Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/201968
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on housing assistance issues" make law "about helping apartment issues" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, 2. No; 2003; 2005, 20 no, no. 9; 2007, 12, no. 24; 2009, 12. no) the following amendments: 1. Make article 13 by the following: ' article 13. Persons who are to be given urgent help (1) a Municipal Council, or its delegated authority provided in the fourth paragraph of this article, the specific assistance to a person who owned or rented residential premises or residential house has suffered natural disasters or accidents, if the person in the living room or the living House has declared his place of residence and if the municipal administrative territory does not belong to another valid for living living room or House.
(2) the application of the fourth paragraph of this article for assistance in person makes the municipality not later than one month after the disaster or emergency. Providing assistance, is not suited to this law, the provisions of article 7.
(3) upon application of the person receiving the Municipal Council or its delegated authority within a reasonable time, but not more than five working days, shall take a decision on the person with temporary living space in article 23 of this law.
(4) the local Government Council or its delegated institution of administrative proceedings within the time limit set by law consider whether residential or residential home can be restored, and takes one of the following decisions: 1) decision on the municipality-owned or leased accommodation for them letting (article 3, paragraph 1), if the living room or House is completely or partially lost and is not renewable;
2) decision on granting a one-time allowance living space or residential home repair (article 3, paragraph 6), if the living room or House is partially sagruvus, but are renewable. "
2. Express article 23, first subparagraph as follows: "(1) a Person with a temporary living space: 1) this law, article 13, paragraph 1 of the fourth part of the case provided to the Municipal Council or its delegated authority shall take a decision on the Government-owned or leased residential premises;
2. Article 13 of the law) the fourth part 2 in the case provided for in paragraph — to living space or residential home renovations, but not longer than a year. "
3. Replace article 26, first and second paragraph, the words "in the second paragraph" with the words "fourth part" in paragraph 2.
The Parliament adopted Act of 2009 on December 3.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2009 g. on 15 December
Search Translated Laws of Latvia