Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/223438
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the law of vocational training in the vocational training Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1999, no. 14, no. 16; 2001; 2006, 21; 2007, nr. 14. no; 2009, 2., 6., no. 14; Latvian journal 2010, nr. 102) the following amendments: 1. Complement to article 7, paragraph 11 and 12 as follows: ' 11) establish criteria and procedures are granted and revoked the competence of vocational training center;
12) defines the procedure for the calculation and allocation of the national budget for teachers ' pay mērķdotācij to local education institutions that implement vocational basic education, vocational education and vocational secondary education program. "
2. Supplement article 15 with 2.1 part as follows: "(21) Professional education authorities who implement vocational secondary education programs that enable you to have a third level of professional qualifications, have the right to make additional regional or sectoral methodical Center, educators continuing education center and outside the formal education system for the assessment of professional competence."
3. To supplement the law with article 9.4 as follows: "article 15.1. Vocational competence center (1) vocational education institution, which shall implement vocational secondary education programs that enable you to have a third level of professional qualifications, and in addition to take regional or sectoral methodical Center, educators continuing education center and outside the formal education system for vocational competence assessment functions, according to the Cabinet's criteria is entitled to obtain vocational training centres of competence.
(2) Professional education competence centre grant and revoke the status of the Cabinet of Ministers. "
4. Supplement article 16 with 1.1 part as follows: "(11) the vocational training authority that has been assigned a vocational education center of competence status, is entitled to include in its name the words" vocational training centre of competence. "
5. Supplement article 31 with 2.1 part as follows: "(21) Professional education institution that acquired the competence of vocational training center status, receive State financing of the budget of the regional methodical Center or industry, educators continuing education center and outside the formal education system for the assessment of professional competence for the exercise of its functions."
6. transitional provisions be supplemented with 16 and 17 the following: "4. Cabinet of Ministers of 28 2011 February issue of this law article 7, paragraph 11 of these rules.
17. The Cabinet of Ministers until 31 May 2011 manages this law article 7 referred to in paragraph 12 of the rules. "
The law shall enter into force on January 1, 2011.
The law adopted by the Parliament in December 16, 2010.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga of the 2010 December 29.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia