Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/203997
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: State and local officials and employees of the institutions of the law of compensation to make State and local officials and employees of the institutions the remuneration Act (Latvian journal, 2009, 199.200. no) the following amendments: 1. Replace article 2, third paragraph, the words "the educators" with the words "educators, according to the list of posts for teachers".
2. in article 3: make the third paragraph as follows: "(3) a State or local government institution does not cost and internal regulations, municipal binding rules, labour collective agreements and employment contracts in the official (employee) does not provide any other remuneration as set out in this Act, other than the fourth and fifth parts as provided in.";
Supplement fifth with paragraph 5 by the following: ' 5) in the light of the limits laid down in this Act: (a) in the cases specified by law) the cost disease, b) in the cases specified by law are paid remuneration for the time when the employee does not or did not comply with post (services), for any valid reason, c) to pay the expenses needed for the job (service), d) in the cases specified in the Act shall bear the costs of officials (employees) of dispatch to take the health test , e) of the Act or Cabinet in the cases provided for in the cost consideration, to be able to comply with labour protection requirements or perform the work protection measures. "
3. To make article 9 the fifth subparagraph by the following: "(5) prohibited soldiers from the post receives a monthly salary, and the soldier or the intake compensation. About the time the soldier without valid reason, left the national armed forces unit or place of employment or without justification does not appear within the set time, place of employment, as well as the arbitrary time spent away does not receive wages of soldiers, supplements, intake or its soldiers, compensation and compensation for living space rent and utility payments, and this time his retirement not seniority. When a soldier is arrested, they provide the intake, but the monthly salary, allowances and compensation for living space rent and utility payments to cover his expenses. "
4. in article 14: to supplement the first part with a new fourth sentence as follows: "a soldier receives a premium for pedagogical work in the military educational institution, if his role does not include pedagogical work, and this bonus can not exceed 30 percent of the soldiers in certain salary.";
consider the fourth sentence of the fifth sentence;
Add to the second part of the sentence the following wording: "soldier, who under the first paragraph of this article shall receive a premium of pedagogical work in military education and yet another referred to in the first subparagraph, the total premium of the premium may not exceed 30 percent of the soldiers in certain salary."
5. Supplement article 24, first paragraph, after the words "with a transfer of residence" by the words "towards another administrative area".
6. Supplement article 28, second subparagraph, before the words "officials" with the words "as well as".
7. Supplement article 30, second subparagraph, after the words "changing lives" with the words "to another administrative area".
8. transitional provisions: to express the point 8 point 5 of section "a" the following: "(a)) 95 percent of the monthly average earnings if the official (employee) to the employers concerned had been employed less than five years,";
Add to transitional provisions 8.1 the point as follows: "3. This Act article 8.1 of the fifth subparagraph of paragraph 5, as well as the transitional provisions of paragraph 8 of section 5" a ") (the new version of the monthly average earnings of 95 percent of the costs applicable from 1 January 2010."
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2010 on January 14.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 January 22.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia