Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/219768
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law on annual reports to make annual reports Act (Republic of Latvia Supreme Council and Government Informant, 1992, 44/45.nr.; The Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, no. 8; in 1996, no 24; in 1998, nr. 6, 21; 2000, no. 2; 2001, no. 9; 2004, no. 2; 2005, no. 13; 2006, nr. 24; 2008, no. 13; 2009, no. 9; Latvian journal, 2009, no. 199; 2010, 40, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. Supplement article 4 with 2.1 part as follows: "(21), the Cabinet of Ministers for the application of this law determines: 1) in the order in which the financial statements reflect the events after the balance sheet date, the accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and corrections of errors;
2) order in which lists and evaluates the revenue from the sale of goods and supply of services, the transfer of public assets in the use of other people, gaining interest, royalties and dividend revenues;
3) fixed assets and investment property accounting and valuation methods and related cost indications;
4) savings, accrued revenue, accrued liabilities, contingent liabilities and contingent assets evaluation criteria and methods;
5) order in which the company is a construction contract in which the contractor or another long-term contract work performer, record and evaluate to a construction contract or other long-term contract revenue and related expenses. "
2. Put article 5, sixth subparagraph by the following: "(6) the cash flow statement and statement of changes in equity and the preparation of the contents of the order shall be determined by the Cabinet of Ministers."
3. transitional provisions be supplemented by the following paragraph 14: "14. Article 4 of this law 2.1 share and amendment of article 5 of this law, the sixth subparagraph shall enter into force on July 1, 2011 and apply to annual reports, starting with the 2011 financial year."
The Parliament adopted Act 2010 on September 30.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President g. Many Riga 2010 October 20
Search Translated Laws of Latvia