Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194050
The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "on State and municipal property privatisation" of objects to make the law "on State and municipal property privatisation" of objects (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1994, nr. 6, 14; 1996; 1997, no. 23, no. 15; 1998, nr. 9; 1999, no 8, 24; 2002; 2003, no. 5, 2005, 23 no; no. 15) the following amendments 1. in article 3: make the eleventh subparagraph by the following: ' 11. If a decision is taken on the privatizējam State or municipal corporation in bankruptcy proceedings, the liquidation of the Corporation by selling real estate, minimum auction notification period is one month. ";
replace the twelfth paragraph, the words "in accordance with the law on the insolvency of undertakings and companies '" with the words "in accordance with the insolvency law".
2. in article 6: make the third paragraph as follows: "3. the income of the State property privatization in favour of objects of the State budget. Before the passing of the national budget of income of those in the report of the Cabinet of Ministers defined the privatisation expenses, as well as offset a 10 percent reserve fund. Revenue accruing from the capitalisation of the State budget, the principal sum of duties charged on the budget law "About taxes and fees". ";
Add to article 3.1, 3.2, 3.3 and the 3.4 part as follows: "3.1 revenues accruing from the capitalisation of the State budget, in favour of the principal sum in the budget law" About taxes and duties ".
3.2 income from municipal property privatisation in favour of objects in the municipal budget.
3.3 local government funds in the budget of the municipal property object as a result of privatisation revenue obtained may be used: 1) business support;
2) business service infrastructure, operation and development;
3) municipal property privatisation process of organisational and legal security;
4) uptown to finance the privatisation process.
3.4 Municipal Council determines the level of resources, as well as the order in which this article is funded in part 3.3 measures. "
3. in article 8: replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 12, the words "and municipal property privatisation funds" with the word "budget";
turn off the second part of paragraph 4;
express the sixth paragraph 3 by the following: ' 3) in the light of the provisions of this law, in time off the existing privatization funds obtained as a result of State budget; ".
4. Express article 11 the third paragraph as follows: "3. this Act the privatisation Agency is the third paragraph of article 6 in the Reserve Fund specified in the holder. Reserve Fund for State property privatisation process (the abolition of the contract of sale, reverse repurchase, tax debt capitalization, denacionalizācij and other expenses), privatization certificates, delete and circulation and public participation in the process of disposal of the organisation of security in accordance with the provisions of the Cabinet. "
5. Turn off the second part of article 30 in the second sentence.
6. Article 63: make the third paragraph as follows: "3. the charges for privatised land, in article 6 of this law in the third, 3.1 and 3.2 of the procedures laid down in part charged to the State budget or the municipal budget.";
turn off the fourth and fifth.
7. Turn off 81. the second part of the third and fourth sentences.
8. Turn off the article 86 of the second paragraph of the third and fourth sentences.
9. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 12: ' 12. If the State of the insolvency proceedings, the Corporation launched before 1 January 2003, the State privatisation Agency to carry out the duties of the administrator of the Corporation law "on insolvency of undertakings and companies '."
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia