Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/198590
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on State and local financial resources and prevention of wasting" make law "on State and local financial resources and to the prevention of waste" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, no. 17; 1997, no. 5; 2001, 24 No; 2002, nr. 14; 2008, 8, no 24), the amendments are as follows: 1. To supplement the law with the following wording for article 1.1 : "1.1 article. The application of the law on child public persons (1) this law, the rules governing the treatment of municipal finance and property also applies to other derived public persons.
(2) the provisions of this law relating to Municipal Council, apply equally to public persons derived collegiate institutions according to the decision makers-it legislation specific competence.
(3) the provisions of this law relating to municipal authority, apply equally to persons of public authority derived. "
2. To supplement the law with article 6.1 as follows: "article 6.1. State and local government hiring rules of property (1) where the law or the Cabinet of Ministers rules provide otherwise, movable property lease agreement concluded for a period of not more than five years, and a real estate lease, for a period not exceeding 12 years.
(2) the State and local governments make the lessor of property leasing and leased for object tracking, and ensure that information on them is available to the public, subject to the regulations laid down by the limits of availability.
(3) State and local government property lettings, rent-setting methodology and exceptions, as well as the individual lease agreements required in standard conditions "Cabinet."
3. Supplement article 9 with 3.1 part as follows: "(31) if the State Government property without compensation, as regards the conditions of the action with this property, it allowed to pledge only with the consent of the Cabinet. If the municipality passed a State or municipality to another property without compensation, and setting the conditions for the treatment of this property, it allowed to pledge only with the consent of the local Government Council, which raised the condition. "
4. To supplement the law with article 9.1 of the following: ' article 9.1. Restrictions on contracting matters, which includes the officers or employees of the authority responsible (1) municipalities, State and local authorities prohibited to enter into contracts for the services of matters which includes officials of the relevant authority or the employee's duties.
(2) the first paragraph of this article, the rules may not be applied where: 1) authority to perform the tasks you need to perform more in-depth expertise in the industries (development planning, construction, information technology, medical URu.tml.) because the expertise is not enforceable by the authority or competence of staff, and the service provider, taking account of their experience, reputation, qualifications and other reasonable criteria, it can be carried out more effectively;
2) a scientific authority of the scientific activities of the contract;
3) it provided for by law, the Cabinet of Ministers regulations or determined by a separate cabinet decision.
(3) local government, State and local authorities within five working days of this article referred to in the second paragraph of the conclusion of the contract on its homepage on the internet at the relevant statement (the parties, the subject of the contract, price, due date), unless notice be published in another law or Cabinet regulations. "
5. the transitional provisions be supplemented with 4, 5 and 6 of paragraph by the following: "4. Article 6.1 of this law shall enter into force on 1 May 2010. The Cabinet of Ministers to the 2010 30 April issue 6.1 of the Act referred to in the third subparagraph of article.
5. Rental contracts concluded before this law 6.1 the date of entry into force of article and does not meet the first part of that article, the applicable requirements of the provisions of the law that was in force when closing the lease. The lessor shall consider to terminate the contract that does not comply with this law, the first paragraph of article 6.1 requirements and its usefulness.
6. Contracts concluded before this law, article 9.1 of the entry into force of the said article and does not meet the first and second part, the applicable provisions of the law that was in force when closing the contract in question. Local government, State and local authorities to evaluate the opportunity to terminate the contract that does not comply with this law, the first paragraph of article 9.1, and the utility. "
The law shall enter into force on 1 December 2009.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2009 on September 17.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2009 2 October editorial comment: the law shall enter into force by December 1, 2009.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia