Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/206369
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: law on spatial planning in spatial planning Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2002, nr. 13; 2003; 2005, nr. 10, 5. No; 2007, 10, 24 no; 2008, no. 24) the following amendments: 1. Replace the entire law, except for the transitional provisions, the words "national planning" (fold) with the words "sustainable development strategy" (fold).
2. Put article 5 (1) of the following: 1 ") at the national level, Latvia's sustainable development strategy, which includes spatial development perspective."
3. To make article 6, first and second subparagraph by the following: "(1) Latvia's sustainable development strategy covering the whole national territory. It develops under the development planning Act, the system of laws and regulations.
(2) planning the region's planning covers the entire territory of the planning region. It develops in accordance with the sustainable development strategy, as well as assessing the planning regions neighbouring planning and programming in the regions local government planning. "
4. Turn off the article 7, first paragraph, point 1.
5. Express article 8 the first paragraph by the following: "(1) the responsible Ministry legislation duly organized public participation in national land planning process."
6. Turn off the article 10.
7. transitional provisions: turn in paragraph 3, the word "first";
turn off paragraph 12, the words "national programming and".
The law shall enter into force on 1 April 2010.
The Parliament adopted the law of 25 February 2010.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 March 11
Search Translated Laws of Latvia