Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194061
The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "on compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases" make law "on compulsory social insurance against accidents at work and occupational diseases" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, nr. 1; 1997, no. 3; 1998; 2000, no. 21, no. 2, no. 1; 2001; 2005, no 2, no 1, 2009) the following amendments : 1. Turn off the article 6.
2. in article 12: replace the first part of the word "six" with the number "12";
replace the fourth subparagraph, the word "six" with the number "12".
3. in article 13: make the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the remuneration for the loss of functional capacity and rewards for survivors about the report annually on October 1, taking into account the actual consumer price index. If the index is less than the number "1", the amount of remuneration does not review. Consideration of the review procedure established by the Cabinet of Ministers. "
to supplement the article with the sixth part as follows: "(6) work-special budget, but not more than 0.5% of the annual State budget act in the work accident in a special budget, the total size used to fund preventive measures according to the recommendations of the Ministry of welfare implements Riga stradiņš University agency" safety and environmental health Institute "."
4. in article 14: turn off the second part of paragraph 3;
to supplement the article with the seventh subparagraph by the following: "(7) remuneration for the loss of functional capacity and rewards for survivors costs stop when a beneficiary receives unemployment benefits. Remuneration for the loss of functional capacity and rewards for survivors in case of overpaying overpaid amount based on the State social insurance agency officials of the decision of the Department, monthly charge 10 percent of payments in the future. "
5. Put the second part of article 19, the following: "(2) the insured person sickness benefits are granted and paid for temporary incapacity for a period of not more than 26 calendar weeks of incapacity, if the first day of incapacity for work is continuous, or not more than 52 weeks of the three-year period if incapacity continues intermittently. If the capacity of the recovery period lasts more than 26 calendar weeks, based on the opinion of the VDEĀK, the cost of sickness benefit period may be extended, but not longer than 52 calendar weeks. "
6. Article 20: turn off paragraph 5 of part IV;
to make the ninth subparagraph by the following: "(9) a Person granted a retirement pension paid from State pension special budget, retirement, compensation for the loss of functional capacity shall be paid as follows: 1) if the amount of the pension is not granted rewards for reaching capacity, it is charged to the insured person, the difference between remuneration for capacity losses and retirement or old-age pension;
2) if granted a retirement or old-age pension is equal to the amount of compensation for the loss of functional capacity or exceeds the amount of compensation for loss of capacity, cost. "
7. To turn off the first part of article 21.
8. To supplement the law with article 21.1 as follows: "article 21.1. The payment of insurance claims, insurance claims, the State social insurance agency transferred to beneficiaries specified in the application of the Republic of Latvia a credit or mail payment systems (PNs) account. Compensation for the loss of functional capacity and compensation for survivors after the beneficiary's request, delivered to his residence for a fee, deducted from the remuneration they supply expenses according to the annual State budget of the statutory fees for pension, benefit or rewards. "
9. transitional provisions be supplemented with 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 points by the following: "9. The transitional provisions laid down in paragraph 4, the damages granted to persons specified uptime VDEĀK loss corresponds to article 20 of this law is the fourth part in the loss. If these persons granted unemployment benefit, compensation paid pursuant to this law, the seventh paragraph of article 14.
10. the consideration of capacity loss and compensation for survivors of the magnitude of the reporting year 2009.
11. The insured person with temporary disability occurred until 30 June 2009, and will continue after that date, the sickness benefit is paid for all the intermittent periods of incapacity for work, but not more than 52 calendar weeks of incapacity, if the first day of incapacity for work is continuous, or not more than 78 weeks of the three-year period if incapacity continues intermittently.
12. A Person is defined by the VDEĀK availability losses ranging from 10 to 24 percent by the end of 2009 31 December remuneration granted for loss of capacity or damages continue to pay in the service of the award, or conversion cost of the extension of the prescribed time.
13. the consideration of the capacity of the beneficiary to whom the loss up to 30 June 2009 has been granted a retirement pension or old-age pension, granted by that date the compensation for the loss of functional capacity shall continue to pay the services, translation, or the cost of the extension of the prescribed time.
14. Amendment of article 6 of this law, in paragraph 7, article 12, first and fourth subparagraph, article 13 of the sixth and seventh subparagraphs of article 14 shall enter into force on January 1, 2010.
15. Amendment of article 20 of this law in the fourth subparagraph, in respect of the exclusion of paragraph 5 shall enter into force on January 1, 2010. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 16 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia