Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/223032
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the law "on maternity and sickness insurance" to make the law "on maternity and sickness insurance" (Latvian Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1996, 1., no. 4; 1998, no. 15, no. 1; 2001; 2002; 2003, 22 no, no 2, 2004, 23; 5. No; 2005, 2. No; 2007, 24 no; 2009, 2., no. 15; Latvian journal, 2009, 200. No.) the following amendments: 1. Add to article 6, the first subparagraph of paragraph 3 with the following: "the child is a foundling) 3."
2. To replace the words "in article 10.2, the child's birth certificate with the entry of the child's father" with the words "information about the child's father and the child's family, the fact of registration."
3. To make the first paragraph of article 10.4 as follows: "(1) parental benefit is granted and paid social insurance the person who looked after the children of the same birth born children under one year (one of the child's parents, one of the adoptive parents who care and supervision before the adoption of the approval decision by the family courts the Court passed the child being adopted, Member of audžuģimen, who has entered into an agreement with the local government, the guardian or other person family courts, in accordance with the decision of the children actually nurtured and brought up) if that person is employed at the date of the award of benefits (are considered as self-employed workers under the law "on State social insurance") and: 1) as one of the child's parents, who requested a parental allowance of maternity leave;
2) as one of the adoptive parents who care and supervision before the adoption of the approval decision by the family courts the Court passed the child being adopted, as a member of the audžuģimen, who entered into a contract with the municipality, as the guardian or other person who, in accordance with the decision of the family courts children actually nurtured and brought up, on leave of absence without pay granted for conservation, the need to maintain the child;
3) as self-employed parental do not generate income. "
4. Replace the words "in article 10 the child's birth certificate" with the words "information about birth registration" facts.
5. Replace article 22, the words "the vital statistics office issued a specific pattern cognition of" with the words "information on the insured person or the insured person's dependants have been members of the family".
6. Express article 23 the third part as follows: "(3) if the insured person dies is entitled to a death benefit in accordance with this law and other laws which determine the death benefit cost of old-age pensions, invalidity pensions, survivor's pensions or retirement pension in case of death of the beneficiary, be granted and paid in the most benefit."
7. Supplement article 27 with the words "and other information".
The Parliament adopted the law in 2010 on December 2.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President S. Āboltiņ 2010 in Riga on December 21
Search Translated Laws of Latvia