002; 2003, nr. 2, 4, 6, 15; 2004, nr. 9, 18, 23; 2006, no. 9., 2009, no. 3.) the following amendments: 1. Express 4.1 article as follows: "article 4.1. The country's main food and health inspector authorizes the food and veterinary service state senior inspectors and State inspectors to carry out State supervision and control of this law, article 4 of the said areas. "
2. Replace article 8 and 9 in the introduction to the article 10, first paragraph, second paragraph, first sentence, and in the third paragraph, and article 13, the words "food and veterinary inspectors" (fold) with the words "national senior inspectors and State inspectors" (fold).
3. Replace the words "in article 24 the State senior veterinary officer" with the words "food and veterinary service of the relevant territorial unit".
4. the express 54. the first paragraph by the following: ' article 52. (1) the veterinary controls at national borders, free warehouses and customs warehouses carry out food and veterinary service. "
5. Replace article 56, paragraph 3, the words "the State Veterinary Officer parents" with the words "National Senior Inspector of the veterinary field".
6. Replace article 59 paragraph 11, introductory part, the words "food and veterinary inspector" with the word "officials".
7. Replace article 61, first paragraph, the words "national senior food Inspector, national senior veterinary inspectors, State food inspectors and state veterinary inspector" with the words "national senior inspectors and State inspectors in the field of veterinary and food".
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 26 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia