Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/218075
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: For Rojas district division and the newly created County activities article 1. This law determines the procedures and organize elections put Rojas into administrative area boundary as a result of this amendment in the newly created counties — Rojas municipality and the municipality of Mērsrags procedures be distributed to government institutions Rojas, property, financial resources, rights and obligations, as well as the order in which the newly created counties launched its operations.
2. article. Roja-mērsrags District Council and District Council elections are held in 2010 on December 18. The Central Election Commission announces the election of Rojas into geographical units-Rojas parish and the parish of Mērsrags not later than the fifth day after the date of entry into force of this law.
3. article. (1) the Rojas mērsrags District Council and District Council elections recommended ensure Rojas District Electoral Commission.
(2) in order to ensure the election of Rojas municipality and the municipality of mērsrags this law, within the time limits laid down in article 2, the voter registry law includes time limits defined as follows: 1) in article 7 and article 8 of the activities referred to in the first subparagraph shall be carried out in 75 days before the election;
2) the first subparagraph of article 9 of the activity referred to in the 45 days before the election;
3) article 12 of the action referred to in the first subparagraph shall be carried out not later than 35 days before the election;
4) article 13 referred to in the first subparagraph, operations carried out not later than 30 days before the election;
14. Article 5) in the fourth paragraph, the said right shall be implemented no later than 20 days before the election, going to the Government or That its Declaration.
(3) the Rojas mērsrags District Council and District Council elections expenses (including the election envelope production and voter registry expenditure associated with the preparation of the list of electors and the voter information) covers the 2009 municipal councils elected in District Council Rojas.
4. article. (1) the newly elected Rojas municipality of mērsrags and thought the newly elected District Council to convene the first meeting of the statutory procedure and within the time limit, but not before 3 January 2011. Both the newly elected City Council to sasaucam the first meeting and meet in one day.
(2) until the hearing meet each newly elected Council, Rojas municipality administrative territory and mērsrags district administrative territory continues to run in the 2009 municipal councils elected in District Council and Rojas both administrative areas are also in force in its own legislation.
5. article. (1) the County Council until Rojas 2010 November 1, accepting Rojas government reorganisation plan under the regional development and local government ministries develop recommendations made for all the institutions, property, financial resources, the distribution of rights and obligations. Developing and adopting Rojas of government reorganization plan, institutions, property, financial assets, rights and obligations of the distribution, taking into account the principle of territoriality.
(2) the newly created Government of Rojas and the newly formed municipality of mērsrags Rojas municipality is the institution of Government property, financial resources, successor rights and obligations in accordance with the Government of Rojas reorganisation plan adopted pursuant to the first paragraph of this article or this law, article 6, first paragraph.
6. article. (1) If a municipality Council Rojas does not accept the Rojas municipality municipal reorganization plan in full or any part thereof or has not provided all the Government bodies That, property, financial resources, the distribution of rights and obligations, the Cabinet of Ministers issued the rules on government reorganization of Rojas.
(2) the Cabinet of Ministers by 2010 November 1, determine the Rojas municipality municipal reorganisation plan deadlines and procedures, performance monitoring and reporting procedures, as well as the specific order in which to apply the law on municipal budgets ", entering the Government and Rojas mērsrags Government work and the development of the municipal budget.
7. article. (1) the newly created Government of Rojas in mērsrags and Government work in administrative areas, in which Roja former counties forming the parish authorities acted to Rojas Government start-up of 14 July 2008.
(2) the newly elected Rojas District Council and newly elected District Council of mērsrags powers shall cease at the moment when the first meeting to meet 2013 municipal councils elected in the District Council. In the cases specified in the law of mandate can be terminated before that date.
8. article. (1) newly elected Rojas District Council and the newly elected municipality of mērsrags Council within three months from the first meeting to assess their start-up Rojas District Council adopted binding rules.
(2) to the newly elected Rojas District Council adopted start-up Rojas District Council regulations, except provisions binding spatial planning matters, the newly formed municipality of Rojas Municipal administrative territory is in force, unless the newly elected Rojas District Council decides otherwise.
(3) the newly elected District Council mērsrags start-up Rojas adopted District Council regulations, except provisions binding spatial planning issues, mērsrags district administrative territory of the municipality is in force until 1 April 2011, when the municipality of mērsrags Council this binding rules on its territory have not ceased in the past.
(4) within three months after the newly elected Rojas District Council and the first sitting of the newly elected mērsrags District Council's first sitting of both the County Council with binding rules approved Rojas Government comprising the former municipalities of the County of planning and detailed, as well as to the newly elected Rojas District Council and newly elected District Council of mērsrags start-up Rojas District Council approved a detailed plan according to a detailed plan of the location of the territory.
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law in 2010 on September 16.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Much 2010 in Riga on September 21.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia