Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/204911
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of credit institutions to make the law of credit institutions (the Parliament of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 23; 1996, 9, 14, 23 no; 1997, no. 23; 1998; 2000, no. 13, no. 13; 2002, 10, 23; 2003, nr. 14. No; 2004, 2, 12, No 23; 2005, 13, 14, 15 no; 2006; 2007, nr. 7, 12 no; 2008 , 14, no. 23; 2009, 6., 7., 17, no. 22) the following amendments: 1. Replace the words "the whole law the law on laundering" (fold) with the words "Crime of money laundering and terrorist financing Prevention Act" (the fold).
2. Article 63: Add to the introductory part of the first paragraph, the words "and the amount";
make the first part of paragraph 4 and 5 by the following: "4) pre-trial investigation authorities, the criminal investigation of the judge's decision is based;
5) Prosecutor's Office, the criminal investigation of the pre-trial judge's decision on the basis; ";
replace the first paragraph of the introductory part of paragraph 11, the words "or territorial authorities" with the words "the Director or head of the Department of tax administration or his Deputy" and the words "for taxpayers" — with the words "the necessary information about the taxpayer's account and account transactions";
replace the first paragraph of point 11 "a", "b" and "c" section, the words "tax payer" (fold) with the words "the taxpayer" (fold);
adding to the third paragraph with the sentence the following wording: "the first part of this article 11 in the case referred to in paragraph messages are requested, if the State revenue service it is impossible to obtain from the taxpayer or the taxpayer's post are false. ';
Add to article 3.1 part as follows: "(31) a credit institution on the basis of the first paragraph of article 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of the institutions referred to in paragraph request, provide them with the monitoring of the transaction to the customer's account with the aim to prevent, stop or disclose an offence. With transaction monitoring for customer's account in the process understands the statutory period of time carried out by a credit institution to identify and provide information (information) for a given period of time apply for or perform the transaction and the parties involved in this transaction. In the case of monitoring transaction reporting procedures and deadlines determined by the Cabinet of Ministers. ";
to supplement the article with the seventh and eighth by the following: "(7) the State revenue service message request, the credit institution is entitled to appeal to the administrative court within seven days of receipt of the request. The court case as a Court of first instance within three judges no later than 20 days after receipt of the application. Administrative District Court judgment is not appealable.
(8) If a credit institution law delegated to the outsourcing provider in any of its obligations or financial services (its important parts), referred to in this article shall be submitted to the same request message to the credit institution, which provides confidential information in accordance with the procedure laid down in the law. The outsourcing provider is not entitled to divulge confidential information. "
3. Express 39.2 the second subparagraph as follows: "(2) if the law or international treaty ban to inform the customer and third parties on message receiving the request, the Court, the public prosecutor, the investigating authority or operational entity requesting news on natural and legal persons accounts and transactions, in addition to this law, article 63 of the information referred to in the second subparagraph of point to this prohibition, as well as their the law of the international contract and such prohibition set in. "
4. Replace 89.1 in the first paragraph, the words "the State revenue service territorial authority at the place of establishment of the credit institution" with the words "State revenue".
5. the transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 37: "37 Cabinet until 1 July 2010 does this law, article 63 of the rules laid down in part 3.1."
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 28 January 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 February 10
Search Translated Laws of Latvia