Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/201976
The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "on State monitoring of the process" done to the law "on State monitoring of the process" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, no. 5; 1998, nr. 9; 2002, nr. 10; 2004, nr. 9; 2006, 4 No, No 14; 2008) follows: 1. Turn off the article 1, paragraph 5, the words "the subject of pledge acceptance and storage".
2. Express article 2, fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) persons who carry out business operations with precious metals, precious stones and articles, it is the duty of the following economic activities taking place in the process of registration of Latvian authorities. The Latvian authorities are in the process of State limited liability company "Latvian prov's Office" (hereinafter referred to as the process of Latvia's Office). There is no charge for registration. "
3. Put article 5 point 2 as follows: "2) sealing with Latvian authorities stamp and prov prov's stamp, prov prov of stamp and stamp inspection;".
4. Express article 8 by the following: ' article 8. Latvian authorities stamp and prov prov's seal is in the process of monitoring of the Republic of Latvia. The right stamp with them is just prov of Latvia's Office. "
5. Replace the third paragraph of article 10.1, 12 in the third paragraph of article 23 and article 24, of the word "inspection" (fold) with the words "the Office" in the process (the fold).
6. Make the second sentence of article 14, the following wording: "the distinguishing signs and personal stamp is not required."
7. To make the title of chapter III, the following: "chapter III national monitoring process".
8. Express article 15 the following: ' article 15. (1) the State revenue service and the Latvian Office of the prov this law and other relevant laws implemented by the specific competence of the precious metals, jewels and fur products labelling and mandatory monitoring of compliance with the requirements of provēšan.
(2) the Office shall conduct the process of Latvia precious, precious and labelling of products, minimum provēšan, storage and verification of product safety in places where economic activity takes place with precious metals, precious stones and articles and on detected violations of the laws and draw up a Protocol on administrative violation.
(3) If the process of Latvia's Office finds violations of law, that the materials on the checks and administrative violations of the Protocol to send national revenue administrative act was issued.
(4) the Ministry of Finance shall organise and coordinate national policies with regard to the protection of consumers ' interests, precious and precious metal products in the field of use. "
9. To supplement the law with article 9.4 as follows: "article 15.1. (1) the process of Latvia Office performs the following tasks: Administration 1) precious metal, precious and the determination of the fineness of products, stamping, composition, analysis, inspection, control, evaluation and quality of the issuing of certificates;
2) sealing with Latvian authorities stamp and prov prov's stamp, prov prov of stamp and the stamp of the inspection;
3) gems and other precious stones who used in inspection and evaluation of quality of service of the certificate;
4) the place where the registration is performed economic activity with precious metals, precious stones and articles, and personal seal registration;
5) checks in places where the economic activity is carried out with precious metals, precious stones and articles thereof, and composition of administrative offences on detected violations of the laws;
6) precious metals and precious product of the melt assessment regarding compliance with the requirements of product safety.
(2) in the case referred to in the first paragraph of the tasks of the Office is in the process of Latvia Ministry of finance departments. Subordinated to the Ministry of Finance shall exercise monitoring form. "
10. Make 20 article introductory paragraph as follows: "article 20. Through the process of supervision, the State revenue service officials and the Latvian Office of the prov employees according to their competency is entitled: ".
11. off 21.
12. Express article 27 paragraph 4 by the following: "4) determines the charges for optional provējam precious provēšan and sealing products, provējam products provēšan of precious stones and issuing certificates of quality, as well as for personal seal registration."
13. transitional provisions be supplemented with (4) and (5) the following: "4. Cabinet of Ministers until 2009 December 30 issued a new law on article 27, paragraph 4 of the terms.
5. the process of monitoring the State Inspectorate shall perform the statutory functions and by its Ministry of finance and national revenue to 2010 January 1. "
The law adopted by the Parliament in 2009 on 1 December.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 15 December
Search Translated Laws of Latvia