Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/193694
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendment of the Field support service in the field of law support Service Act (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2000, no. 11; 2001; 2003, 13 no, no. 9; 2004, nr. 10; 2005; 2006, 2 No No 22; 2008, 8. no) following amendment: article 4 be expressed by the following: "article 4. (1) the function of the service desk within their competence, shall perform the following functions: 1) administered by the State support and the support of the European Union, agriculture, field, forestry and fisheries [adopt and evaluate submissions (draft) aid shall take a decision on the financing of or refusal to grant it, decide on the payment of the aid or the refusal to pay and make accounting and the aid covering control];
2) required from natural and legal persons in the law and in accordance with the procedure prescribed for the maintenance of the necessary database information;
3) issued regulations in certain permissions, guarantees and special permission (license);
4) represents the unprocessed agricultural products producers ' interests in court;
5) submitted to the Court claims arising from natural and legal persons obligations with regard to state aid and the European Union support the use, if done without appropriate laws and regulations;
6) in the cases specified in the law of administrative offences of the appearance of things and impose administrative penalties;
7) implement intervention measures on the market of agricultural products;
8) legislation administered in accordance with the procedure laid down in agricultural and processed agricultural products in external trade arrangements;
9) legislation established penalties for administering the State allocated quotas for the production of milk;
10) Regulations administered within the crop quotas;
11) regulations established shall provide information to the European Commission.
(2) service is exempt from court costs in claims arising from natural and legal persons obligations with regard to state aid and the European Union support the use, if it is done not under the legislation. In these cases the drive is done for the good of the country. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 26 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia