Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/194052
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: The law "on State and municipal property privatisation funds" for recognition unenforceable be declared unenforceable law "on State and municipal property privatisation funds" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1993, no 1; 1994, 6. no; 1996; 1997, no. 3, 21; 1999, no. 5, 24 no; 2003; 2005, No 23. 24. no; 2008, no 1).
Express transitional provisions the following transitional provisions: 1. the Cabinet of Ministers until 2009. September 1, switch the State property privatization Fund and privatisation Fund existing funds including the State budget.
2. the municipality by 2009 September 1, local switch property privatisation Fund and privatisation Fund existing funds including municipal budget.
3. From the State and municipal property privatisation funds provide financial support (resources allocated in support of business and merchant insolvency process, as well as loans provided) administered by the appropriate cabinet or local specific institution. Administration the resulting funds are credited to the State or the municipal budget.
4. on the basis of Cabinet decisions taken up to 30 June 2009, certain payments from the State property privatization proceeds are spent according to these Cabinet decisions to the objectives set. Relevant objectives set out in the decisions of the unused funds are credited to the State budget.
5. Income from the privatization of State property are credited to the State budget law "on State and municipal property privatisation of objects".
6. Income from the privatisation of municipal property are credited to the municipal budget. Income obtained and used, includes the law "on State and municipal property privatization" objects. "
The law shall enter into force on July 1, 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law of 12 June 2009.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V. 30 June 2009 Editorial Note: the law shall enter into force by 1 July 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia