Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194062
The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "on State social insurance" to make the law "on State social insurance" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1997, nr. 22; 1998, no. 15; 1999, no. 24; 2001, 15., 17. No, no; 2002; 2003; 2004, nr. 9, 5. No; 2005, 8, 24; 2006, nr. 14. No; 2007, 3, 12, 24 no; 2008 15. no; 2009, no. 3) the following amendments: 1. Add to article 1 paragraph 2 of the "c" at the bottom of the paragraph with the words "If the remuneration is in fact".
2. Replace article 3, first paragraph, the words "case of an occupational disease, as well as additional expenditure due to the child's care and" with the words "case of an occupational disease, maternity, as well as additional expenses in connection with".
3. in article 22: Supplement to the second part of the article as follows: "(2) If the planning of the annual State budget law, one of the special budget for revenue and balance in previous years will not be borne by the annual budgetary expenditure, but in another special budget balance, calculate each specific budget revenue, the budget shall include funding for the expenses. If the special budget planned revenue exceeds spending, developing the annual State budget law, special budget revenue share is included in the settlement between the special budget in the light of previous years, the share of revenues made the changes necessary for the provision of funding. ";
believe the current text of article about the first part.
4. Article 23: Add to the first paragraph, after the word "responsibilities" with the words "once a month";
replace the first paragraph, the words "of the workers ' labour income" by the words "from work of workers ' earnings in the reference month";
Add to article 1.1 part as follows: "(11) If the employer pursuant to the first paragraph of this article has not submitted a report on compulsory payment and mandatory contributions, following submission of the report applied this law, the provisions of article 20.1."
5. Article 27: put the name of the article as follows: "article 27. The Agency issued the contested administrative act and appeals, picking extension ";
to supplement the article with the third part as follows: "(3) the Director shall have the right, by a reasoned decision to extend the administrative act to issue three years from the date of receipt of the request of the person, if the social security services or State social benefits requires sustained the findings of fact in relation to the information received from competent foreign authorities. The Director of the Agency's decision on the extension may appeal to the Court. "
6. Replace article 28, the words "or debt recovery barred with the words" and the number "or collection of the 10-year limitation period".
7. To supplement the law with article 29 the following: ' article 29. Social services and social benefits of the country of residence if the person supplies the place of residence receives several social security services or State social benefits, of which in accordance with the laws and regulations on the allocation and payment of services is provided for shipping fee, this fee is charged to the Agency, about the same in terms of the most paid social security services or State social benefits. "
8. transitional provisions be supplemented with 46 and 47 points by the following: "46. amendments of this law article 3, first paragraph, the words" in respect of cases of occupational disease, as well as additional expenditure due to the child's care, and the substitution of the words "disease" of occupational disease, maternity, as well as additional expenses due to "enter into force on 3 May 2010.
47. During the period from July 1, 2009 to 2012 December 31 according to this law, the time limit within which the employer shall keep a record of each worker in the State revenue service employer's registration site shall be determined according to the law "on State pensions and State benefits from 2009 to 2012.
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 16 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia