Read the untranslated law here: https://www.vestnesis.lv/ta/id/228661
The Saeima has adopted and the President issued the following law: amendments to the law "about a repressed person's status in the Communist and Nazi victims" mode to make the law "about a repressed person's status in the Communist and Nazi victims" mode (the Saeima of the Republic of Latvia and the Cabinet of Ministers rapporteur, 1995, nr. 10; 1997, no. 14; 1998, no. 15; 1999, no. 8; 2001, no. 14, no. 8; 2004) follows 1. Article 3, second paragraph: make paragraph 3 by the following: "3) Latvian National Archive and other archives of documents issued for the person being in the USSR filtration (checks) or repair work camp;"
Replace paragraph 5, the words "the State Archives of Latvia" with the words "Latvian National Archives".
2. in article 5, second paragraph: to make paragraph 1 by the following: "1) Latvian National Archives, the national archives or other official document by the public authorities;"
Replace in paragraph 2, the words "the State Archives of Latvia" with the words "Latvian National Archives".
3. Express article 11 and 12 as follows: "article 11. (1) a repressed person's status shall be granted the citizenship and Migration Board official. The citizenship and Migration Board officials may challenge the Administration's boss. The citizenship and Migration Board Chief's decision may be appealed to the District Administrative Court of the administrative procedure law.
(2) Before taking a decision on the repressed person or deprivation of citizenship and migration affairs administration requires the Board's views. The statute issued by the Advisory Board and personnel confirms the citizenship and Migration Board Chief. Advisory Council to the politically repressed persons in society. The view of the Board's recommendations.
12. article. The cabinet determined politically repressed persons issuing certificates, accounting and use of procedure. "
4. transitional provisions be supplemented with point 7 by the following: "7. Administrative matters about the repressed person status (including things for the decision on the repressed person status cancellation) that the municipality or the Ministry of Justice initiated up to 30 June 2011, a look at the relevant authorities or the Ministry of Justice."
The law takes effect July 1, 2011.
The law adopted by the Parliament in the March 31, 2011.
The President of the Parliament instead of the President s. Āboltiņ in Riga 2011 April 14.
Search Translated Laws of Latvia