Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212197
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on sworn auditors" make law "on sworn auditors" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2001, no. 12; 2004, nr. 4; 2007; 2008, 10 No No 14; 2009, no. 6; Latvian journal 2010, nr. 32) the following amendments: 1. in article 13, paragraph 3: turn off;
to supplement the article with a paragraph 4 as follows: "4) is recorded in the relevant foreign country (Member State of the European Union, European economic area countries or third country) in the register of Auditors."
2. Article 19: to supplement the first subparagraph following the words "that sort" with the words "and" regularly;
to make the second part of paragraph 1 by the following: "1) name;";
turn off the fifth and sixth.
3. Article 24: Add to the first paragraph after the words "that sort" with the words "and" regularly;
turn off the second part of paragraph 5, the words "the address of residence, ID number";
turn off the second part of paragraph 6, the words "personal code";
turn off the second part of paragraph 7, the words "the address of residence, ID number";
turn off the fifth.
4. Supplement article 24.2 of the fourth subparagraph by the following: "(4) the Ministry of finance if it is necessary to obtain additional information on third country auditors audit services provided by the quality control results is entitled to contract agreement with the United States, the United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Chile, South Africa, South Korea, Jersey, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Croatia, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, Cayman Islands , Canada, Kazakhstan, Russia, China, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, the Isle of man, Pakistan, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and Ukraine to the competent authorities in the field of audit. On the conclusion of the agreement between the Ministry of Finance shall immediately inform the European Commission. "
5. Replace the second paragraph of article 36.1 of the word "State" with the word "national".
6. Supplement article 37 second paragraph, first sentence, after the words "the Latvian Council of sworn auditors Association" with the words "Board".
7. in article 37.2: turn off the second sentence of the first subparagraph;
Add to the second sentence of the third paragraph after the words "the Council" with the words ' technical '.
The Parliament adopted the law of 3 June 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2010 June 22.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia