Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/226197
The Saeima has adopted and the President promulgated the following laws: the amendments to the Latvian and Swiss cooperation programme management law in Latvian and Swiss cooperation programme management Act (Republic of Latvia Saeima and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 2008, no. 23; Latvian journal, 2010, 135. No.) the amendments are as follows: 1. Article 1: to make paragraph 6 by the following: "6) intermediate — direct administration or a public person derived in Latvia, which is responsible for the grant scheme or the implementation of the programme and the presentation of the project and the project application for grant schemes or programmes are approved by the competent authorities of Switzerland or Scholarship Fund in the case of the Swiss Conference of Rectors of universities (CRUS);";
turn off paragraph 15;
make the following paragraph 16: "16) Scholarship Fund of dalībtiesīg institution: graduate school, if it implements at least one doctoral study programme, or scientific institutions of the Republic of Latvia register of registered scientific institution, if it has a working relationship with at least one new scientist;";
turn off 17.
2. Turn off paragraph 8 of article 5.
3. Turn off the paragraph 3 of article 11.
4. Article 19 shall be expressed by the following: ' article 19. Scholarship Fund (1) Scholarship Fund is a special cooperation programme support, which is financed by the Latvian authorities dalībtiesīg PhD student or new scientific research in Switzerland and involved in this research work, academic staff or short-term visits of scientists in Switzerland and Latvia. Scholarship Fund activities implemented by the Scholarship Fund, in cooperation with the IB Scholarship Fund coordinating body.
(2) the managing authority, in order to ensure the scholarship fund the implementation of activities, enter into an agreement with the Swiss competent authority.
(3) the agreement on the Scholarship Fund: 1) indicates the IB Scholarship Fund and Scholarship Fund coordinating institution in Latvia;
2) defines the purpose of the Scholarship Fund, funding and distribution, payment arrangements, the Contracting Parties ' obligations, rights and responsibilities, Scholarship Fund for the implementation of General and specific provisions for the implementation in Latvia.
(4) the agreement on the conclusion of the Scholarship Fund Scholarship Fund coordinating body in Latvia closed a separate arrangement with the IB Scholarship Fund for a Scholarship Fund in the implementation of activities.
(5) the open Scholarship Fund application invitations and a decision on the application, approval and funding of a scholarship fund or the rejection of the application accepts a Scholarship Fund of intermediate. "
5. Article 24: turn in the first paragraph, the words "or scholarship fund application";
to turn off the second paragraph, the words "or an application Scholarship Fund" and the words "or scholarship fund coordinating body";
off in the third paragraph, the words "or Scholarship Fund for the applicant".
6. Article 25: turn off in the first paragraph, the words "or Scholarship Fund for the applicant";
make the second paragraph as follows: "(2) the applicant for a subproject are entitled to consult your subproject assessment materials only after the entry into force of the decision on the application for approval of sub-projects or rejection."
off in the third paragraph, the words "or the Scholarship Fund of the applicant" and the words "or the" application to the Scholarship Fund.
7. in article 26: turn off in the first paragraph, the words "or scholarship fund application";
turn off the second part of paragraph 1, the words "or the beneficiary of the Scholarship Fund";
turn off the second part of paragraph 5, the words "or scholarship fund";
off in the third paragraph, the words and the number "or article 19 of this law the decision referred to in the fifth subparagraph, ';
off in the fourth paragraph, the words "or by the application of Scholarship Fund".
8. Express transitional provisions in paragraph 2 by the following: "2. the Cabinet of Ministers approved intermediate developed this law, article 11 paragraph 2 of the tender referred to in regulation according to the approved grant laid down in the scheme open invitations to tender deadlines."
The law shall enter into force on the day following its promulgation.
The Parliament adopted the law of 10 February 2011.
President Valdis Zatlers in Riga V 2011 February 23
Search Translated Laws of Latvia