Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/197869
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: amended the Census Act to make the Census Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2000, nr. 2), the amendments are as follows: 1. Turn off the article 1 the word "him".
2. in article 7: replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 1, the word "diet" with the words "incoming and outgoing and made staying or to stay";
replace the first subparagraph of paragraph 2, the word "diet" with the words "stay down";
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) in collecting census and housing to be information about the truck."
3. Make the second paragraph of article 8 of the second sentence as follows: "If the information is inaccurate, incomplete or no data are checked and, if necessary, supplemented or corrected."
4. Replace article 12, introductory part, the words ' local statistical departments "with the word" management ".
5. in article 13: (1) be expressed as follows: "1) confirms the results of the Census summary statistical table Kit;"
to make 8 the first sentence of the paragraph by the following: "the published census data summary statistical data inventory, place the Census summary database administration homepage and disseminate those data with other information.";
9. turn off the point.
6. Express article 15, first subparagraph as follows: "(1) census of population for the individual information is confidential under the State Statistics Act."
The Parliament adopted the law of September 3.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 September 18, editorial comment: the law shall enter into force on 2 October 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia