Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/212501
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on electronic communications make electronic communications Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2004, nr. 23; 2005; 2006, nr. 12, no 24; 2007, 12 no, no. 15; 2008; 2009, no. 14) the following amendments: 1. Put 1 point 8 of article as follows: "8) electronic communications merchant-trader or foreign merchant affiliate who has the right to do business, to provide public electronic communications network or to provide electronic communications services in the manner set out in this law; ".
2. To make article 6, first paragraph, paragraph 10 by the following: ' 10) oversees a public electronic communications network and the national private electronic communications network, installation and construction, in accordance with article 16 of this law of the procedures laid down in the first subparagraph: (a)) public electronic communications networks and public private electronic communications network installing applications, b) accepts or rejects a public electronic communications network and the national private electronic communications network installing technical projects and public electronic communications networks and public private electronic communication network construction in , c) monitor and verify the public electronic communications network and the national private electronic communications network, installation and construction of regulatory compliance laws and prevention of abuse carried out necessary actions. "
3. Add to article 8, the first paragraph with the following paragraph 14: "14) monitored compliance with laws concerning roaming on public mobile communications networks."
4. Express article 19, first paragraph, point 3 as follows: "3) to enter into the electronic communications service contract with each Subscriber;".
5. Express article 22, second paragraph as follows: "(2) electronic communications service contracts shall be concluded in writing or by electronic means of communication."
6. Article 33: make the second sentence of the third paragraph the following wording: "the Governor of the electronic communications operator list off their electronic communications operator that has taken the right to provide electronic communications services and electronic communications network.";
to supplement the article with the fourth paragraph as follows: "(4) After the end of the deadline set by Regulators, to which the electronic communications operator is deprived of the right to provide electronic communications services and electronic communication networks, the operator in question has the right to resume the provision of electronic communications services and the provision of electronic communications networks, where it sent the Governor a new registration statement legislation."
7. Turn off the ninth part of article 47.
8. Article 70: replace the seventh paragraph, the words "information about loading data" with the words "load data";
Supplement to the eighth article as follows: "(8) in order to carry out the statutory supervision of electronic communications, personal data protection and information society services in the field of data State Inspectorate has the right to request and electronic communications operators are obliged to provide 15 days of load data."
9. transitional provisions: a 2.2 point number in turn, and the words "article 47 in the ninth subparagraph";
turn off 2.7 points;
Add to transitional provisions with paragraph 15 as follows: "Cabinet of Ministers to 15, 2010 December 31 issued this law, article 16 provided for in the first subparagraph. To the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations entry into force is applied to the Cabinet of Ministers of 4 April 2006, the terms no 256 "electronic communications network installing and building agenda", to the extent they do not conflict with this Act. "
The Parliament adopted the law of 10 June 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga 2010 g. at 30 June
Search Translated Laws of Latvia